Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RERE1026
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Weirdest things Dates have done!Page 6 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Thank goodness no one was seriously hurt in the making of this movie. Thank you everyone for a very entertaining thread.
 Nice7Girl1977
Msg: 133
Weirdest things Dates have done!
Posted: 1/27/2011 2:49:37 PM
Years ago I went on a blind date with one guy. We met for a coffee at the mall, had a good chat and decided to go see a movie at the theatre. He was nice, polite and not bad looking at all. For a moment there was a thought in my head that he might be the "one". Well, just for a moment because as soon as we came into the movie theatre, he saw a lady who he considered to be "big" and started yelling how much he hates fat people. On and on and on. Non-stop. Very loudly. Everybody was staring at us, it was so embarrassing. He was saying how much he is happy that I didn't turn out to be fat. I didn't get a chance to say anything in between because he was getting madder and madder. So I just turned and run. Don't think he even noticed. Years later I found out that he got married to his cousin and they had a son. Hmmm. What can I say, he was a very strange guy.
 scottey63
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2011 5:17:31 PM
^^^Oh, man! Since we have to answer questions from time to time to reply to e-mails now, maybe there should be a mandatory category on profiles for "Have you ever married and/or had sex with a blood relative?" or "Are your parents blood relatives?"
 mingo88
Msg: 135
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2011 6:42:46 PM
i went on a date with a guy a few years ago who urinated in a very public parking lot. this was after we had dinner and the restaurant was within walking distance. never understood what would possess a man to do something like that on a first date!! it was a first and last date.
 sweetlikesugarcane
Msg: 136
Wierdest things Dates have done!
Posted: 1/27/2011 8:02:00 PM
People of color?
 Lucy1122
Msg: 137
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2011 7:46:32 AM
People can we get over this post already???
 Lucy1122
Msg: 138
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2011 7:53:00 AM
On a first date???
 1234happy
Msg: 139
Posted: 1/28/2011 9:25:31 AM

I had a date that drank the water out of his finger bowl. It had a lemon in it and he'd never seen one before. But he was the sweetest guy and I never pointed it out. By the way, we had a lot of fun on that date.

This really made me smile. I can picture it and I might have taken a sip myself so he wasn’t alone in his naiveté. Too cute…

We ended up taking my car and put his bike in the back, and while the gesture made me laugh when I saw him pedal up the driveway, I did think it was really sweet.

That is very sweet. It leaves no doubt he really wanted to see you after riding half way up a mountain; he worked really hard for that date.

I enjoy reading this thread, but feel left out with no crazy stories of my own; my dates have all been relatively normal.
 hotternow
Msg: 140
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2011 10:33:00 AM
I had a similar experience just the other day! The guy pulled himself out and wanted me to watch him masturbate. I left the scene of the crime and it did seem like a crime. I wanted to throw up. then he had the audacity to send me a picture later of the deed done and a picture of his mess! THe heading said for you! It was so disgusting!

If you ever want to see aperson again....DO NOT DO THIS!
 scottey63
Msg: 141
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2011 5:45:33 PM
No, we can't get over this post already! These stories are just too damn funny!
 bucsgirl
Msg: 142
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2011 6:54:56 PM
I had this guy that kept contacting me. He lives in Lakeland, a few hours away....but really wanted to meet. Yeah, I know in hindsight, that should have been my FIRST clue!

I agreed to meet at an Applebees, because it's really easy to find, and at the bar, because there's never THAT many people there. So sure 'nuff, I was there on time, got my soda, and waited. And waited, I gave him an hour, since he was so far away. Well in the meantime, the gentlemen sitting next to me, a very distinguished looking, MUCH older (not that it matters) started to chat with me. The bartender (also a male...ehh) was friendly, blah blah, well what the hell? Was I supposed to sit and stare straight ahead at some dot on the wall? I wasn't flirting, unless you define flirting as polite conversation. So I gave it an hour and went home. The distinguished older gentlemen DID sort of ask me out, he did invite me to accompany him out to dinner. I was flattered, but politely declined and he was in turn, polite. (I mention this, because I later regretted not giving him my number, THAT was a "date" I likely would have enjoyed).

Anyway, I log on and sent an email. The reply stunned me, and it's NOT easy to STUN me. First off he told me when I "arrived" like it was an undercover operation, at 7:53. I was wearing a teal wrap around dress, WHAA....so he was THERE and watching me? It's not creepy only because I was meeting him there, what WAS creepy is that he got a table. I very specifically said, I'll met you AT THE BAR because it's much easier to find someone if they're sitting at the bar! Oh yes, he gave me all the details, he didn't come talk to me because I was talking to someone else! So he drove several hours, waited over an hour, and left without walking up to me and saying BOO!

I've met people before, and if I'm there, and waiting, I may be chatting with someone, but if the person I'm there to meet walks up, I end that conversation, thank them for their time, blah blah. I know it's happened before, dang me, that I would actually TALK to someone else! Dang, I wish I would have given the older gentleman my number, THAT was my only regret! He was polite, engaging and very charming. DANG!
 bucsgirl
Msg: 143
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2011 7:08:03 PM
Okay, just one more. (There are SOO many!)

