Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > ~ ~ NORTH LONDON MUSWELL HILL PARTY - SAT 24TH APRIL 2010, 8PM - LATE      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 stella clark
Msg: 2
 smiler36
Msg: 3
view profile
History
~ ~ NORTH LONDON MUSWELL HILL PARTY - SAT 24TH APRIL 2010, 8PM - LATE ~ ~
Posted: 4/11/2010 2:50:46 PM
Hiya Lou and Debs

One of these days I will get there - hope you have another fab time ;)

ENJOY

xx
 LadyLoul
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 4/19/2010 11:33:03 PM
Hey everyone, nearly PARTY TIME in Muswell Hill!! And what glorious weather too, kinda smells like summer at last, specially as the last time we were here it was FREEZING!

Anyway, please sign up if you havent already and remember to tell people on your profiles that you are attending - cos you never know who might want to pop in and see you

Let me know if you have any questions and i will do my utmost to help in any way

4 more til
 LadyLoul
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2010 2:01:11 AM
Lots of people come alone to POF Parties, and end up leaving having made new friends!

I say it all the time - a Party is only ever what you make it - if your one of these people that likes to join in and let you hair down, or whether you are a people watcher, go with an open mind and you will have a great time.

Once you arrive, let me know who you are so i can check you off my guest list and the rest is up to you, mingle, chat, dance, sing - have a good time!!

If you have any questions i will be online until about 5pm when i will be printing the guest list

See you all tonight
 ~Hams~
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2010 2:53:04 AM
Sorry I can't make it this time as recovering at home after an operation.
But I hope you all have a great time and look forward to seeing you all next time.

If you have no plans tonight and live near by or in the surrounding areas why
not go along if you haven't been before and meet some other members and have a good night out?

Its going to be a lovely day today weather wise and it would be a crime to stay indoors
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > ~ ~ NORTH LONDON MUSWELL HILL PARTY - SAT 24TH APRIL 2010, 8PM - LATE ~ ~