Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > History of when I've been on POF?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 swpmiso
Msg: 20
view profile
History
History of when I've been on POF?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
There is the green dot... and there is the pics page of recent users along with the minutes since their last logoff....

Yes.. boot the guy to the curb and find one that will NOT be jealous in a controlling way. Maybe jealous cause he has a wonderful woman like you to be with!
 MissKL86
Msg: 21
History of when I've been on POF?
Posted: 6/8/2010 7:35:52 AM
Where is this "pics page of recent users along with the minutes since their last logoff"??
 Bigt45
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 12/22/2016 11:39:59 PM
I can not log in to my chrome app account with pof
 bluejess30
Msg: 23
Posted: 8/5/2017 11:41:47 AM
test
 SLAFFA
Msg: 24
Posted: 8/5/2017 2:20:42 PM
Even as a paid member with more "tools" to work with...

Some of the site features are very reliable in this regard.

However, some of the various site features can (apparently) interfere with other site features.

Because of this, it's (time on/off) not 100 % reliable anymore than knowing IF someone even viewed your profile.

Not a good idea to expect repairs here either.
 VictoriaBermuda
Msg: 25
Posted: 10/6/2018 3:48:05 PM
Yes there is, specially if they pay top monies for the service. They can see when your the last time and how long you've been logged in.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > History of when I've been on POF?