Again, someone who'd been contacting me persistently (a pattern? yeah, I know it's a CLUE now!...haha)

So I was taking my daughter to the mall. There's a Ruby Tuesday's, we'll meet there. Now, with at that time my somewhat limited experience his height was at the point of questionable. If a guy says they're 5'8 or 8" they're always 3 or 4 inches shorter. (Men DO tend to LIE about their height, check the upteen threads).

Okay so he's already there, and doesn't get stand up. It's polite, the way I was raised, when someone comes to meet me, I always stand up and greet them. No biggie, so we chat a bit, when I leave to meet my daughter, he doesn't stand up AGAIN.

I got the weirdest email, this guy has persued me, intently and ardently and over a period of time. I was honest in all my profiles that I had 4 children. Anyway I get some insane "Dear Jane" letter, blah blah, that it was nice meeting me...blah blah, but he really couldn't see how he could support a woman with 4 kids! I was and am a professional woman and supporting my own family. It was so off the wall, I laughed and wondered what page of the APA manual his psychosis would be named on.
 blueceleste
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Weirdest things dates have done!
Posted: 1/30/2011 6:44:42 PM
theres a lot of hypocrites and weirdos when going on dates. b4 i got into a serious relationship, i remember going out with a guy when i 1st started college. i was doing more of the talking and laughing, he would talk/laugh at times. i thought i did somethin and from what i remembered, he just didnt look happy bein with me. if thats true, why did u ask me out? anyway, bill came. he kept looking at me and the bill, i think he spent $12 or something. he didnt have a happy face yet still couldnt understand why. he paid for it, got in his car and he took me home.

we didnt kiss each other good night, that never happen on dates i went on nor did i let them especially if they were a****ead!! few days later, saw him on IM and we chatted. he told me he was angry with me about that night i said why. he told me i used him for a meal and i couldnt pay my own way. my mouth dropped i said u told me u would take the bill and pay for it that you OFFERED!! he got even more madder and said i was on a budget and thanx to u blah blah blah. i said how the hell was i suppose to know u were on a budget? why didnt u say that beforehand? he said his finances werent any of my biz i said at least i dont live beyond my means. he blew up called me a slut and everything else even a gold digger which had me laughing. we didnt even sleep together so i dont know why he said ur a slut.

he said i went out with you cuz i felt sorry for u. im thinking men what the hell does that mean? he never told me what he meant by that. i said u were the one who asked me to go out with u i didnt twist ur arm and dont make it seem like i did. he said i hate gold diggers in scottsdale (thats the city i live in AZ which is known for stuck up rich ppl and gold diggers), i said dont meet someone from scottsdale if u believe in stereotypes. he said to me u didnt work yet u cant pay ur own way thats why u wanted me to pay. i said if bein unemployed is such a prob for u then u should have moved on instead of askin me out i wouldnt have been upset excuse me for not working and going to school!!! he went into this aspect of ppl pay for themselves kind of shit i said yea i agree but i didnt lead u on, u asked me out and that friday or so we went out how was i using u again? i still couldnt get that part of me supposedly using him.

he told me b4 he deleted me that if he saw me again he would rape and get me preggo. i had to laugh considering his outburst i said thats why u cant keep a gf and proceeded to really call me even worse names yet he was like 5 yrs older than me at that time. he was so mediocre i was glad the "date" was over. he said ur 2 outgoing and u just wanna party i said who doesnt? my job isnt to babysit those who dont have a social life after that i think he prank called my house but nobody on the phone didnt say anything. after that, he kept iming me under different names i knew who he was.

i didnt see him or heard from him in a long time thank god!
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 145
Posted: 1/30/2011 7:48:37 PM
Well in the meantime, the gentlemen sitting next to me, a very distinguished looking, MUCH older (not that it matters) started to chat with me. The bartender (also a male...ehh) was friendly, blah blah, well what the hell? Was I supposed to sit and stare straight ahead at some dot on the wall? I wasn't flirting, unless you define flirting as polite conversation.

Hey, if I'm meeting someone, and they're late getting there - who I end up meeting and talking to while I wait is tough luck. Snooze = lose. I have met guys that I ended up dating while waiting for someone before. Guys who don't want you to talk to anyone else (not that it's a valid want, anyway) somewhere they are meeting you will get there on time and keep your attention. *shrug*
 mingo88
Msg: 146
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2011 10:46:31 PM
blueCeleste, wow he sounds like a real wackado!! good thing he didn't like you. sounds like a cheapskate too. i thought the one who invites you is the one who pays!! if he couldn't afford to date, then why bother asking you out?? and that comment about raping you is just very sick. obviously someone is mentally ill and should probably be seeing a shrink.
 Life_Is_Better
Msg: 147
Posted: 1/31/2011 9:44:09 AM
Thanks all, for contributing to this thread. Like 1234Happy stated "I enjoy reading this thread, but feel left out with no crazy stories of my own; my dates have all been relatively normal." I am the same way. I seem to have been missing out on some of the "fun". I lead my life vicariously for the most part, and after reading this thread, I know why.
 blueceleste
Msg: 148
view profile
History
Posted: 1/31/2011 2:14:36 PM
mingo88,

