Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 daynadaze
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Blacked out for no reason - scaredddddd.Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I had that happen at work, turns out I have A-fib and that it's rather dangerous. I did know my heart raced at times but I didn't think it was that big a deal and so much other stuff was going on....anyway the only reason they found it right then was that I was still in A-fib when I got to the emergency room.

I have no idea if you have the same thing, just saying, that's what happened to me and feeling dizzy was one of the symptoms.
 daynadaze
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Blacked out for no reason - scaredddddd.
Posted: 4/1/2010 10:48:53 AM
http://www.emedicinehealth.com/atrial_fibrillation/article_em.htm
 SAguy_06
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 4/1/2010 11:52:05 AM

umm...newsflash...EVERYONE HAS STRESS!! even kids have stress in their lives. it depends on how you handle it, you have to be able to cope with it or you might have a nervous breakdown. you might not think you have stress but believe me you do!!

you didnt pass out for no reason...

you passed out because your brain had a lack of oxygen. Why your brain had a lack of oxygen is not for a group of POFers to figure out.

take care of yourself, because one of these times...it may be permenant.
Posted: 4/1/2010 11:57:45 AM
Vertigo is actually quite common in thirty-something women. I had a constant dizzy spell for 24+ hours and went to the doctor immediately. There is medication for it but the headaches it caused were worse than the dizzy spells (for me anyway.) It lasted about a week or so.
 itechman63
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2010 2:50:08 PM
It could be the Rockin' Pneumonia and the Boogie Woogie Blues.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >