Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > California  > MAN with no sex at all?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 justgj
Msg: 56
view profile
History
MAN with no sex at all?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I am just an ole lady. I have found that sex is not always the top priority on a man's agenda. Just like the ladies they are more than sex. They have a mind and plans. Find out what the plans are and what he is looking for. some men have no drive if they work to hard, have a disability, too much to drink etc. What turns you on. And what turns you off. Think about it. Just a thought.gj
 seki1949
Msg: 57
MAN with no sex at all?
Posted: 2/17/2012 2:42:16 AM

However, if a woman wants sex, she is ENTITLED to it immediately.

Sure, it's in their union rulebook. You have read their rulebook, right?

Waiting, Seki
 Wonder5750
Msg: 58
view profile
History
MAN with no sex at all?
Posted: 2/17/2012 8:06:27 AM
As with many threads on here the comments facinate me. So folks don't care about sex that much, some have fear of rejection so bad they would rather not even try, and some just don't know how to approach it.
Yeah he might be gay, and may not even know it, or like it, or what to be.
But for sure he is lonely. He wants a friend. The one thing I havent see on here yet, Have you talked to him about it? Asked him? If your friendship is that solid, it seems that instead of guessing you could chat a bit and find out whats going on. You might be surprised at the answer. :)

(its my guess he wasn't sure of your intent, and is uncomfortable in initiating intamacy)
 frijolera_ninja
Msg: 59
MAN with no sex at all?
Posted: 2/17/2012 1:04:48 PM
Rule #4 should be upped to rule #1 ...
 frijolera_ninja
Msg: 60
MAN with no sex at all?
Posted: 2/17/2012 2:12:00 PM
wheres JS I need someone to 2nd it!
 RichenLosAngeles
Msg: 61
MAN with no sex at all?
Posted: 2/17/2012 2:17:15 PM
Why is this an issue at all? Are we all buying condoms and lube by the truckload? I'm not.
These kind of situations are far more common than anyone cares to admit. I had no sex at all the last 5 years of my "marriage", and the previous 9 weren't any better. Funny how that switch flips when you sign on the line, lust and desire turn into headaches , yeast infections, and chronic fatigue.
I only know a few people who admit to having sex now, and they are young and single. I know plenty who "wish" they had a lover ,but they don't, maybe never will, that would include pretty much every person I ever messaged or met here. I talk to a lot of people , and the stories they tell of their lives are amazing.
Why don't these people find someone nice, and hook up? There are millions of nice people right now on POF, so why don't they do it? What holds them back?
I refuse to live my life based on fear. I live in a nice area, but most white women won't come here, that's a dealbreaker for them. I do dangerous work, have done for decades. I take chances, that's what makes life exciting to me.
Why would someone deny themself love and affection? Is happiness too scary to consider?

Above: JS is at the Reagan library in Simi Valley, waiting for the former President to autograph a book for her. Don't worry, she won't be long:)
Show ALL Forums  > California  > MAN with no sex at all?