lol exactly. i was shocked when he said he would rape and get me preggo. thats not the 1st time a guy i met and hung out with said that its more like they say that cuz they couldnt get their way with me. im glad he didnt like me he claim he was mature i told him then u wouldnt be bothering me. see, i moved on he couldnt. thats what i always tell guys when i was single if u have a prob about paying dont bother asking me out or if ur on a budget too. they got mad when i said that i told ppl im on a budget i can only spend xyz if they didnt like it move on.
 singleinok
Msg: 149
Posted: 2/6/2011 8:56:32 PM
Wow, after reading all this I'm not so sure if I can top it, but I'm betting my story is pretty close!

I met this guy off here and we had been talking on the phone and through emails and things and he was just a nice, attractive guy that I thought I would enjoy being around and he must have thought the same because he asked me out. We met at the mall in OKC and after 20mins. of hearing about some historical war that happned in a country I'd never heard of, I wanted to go home. I'm not into history and he's NOT cute like he was in the pics. either. He's really tall and strange looking with beady little eyes, lol. Anyway, I told him I needed to be on my way so he agreed to walk me to my car. It was pouring rain and I had forgotten where I parked, so we wandered around looking for my car for over 30mins. I was embarrassed but kept thinking that when I do find it, I just know he's gonna want to kiss me and I'm gonna gag. So we find the car and he leans me up on the side of it. It's dark outside so I figured I better just kiss him and get this over with and hopefully it will be quick and painless.....little did I know what would happen. He kisses me then proceeds to playfully HUMP MY LEG!! It was funny and I laughed, but then he wouldn't stop doing it and it wasn't funny anymore. He was doing it like in a real, I'm getting off on this, kind of way. I was getting freaked out and tried to move but he trapped me with his arms and started making these sick noises like that of a dying bird! He told me he was a VIRGIN (he was 31 too) and that since he didn't want to mess that up, this is what he does!! OMG, DID I ASK???!! Why is he telling me this?? Anyway, so he went ahead and stuck his hand in his jeans and started jacking off RIGHT THERE!! I was SHOCKED!! I didn't mean to, but in a situation where most girls might scream for help, my reaction was to simply bust out laughing, LOL. I laughed histerically as he panted and made that bird call but he didn't care. He just kept on keeping on until it was over. I pushed him away when he got done taking care of business and got in my car. He asked me for a tissue...LMAO! I rolled up the window and just drove off. I've never EVER met a man before or since that did that and hopefully I never will!! LOL
 singleinok
Msg: 150
Posted: 2/6/2011 9:00:46 PM
I meant to say "I pushed him away when he got done taking care of business and I GOT IN MY CAR" HE didn't get in because I was already in reverse before I ever got my drivers door shut, LOL!
 whatevs_meh
Msg: 151
Posted: 2/6/2011 9:50:02 PM
^^^Welp, that was.....ah....interesting...
Sounds like his gene pool could use a little chlorine.
 ChrisD1957
Msg: 152
Posted: 2/7/2011 6:42:13 AM
All I can say to that singleinok is ummm wow...You handled it pretty well considering, most women would have really freaked out. People never ever cease to amaze and disgust!
 ceirra98
Msg: 153
WEIRDEST things Dates have done!
Posted: 2/10/2011 11:25:38 AM
I've had several but this is the strangest.
Guy had his pic on profile...midlength hair and conservatively dressed in a suit.

He shows up with a shaved head and a tatoo of a HUGE LIZARD around the entire back of his head with the head peeking over the one ear and the tail around his other ear.
I answered the door and freaked...I said what happened...he said 'Did I forget to mention I shaved my head?"
 Pingshooter
Msg: 154
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2011 2:14:08 PM

^^^Welp, that was.....ah....interesting...
Sounds like his gene pool could use a little chlorine.

You know..that situation could have turned really fugging ugly..fast.

I handled a sexual battery/sexual assault case similar to this..dude got off see the woman in pain as he chocked them out, while yanking his crank. That was the only way he could get off.
Similar situation..standing up, in a parking lot. Lots of weird people out there, you can never be sure of who you are meeting.

Public Service announcement..if the dude is a fugged up as this woman says..knee the bastage in his nuts, get in the car, get the hell outa there. You have NO idea what can happen next..and you don't want to experience what could happen.
 RubyWaxxx
Msg: 155
Posted: 2/10/2011 3:24:41 PM
^^Absolutely. I understand how shock takes over, but honestly - don't kiss men you're not interested in, in dark car parks late at night. Are you nuts? Did you actually tell him to get off you or did you just laugh? That was a scary, creepy story.
 thehuntress85
Msg: 156
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2011 3:49:24 PM
One guy asked me to tell a joke. I didn't. He then called me a c*nt. Have to say it was the weirdest, because he actually didn't leave after that. He somehow expected me to stay.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >