Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > ~*~ BIRMINGHAM EARLY SUMMER FANCY DRESS PARTY - SAT 12TH JUNE 2010 -      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 nanobling
Msg: 14
view profile
History
~*~ BIRMINGHAM EARLY SUMMER FANCY DRESS PARTY - SAT 12TH JUNE 2010 - 9PM TIL 3AM ~*~Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Hi
so looking forward to partying in Birmingham hello to everyone attending see you on the dancefloor Im coming with Mad Maddie, toastedmarshmallow, sir-k and Sharon. Cant wait
 LadyLoul
Msg: 15
view profile
History
~*~ BIRMINGHAM EARLY SUMMER FANCY DRESS PARTY - SAT 12TH JUNE 2010 - 9PM TIL 3AM ~*~
Posted: 6/3/2010 3:17:44 AM
So long as you are a member and have signed up to the guest list you are entitled to come along and join in the fun!

Sorry to hear that a few people cant make it now, is this cos of the football??? Did you all notice that the Club will be playing the match on all 27 of the TV screens around the place so you wont miss anything!

Not long to go now, only 9 more til party time again
 LadyLoul
Msg: 16
view profile
History
~*~ BIRMINGHAM EARLY SUMMER FANCY DRESS PARTY - SAT 12TH JUNE 2010 - 9PM TIL 3AM ~*~
Posted: 6/8/2010 11:31:58 AM
Just been informed you can wear trainers, BUT definately NO sportswear!

Why are the numbers so low for this party ?? Perhaps we better stop doing them here if people are not liking them anymore! although i thought the feedback from previous parties has always been positive with you party people up in there in the Midlands

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!! GET SIGNED UP AND COME OUT TO PLAY
 BLUEBRUMMIE
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 6/8/2010 11:51:46 AM
Once again money stops me doing bloody anything! Maybe next time!
 smiler36
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 6/8/2010 1:03:07 PM
Stop the partying at FLARES - OH MY CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They would certainly miss you Lou, lol

And where would I come for my partying if that was to happen

If I can travel from Devon - then I am sure there are people nearer that can - after all - it is what you make it - I sure enjoy myself

Thanks Lou and Debs - great as ever

LadyLoul
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2010 11:43:07 AM
I hope it is going to be a good night - dont remember there ever being a BAD night at Flares, always a real good laugh, with great company and great music!

I wonder how many of you are coming in Fancy Dress?? there hasnt been much talk of outfits on this thread!

REMEMBER TO NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT STARTING TIL 9PM ON SATURDAY AS WE FINISH AN HOUR LATER AT 3AM!!!!! WHOOO HOOOO if we are all still standing that is, lol

nanobling
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2010 2:18:10 PM
we'll look after you, nnets :)
 smiler36
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2010 11:39:39 PM
Hiy Nnets

I came on my own way back in February and have made a nice few number of friends - lol - lets hope they think the same, hehe.

I know it can be quite daunting, turning up to a singles meet on your own, but everyone is so very friendly, its hard not to enjoy yourself.

Lou also organises a pre-meets drink - if you can make that - this is a good way of getting to know a few people beforehand.

If you have any concerns or worries, please mail me and hopefully will put your mind at ease - it would be a shame to miss what will be a great night - they always are at Flares, lol

Mandie
 LadyLoul
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 6/12/2010 3:10:58 AM
WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO

Party day has arrived!!

PLEASE NOTE EVERYONE - FREE ENTRY UNTIL 10PM ONLY - £4 AFTER

Will be printing out the guest list at midday - so make sure you have signed up and i will see you all in a few hours!!

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > ~*~ BIRMINGHAM EARLY SUMMER FANCY DRESS PARTY - SAT 12TH JUNE 2010 - 9PM TIL 3AM ~*~