Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 trinity818
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Wierdest things Dates have done!Page 7 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
^^^^ Wow. I'm so glad that hasn't happened to me. I would probably just GO OFF on him.

Sounds like it was just normal "conversation" to him. SOME people.
 Nice7Girl1977
Msg: 158
Wierdest things Dates have done!
Posted: 3/6/2011 9:33:18 AM
A guy was messaging his sister all throughout our date. He was totally ignoring me and just texting her. He told me that they were very very very close to each other and share absolutely everything, no secrets at all between them. The weirdest thing about that was that he actually said that he liked me and wanted to see me again. I didn't think that he even noticed me for 2 hours of our "meeting" to be honest.
 aman442
Msg: 159
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2011 1:14:52 PM
I had met this one woman a few times for lunch and coffee. She was very involved in activities in her church - choir, fellowship dinners and such. One Saturday, she calls me and says she's nearby, and would like to stop by my place.

Very religious, church lady, right? Remember that.

She arrives, rings the doorbell, comes in through the door, and pretty much attacks me. She's still just inside the door wearing only her panties when I manage to lead her to the bedroom. Then, in the middle of sex, the woman starts speaking in tongues!

I did see her one more time just to see if it was a fluke, and it wasn't. We were, shall we say, "busy," when, yep, all sorts of gibberish starts coming out of her mouth - "speaking in tongues."
 DebiDuzDishes
Msg: 160
Posted: 3/6/2011 2:33:12 PM
i have so many... so many.. how can i possibly pick one?

here is a short one for now....

Met a guy for a drink at a bowling alley..he was late.. I ordered me a coffee.

He gets there.. and i swear.. it was the most beautiful man i've ever seen.. prettier than brad pitt.. :))

We talk for a while.. then he proceeds to try to SELL me a PYRAMID scheme!!!

He is still on this site after all these yrs... i wonder how many women he tried the sales spiel to?
 Sabrosura089
Msg: 161
Weirdest things dates have done!
Posted: 3/6/2011 3:20:09 PM

I met this guy off here and we had been talking on the phone and through emails and things and he was just a nice, attractive guy that I thought I would enjoy being around and he must have thought the same because he asked me out. We met at the mall in OKC and after 20mins. of hearing about some historical war that happned in a country I'd never heard of, I wanted to go home. I'm not into history and he's NOT cute like he was in the pics. either. He's really tall and strange looking with beady little eyes, lol. Anyway, I told him I needed to be on my way so he agreed to walk me to my car. It was pouring rain and I had forgotten where I parked, so we wandered around looking for my car for over 30mins. I was embarrassed but kept thinking that when I do find it, I just know he's gonna want to kiss me and I'm gonna gag. So we find the car and he leans me up on the side of it. It's dark outside so I figured I better just kiss him and get this over with and hopefully it will be quick and painless.....little did I know what would happen. He kisses me then proceeds to playfully HUMP MY LEG!! It was funny and I laughed, but then he wouldn't stop doing it and it wasn't funny anymore. He was doing it like in a real, I'm getting off on this, kind of way. I was getting freaked out and tried to move but he trapped me with his arms and started making these sick noises like that of a dying bird! He told me he was a VIRGIN (he was 31 too) and that since he didn't want to mess that up, this is what he does!! OMG, DID I ASK???!! Why is he telling me this?? Anyway, so he went ahead and stuck his hand in his jeans and started jacking off RIGHT THERE!! I was SHOCKED!! I didn't mean to, but in a situation where most girls might scream for help, my reaction was to simply bust out laughing, LOL. I laughed histerically as he panted and made that bird call but he didn't care. He just kept on keeping on until it was over. I pushed him away when he got done taking care of business and got in my car. He asked me for a tissue...LMAO! I rolled up the window and just drove off. I've never EVER met a man before or since that did that and hopefully I never will!! LOL

^^^OMG!!! This is INSANE!!! You handled it like no one I know! ahahaha

I haven't had any weird dates thus far....I guess I'm one of those lucky ones.
 ICtheLite
Msg: 162
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2011 3:50:49 PM
Weirdest thing so far..... 2nd date, the guy says " If I told you I was going to see someone else next week, would you be upset. I said No, I didn't feel we were exclusive yet. His chin starts to quiver, his eyes well up, he starts dabbing at them. Then jumps up like there's a fire, throws a 50 on the table for two drinks and stands there looking at me. I was speechless and mortified. All I could manage to get out was "I'm sorry", and we left. TG I had my own vehicle. He called and texted for two weeks afterwards.

Ok, one more: Meet guy and within 10 minutes he says he likes a women with a big fake rack. I pulled out my shirt, looked down, looked back at him and announced I didn't qualify, lol. To which he says " Nahh, your Ok." Gee, Thanks Bud !!
 arwen52
Msg: 163
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2011 8:56:08 AM
I met a guy who looked a lot older and more beat up than his photos. He never said hi, how are you, never asked a single question or appeared interested in me. Right away he started launching into a rant about conspiracy theories and the government and after five minutes of this he started diagramming sentences on a napkin. That's the part I really chuckle about. That's when I stopped him. I told him he was being really boring and if he wanted my company, he was going to have to be a lot more interesting than that. He kept on with his crazy sh*t. I didn't stay long.

