Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 PirateJohn09
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Virginity Gone? Now What?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

you're playing devil's advocate here?

Nope, just saying rather simply "don't rush to judgment." I honestly have no idea how you could find fault with that.

Man you are funny.... A guy suddenly loses interests after he de flowered a virgin and you think its possible he just lost interest?

Of course it's possible.

Like I said already, it's possible she ended up getting very clingy because he was her first and that scared him away. It's possible she said something afterward that scared him off. And, of course, it's possible he's a douchebag that used her for sex then split.

But we'll never know in this case because we will never hear his side of the story.

point is he's not calling her for what ever reason.

And my point is we don't know the reason, so it's wrong to assume.
 PirateJohn09
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Virginity Gone? Now What?
Posted: 4/25/2010 8:36:07 PM

wow, I didn't realize how perfect you are bud?

Do you always have to act so condescending? You were the one who referred to yourself as "Betty Crocker."

we all judge things/people/situation

That makes it right to do so?

Of course he's a douche bag

Whatever. Clearly you have some pathological need to pick a fight. I'm not going to keep feeding the troll.
 PirateJohn09
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 4/25/2010 9:30:08 PM

* rolls eyes* why is it when someone doesn't agree with you they are trolling?

No, they're "trolling" when they clearly don't bother to read my posts before jumping down my throat about it.

All I did was respond to someone who told the OP she had been "used." I simply responded by saying we don't know that for sure. You were the one who put words in my mouth, then completely changed the direction of the topic by saying "It doesn't matter why he didn't call." Um, yeah, the whole point of my post was that someone was assuming why he didn't call.
 WrogermeWroger
Msg: 16
Posted: 4/7/2012 10:28:49 AM
LOL

"I am around 30 and after all that time of staying firm and waiting for the right person I came across a guy I really liked. I was never waiting for marriage, just for the right person."

Two issues with this.

We like the other monkeys, flies and fungus, are MADE to start breeding from the world go.

No one cares for viginity except the sufferer of the delusion that it's somehow special.

The idea of being a virgin is basically idiotic and it's based in the crap fed to people usually by the local religions Ministry of Propaganda.

You have been fed this garbage and you have cherished this as somehow being special and noble and pure when it's NOT.

Basically you have been sold a lie and you have chosen to never question the content of the lie - or to challenge it; AND you have just blown about 70 - 80% of your sexually productive years on a stupid delusion - saving yourself for the "Magical Him".
 WrogermeWroger
Msg: 17
Posted: 4/9/2012 2:26:12 AM
^^^^^ When women generally start to run out of eggs in the mid to late 30's, and their chances of conceiving successfully start to fall off the scale as they age - thus they generally cannot or cannot afford IVF etc.. IF that is successful - why do you feel such an overwhelmingly ignorant urge to twist, stating the facts of having nurtured the virginity delusion from puberty until 30 years old, and only having about 5 to 10 years of viable breeding time left, as being "bitter".

Why do you say such stupid things?

Or haven't you figured out basic maths and nurturing delusions - and then meeting a guy who will stay around for that - and then raising a family - does not work.

If we lived in a more tribal environment where the fostering of neurotic delusions was kept to a minimum, most girls would be married by 15 and having families of at least 4 or 5 kids by the time they were 20 or 22, and now she has blown all of that time for relationships and breeding, with 5 or 10 years left up her sleeve?

Or hasn't it occurred to you that public hospitals and electricity have been around for only a hundred years or so....
 DevotedExplorer
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 4/27/2012 7:15:58 AM
^^^ that womens view point helps knowone, you can't go around saying most men and then moan saying there is no decent men around anymore. saying stuff like this just makes other women feel like they are just going to give up on finding a decent man and just end up staying or lowering there standards by sticking with the bad ones as they feel the good men don't exist. Don't taint us all with the same brush by making statements such as that, statements like this and other statements women make only portray them as either ignorant or lazy, I find women don't look hard enough or put effort into finding the right guy and yet they still feel its their right to say such things. We do exist, so dont go around saying such things because you where too lazy to find the right ones.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >