Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > is it a sickness?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SilentInk
Msg: 49
is it a sickness?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I don't like to put a label like 'sickness' on cheating, because then you are forced to feel sorry for them. You feel sorry for a sick person; you don't however feel sorry for a cheater. I am sure purposely sabotaging your relationship and then not being able to man up about it by giving some lame excuse like 'you don't know why you did it, you just did' classifies under some mental disorder though.
 anna107
Msg: 50
is it a sickness?
Posted: 9/15/2010 9:42:26 PM
You don't feel sorry for a person whose disorder affects them like that. You can't even call someone with a disorder sick. You expect them to be a grown up and get therapy and get their act together.
 valenciacityx
Msg: 51
is it a sickness?
Posted: 9/15/2010 10:02:33 PM
they aint happy where they are, they wont admit it, but they know if something else , 'better' came along, they would jump ship in a heart beat.... and maybe until then they will cheat until you make the decision for them. enjoy.

drop em like two week old tuna. get another fish. they will never change, you should not fool yourself into thinking they will or could.
 Island home
Msg: 52
is it a sickness?
Posted: 9/16/2010 12:06:01 AM

I don't like to put a label like 'sickness' on cheating, because then you are forced to feel sorry for them. You feel sorry for a sick person; you don't however feel sorry for a cheater. I am sure purposely sabotaging your relationship and then not being able to man up about it by giving some lame excuse like 'you don't know why you did it, you just did' classifies under some mental disorder though.

I have no problem feeling sorry for a cheater.
Because they are always cheating themselves. Even when they think they are getting the upper hand.
Doesnt mean I would allow them to use me or any one else I see them using, as fodder.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > is it a sickness?