I think he had a screw loose. Funny thing is that he didn't come across as a nut when we were emailing.
 CompuG8r
Msg: 164
Posted: 3/7/2011 8:15:36 PM
OP That's pretty strange alright. Of course us guys like to show off from time to time, but on the first date? I'm wondering how many drinks your date had before he went into split mode. Guys and splits don't really seem to go together for me either. I'm hoping that I never have a date to top your experience.
 CompuG8r
Msg: 165
Posted: 3/7/2011 8:30:26 PM

he loudly announced that he was paying with Food Stamps. He managed to get the attention of everyone in the area as I could only be silent and be viewed as a fool

PRICELESS!
 GeorgiaBlueize
Msg: 166
Posted: 3/9/2011 9:53:04 PM
OMG!!! I dont know what in the world I would have done if this happened to me!! The weirdest thing that happened to me was I meet a guy at the IHOP for breakfast one Sunday after church and a little while into our meal he asks " have you been in any kind of trouble?" I said what do you mean? He finally tells me that he just got out of prison after 5 yrs for drugs.....and another guy admitted to me on the first date that he is bi-polar.....please all you weirdos stay far far away from me!!!

Kim
Georgia
 GeorgiaBlueize
Msg: 167
Posted: 3/9/2011 10:12:12 PM
WHY IN THE HELL DIDNT YOU GET HIS TAG NUMBER AND CALL THE COPS? HE IS PROB OUT THERE RAPING AND MOLESTING PPL AS WE SPEAK.

I have only been on 2 dates so far since I joined pof on Feb 21 2011.....He was very nice looking in pics and I was glad to see hot in person too.....We sat down on the same side of the booth and within 20 min he is tonguing me right there.....I just went with it.....then we outside and I sit up on the railing and he starts kissing me again...this time he sticks his hand down the back of my pants and starts grinding his woody into my leg.....I thought that was so disrespectful and told him why I didnt want to go out again....he also told me that he was bipolar....he has some major issues!!
 valleyguyaz
Msg: 168
Posted: 3/11/2011 3:17:31 AM
i've had more than a few dates who either showed very odd behavior and/or did some very weird things on our date.i'm thinking "what the f*ck is wrong with this person? is she mentally ill and/or is she slamming dope?"
the worst date was the lady i dated who acted like some victim but later on that eveningto my shock we stop by her house.we go inside and meet her husband and she proceeds to pull out a needle and a seal of crystal meth and shoots herself up.i was the third of this threesome without ever being asked if i was into this which i'm not(two girls and me i can do but no f*cking way am i doing a girl and another dude)

mdh1973
Msg: 169
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2011 9:24:52 AM
I have to say that this site has made me feel much less paranoid and much more realistic and practical. Some of these stories are hilarious, and some are actually terrifying. I thought I had some off-the-wall ones, but I'm afraid I'm coming up short compared to this.

Mind you, that was not a complaint.
 christ on a crutch
Msg: 170
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2011 11:33:36 AM

He was very nice looking in pics and I was glad to see hot in person too.....We sat down on the same side of the booth and within 20 min he is tonguing me right there.....I just went with it.....then we outside and I sit up on the railing and he starts kissing me again...this time he sticks his hand down the back of my pants and starts grinding his woody into my leg.....I thought that was so disrespectful and told him why I didnt want to go out again....he also told me that he was bipolar....he has some major issues!!

you should count your blessings he came clean BEFORE you started banging him - not months afterward. and it's hard to be sympathetic to your outrage since you were welcoming his tongue at lunchtime in a diner booth.

as far as 'major issues,' online dating will teach you (or maybe it won't) that dishonesty is one of the worst of all, and he was free of that one. you should be grateful for the way things played out with this man.
 Laha Math
Msg: 171
Posted: 3/11/2011 7:46:01 PM
This has been the most enjoyable thread on PoF. I love swapping war stories. OP should consider that it isn't easy to kick a fellow in the nuts. I think the lass may have practiced before hand. I can see her at home in front of the dressing mirror practicing her kick like we used to do at a Taekwando club.

Weird date #1. A woman at work from a low income neighbourhood married her childhood sweetheart and worked to put him through school only to have him divorce her for his secretary, and was she pissed. She was still obsessing over this when one of her younger sisters got married. Coworker asked me to be her datge at the wedding. Being a lifelong bachelor I avoid weddings like the plague but she lured me with tales of free meal and drinks at the reception. On the day of the wedding she takes me to meet her parents. At the reception she's all over me. I finally realize I'm there to create the impression for family and friends that she's not pining for the ex. She dances real close and every so often takes me by the hand out to the parking lot. I play the part. A man's work is never done.

Weird date #2. Woman I met online is oversensitive. While waltzing her around the floor at a singles dance organized by a friend woman says she has to stop for a minute whereupon I realize she is having an orgasm right there on the dance floor. Apparently her thighs rubbing together when dancing can do this. I ask if it's pleasant. "Yes", she replies. Weird, but nice, as it turns out later. Humans are a wonderously varied species.
 Laha Math
Msg: 172
Posted: 3/11/2011 7:54:08 PM
Here's another. Normal people. Weird situation.

