Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Twenty minutes and five dollars ..What?????      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DrummingNut
Msg: 74
Twenty minutes and five dollars ..What?????Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I've posted this on here somewhere before...
a first meet with a man who pulled a single blue pill out of his pocket and showed me, saying he brought it in case we need it!

peppermint.. I'm moving to your area and yep, I've noticed nascar, golf, and motorcycles are all very predominant. You go guys.. enjoy! But can you enjoy those things during our times apart and just tell me about them? Doesn't seem so. I'd love to 'share' in things you do.. but doesn't mean I have to 'do' those things also.
 peppermint petunias
Msg: 75
Twenty minutes and five dollars ..What?????
Posted: 11/13/2010 12:27:37 PM

We went to shake hands and he started the motion like he was going to kiss my hand. Okay, a bit cheesy but whatever. Instead? He got my hand to his mouth, gave it a brief peck, then kept holding it and started running his tongue in between my fingers where they meet the knuckle! I was dumbfounded, wtf are you doing, buddy?

OH FFS!!! LYSOL.......................I think the grossest "dirty" joke i ever heard was to close your eyes and at the end the person licks your finger..Even men jump out of their skin at that one

I've posted this on here somewhere before...
a first meet with a man who pulled a single blue pill out of his pocket and showed me, saying he brought it in case we need it!

You should have told him with flared nostrils..Honey You gonna need 6 of those babies just to pass the end zone. Ahahahaha
OMG....... I would have died laughing!!

I will say I have been very lucky since first posting this..No more tweekers,drunks or such..I HAVE seem to run into the bible thumpers with hard ons lately..

I mean talk about GOD out of the mouth and all over you..with the hands.

Strategy changing time..I start e mailing men first or go out alone.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Twenty minutes and five dollars ..What?????