Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Orgasm .....not the usual suspects......      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 redheadruby
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Orgasm .....not the usual suspects......Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I'm with a new lover and am overwhelmed with the intensity of my response to him. Without going into to much detail, I climaxed last night several times....which has been a wonderful feature of our lovemaking.....but one very powerful orgasm occurred with no stimulation of my clit or G-Gpot. In fact....it occurred with him only applying intense direct pressure on my lower belly. He routinely does this to increase the intensity of my g-spot orgasms but this time I wasn't being penetrated in any way. I was in a state where every nerve ending in my body was lit.....and it was 'on a wave' of intense response.....but this was so powerful and exhilarating we talked about it afterward. I've never read about such a response although I've encountered things in tantric descriptions that come close to describing the neurologic state I think I was in. I think it was likely a G-Spot related kind of thing.......but through the abdominal wall. I have a very firm abdomen....and am thin......so that could explain why it might be possible from an anatomical standpoint but as it was a new experience and damn....one I want to repeat!!!! I'm curious as to whether other people have experienced anything like it.
 CMonster
Msg: 2
Orgasm .....not the usual suspects......
Posted: 4/12/2010 11:40:45 AM
Sounds like he was stimulating the inner shaft of your clitoris. Didn't think you had one of those did 'ya?
 myrgth
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2010 1:28:37 PM
Yes, I have and I'm neither thin nor do I have a firm abdomen.

I have never started as that being my first O of the night but it's fairly common, with the right lover, for it to inspire more later.

You can also do this solo, if inclined.

It is a fairly common technique and I know I have watched a video in the past that shows where to put pressure as well as how much. I don't recall the name of the video or where I viewed it but it was an instruction type video for men. I believe my ex showed it to me and we then played around until we mastered it.
 ForumFilly
Msg: 4
Posted: 4/12/2010 1:39:38 PM
Yes, like myrgth says, I have had this happen also and I'm neither thin nor have a firm abdomen. I've been able to do solo when I'm in the mood. I've never asked a partner to attempt it but I think it's going to go on my Bucket List. Hey, Paul...
 MJ Preston
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2010 3:28:00 PM

Sounds like he was stimulating the inner shaft of your clitoris. Didn't think you had one of those did 'ya?

one of the funniest thing's i've ever heard. tell us more oh guru of the female anatomy for you know more than us mere females could ever hope to attain. google it friend....the 'shaft' is not in the lower abdomen...it is tucked away deep in the vagina....although it can be stimulated it is definitely not the source of of an intense orgasm.

on topic.....all i gotta say is congrats! i think you may have found a lover who knows a woman's body and how to stimulate it for your ultimate pleasure. this boy did his homework.

sigh.........
 CMonster
Msg: 6
Posted: 4/12/2010 3:58:48 PM

one of the funniest thing's i've ever heard. tell us more oh guru of the female anatomy for you know more than us mere females could ever hope to attain. google it friend....the 'shaft' is not in the lower abdomen...it is tucked away deep in the vagina....although it can be stimulated it is definitely not the source of of an intense orgasm.

I don't know where you keep yours, but the lower part of a woman's abdomen is pretty damn close to where the shaft begins. Published research in 2005 by Dr. Helen O'Connell has findings that the clitoral shaft extends 9-10cm inside of the pelvic area up towards the abdomen; look it up. Like I said, I don't know where you keep yours based on your typical anatomy but doctors have proven it lies where stated.
 MJ Preston
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2010 4:18:49 PM

The part that is visible is simply its tip, the rest of its length – its shaft – lying beneath the surface and extending down to surround the vaginal opening. This means that, during pelvic thrusting, its concealed part will be massaged vigorously by the movements of the inserted penis. There will therefore always be some degree of clitoral stimulation, even when the tip is not touched directly. The clitoral shaft is, however, less sensitive than the exposed tip, so that direct contact with the tip will always have a greater impact on female arousal.

i keep mine exactly where every other woman does.
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 8
Posted: 4/12/2010 6:16:56 PM
Isn't it wonderful to be a woman!
 ~rain~
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2010 9:31:35 PM
so....

are you bragging or complaining???

who cares who else has gone through this! You have it!! ENJOY IT!!!!
 anunu
Msg: 10
Posted: 4/14/2010 6:20:11 AM
Wow!
I miss great orgasms with someone I love.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 4/14/2010 6:26:18 PM
Okay, myrgth, spill. What's it called, so we can ALL learn how to do it with/for/to the ones we love?
 zipdy
Msg: 12
Posted: 4/14/2010 7:49:20 PM
wow - women can cum by pressing their lower belly and pressure points on their toes!

any other areas that can make a woman cum that most men are unaware of???

i feel like a 16 yr old beginner from this thread!
 TheReason_
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 4/14/2010 8:06:41 PM
If it's right above your pubic bone, and you have had a number of orgasms, it's as though you are really in tune with your body. I've done a similar thing to women, here and there. Teased them, drove them crazy, kissing licking, always getting close to their clit & lips but never actually touching them.

Then once they are dying from anticipation, a slow gentle rub right above their pubic bone, while talking to them erotically, telling them what you are GOING to do, can sometimes drive them over the edge.

Enjoy!!!

redheadruby
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 4/15/2010 1:15:36 AM
[Ahhhhh...but for the ultimate experience...just hold her close, and whisper in her ear...play with her imagination... 3 different times I've seen girls have body-quaking orgasms from just the right aural erotic massage...the only erotic zone being touched was the brain./]

sort of 'cum on command?'......yeah......that's kind of happening too.......now if he's standing behind me in the home depot tool corral and that happens.....whooo...hoooooo!!!!!
 redheadruby
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 6/6/2010 12:54:28 AM
^^^^^^^^^ ahhhhhhhh...the loop de loooooooop.....one of my favorites.......kitchen chair.......down and a little to the right.....
 TooShadows
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 6/6/2010 5:44:44 AM
It does happen with some people. My girlfriend has two spots that'll send her into orgasmic convulsions when pressed. One is on her upper right rib cage on her back,and the other is the back of her right arm near the shoulder. I've always been amazed that she could orgasm like this.
 GWSmith
Msg: 17
Posted: 4/16/2011 11:07:29 PM
Only thing I can say to the OP is "Congratulations?"
 GWSmith
Msg: 18
Posted: 4/16/2011 11:12:29 PM

wow - women can cum by pressing their lower belly and pressure points on their toes!

any other areas that can make a woman cum that most men are unaware of???

i feel like a 16 yr old beginner from this thread!

Some women have sensitive enough nipples that massaging them (gently!) can cause a lot of pleasure; almost orgasm, some are sensitive enough that they can actually have one.
 OutMind
Msg: 19
Posted: 4/18/2011 12:35:40 PM
I've had that happened with my partner before. The only thing, is that it was not easily recreated. I guess we were both in such state of excitement that it happened. She also have had a vaginal and a cervical orgasm.
 wayfarer4you
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2011 9:39:35 PM
watch 40 days and 40 nights (the movie) its all about the gray matter (its also been shown that ladys ) who have had spine damage can get off also... So in the words of my best bud and pard in crime would say" just go with it and enjoy "
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Orgasm .....not the usual suspects......