Group went out for a meal after an afternoon of sailboat racing. I'd had affairs with some of the club women. It was a active group. I ended up sitting between two I had not seen for some time but who were apparently still interested as each had a hand under the table stroking a thigh while I sat minding my own business waiting patiently to see what would happen should their hands meet.
 Shankarah
Msg: 173
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2011 10:33:09 PM
This is such a great thread. I got a couple to add.

first was a guy i went out with a couple of times he comes up to me one day and tells me that he talked to his lawyer and that i can't move in and help me with his kids. That he talked to his lawyer and that it should wait until after his divorce. WTF? Who ever mentioned anything about moving in? We only knew each other for a couple of months!

The other we only talked on the phone once. He starts talking about how when i move in that i'd be taken care of and never have to work again. Ok i play along and tell him if i ever move in i'd still like to work. He then started making plans about how he doesn't want me to work a mediocar job but that it would have to be something big like my own buisness and such. The whole conversation sounded like a buisness meeting and then at the end he tried to make plans for me to move in right away. Talk about weird!!

Needless to say i never talked to either one after that!
 valenciacityx
Msg: 174
Posted: 3/20/2011 9:02:56 PM
I would showing up is out of the ordinary; probably why I quit bothering.
Now the ones that did make an appearance, I am sure I wasnt what they were looking for, or I would not be typing this now. But it was a worthy occasion when it happened, and the events have been noted as educational.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 175
Posted: 3/20/2011 9:15:49 PM
~OT~ I had dinner plans a few years ago with a man that I'd been emailing and talking to/with for a long while, but we had not met in person. We went to dinner and he literally would NOT stop staring at me. It wasn't listening to me talk, it was staring. I wasn't talking much because I was so uncomfortable that I didn't really want to look his direction to talk to him. I was later honest with him about exactly why I didn't wish to see him again. He wrote to me last week, years after this happened and he mentioned the staring. He knew he was doing it. That creeped me out as much as the staring itself. Just made me feel icky. Ewww!
 ILTOAZ
Msg: 176
Posted: 3/21/2011 2:11:53 AM
I went on a date right before Christmas 2010. The guy showed up plastered! He was slurring his words the whole night, and kept repeating stuff he'd previously said. Extremely awkward! I also went out with a guy right after New Years...he was all right looking, but physically not my type...and to top things off, he talked about his ex. All night long!! Uuuummm...RUDE??? lol
 Strider324
Msg: 178
Posted: 3/29/2011 6:43:43 PM
I am SOOOO hard to shock, so this first date was a trip.

30 minutes into a nice mexican dinner, she blurts out "I like men with big**** and lots of money". Well dang, I asked her if she would settle for 1 out of 2, and not surprisingly, she did.
 bugse
Msg: 179
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2013 10:22:33 AM
what a hoot for the most part,
great research for a movie, any screen writers out there?
 sun_and_cinnamon
Msg: 180
Posted: 8/3/2013 10:48:30 AM
Most recent....I thought it was going "ok"....at the very end he blurts out of left field how he worked at a nudist resort as a bartender before...then some past sexual history like how he has had a threesome....
 bamagrl68
Msg: 181
Posted: 8/6/2013 2:49:57 PM
wthell- My first online match was on another site.
I'm careful-I start by chatting for a while, then exchange e-mails, then numbers so we can talk, then meet in public.
I figured by the time we get to the meet any "crazy" flags should come out, maybe not............,
We meet for coffee, he proceeds to stare at me, not saying much, made me really uncomfortable, I tried making conversation, which led to the revelation he had been divorced three times, his second wife kidnapped their daughter after accusing him of molesting the child, his third wife brought him up on domestic violence charges, he was convicted, lost the right to carry a gun, so he couldn't be a police officer anymore and he really wished he would have killed her since she ruined his life, all this while flirting with the waitress every time she came to the table.
After all this, the creep asked me to go back to the trailer he lives in with his brother, not to worry though, he had his own room ;0
of course i said thanks but no thanks and took off like I was on fire, I didn't go on another date after that for 6 months.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 182
Posted: 8/6/2013 5:42:31 PM

at the very end he blurts out of left field how he worked at a nudist resort as a bartender before

At the very end, when things were merely "ok", that's not so crazy -- something to laugh about, etc. A nudist resort isn't a sex resort. Sometimes people talk about craziest jobs they've had, things they've done back in the day, etc. on a date...

then some past sexual history like how he has had a threesome....

Now that of course depends on the context in which it was brought up. If you guys weren't on a sexual topic at all, and he just blurted that out, out of nowhere, then yeah -- really weird! But if the concept itself bit you the wrong way (understandably for many), but the back-n-forth was about sex and all -- I wouldn't say it was wise of him to bring it up at all, but I wouldn't say it was shock-n-awe if the main topic for a while was sexual-related.

In other words, sure, a marker of incompatibility that may turn you off quick -- but not necessarily scary At All, if presented in the right flow of the conversation.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >