Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsMicki
Msg: 3
view profile
History
is this strange or inapropriate?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
There is no way I would go to a guy's house that lived with his mother.....to have sex.

I lived with my folks when I first got divorced......and I would have never disrespected them enough to bring a man home for sex.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 4
is this strange or inapropriate?
Posted: 4/24/2010 10:52:16 PM

There is no way I would go to a guy's house that lived with his mother.....to have sex.

oh...i bet there is a guy out there that could convince ya to give it a whirl just once...

seriously OP - put a plug in her mouth...or just be quick about it...maybe your mom will never know that her grown ass son is sexually active...
 Ahron123
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/25/2010 2:55:36 AM
What’s she going to learn from it? She’s going to learn that you have sex...

Hardly seems to matter, unless that was previously a secret?
 Ahron123
Msg: 8
Posted: 4/25/2010 6:10:26 AM

Or me for currently being stuck thanking god that headphones exist.

I believe one company has just improved their nose-reduction technology to be what they call “intelligent noise reduction”. It can now cancel out higher frequencies and “less regular” sound patterns. What it does is produce "anti-noise" which is the exact opposite of the noise in the room, and thus, the two waves cancel each other out causing you to hear NOTHING (accept the music, you happen to be playing any music through them).

It might be Panasoinc, maybe?

I hope this helps. HA HA :p
 namrael
Msg: 9
Posted: 4/25/2010 7:08:28 AM
It's been many years since I lived with my parents, but I've had sex in their house before, when I brought a then-BF home with me on a visit. My parents knew we were sharing a bed, they know I'm a grown woman, and they know I've had sex, so I'm sure they didn't expect me to be celibate. We were quiet and respectful about it, didn't leave a mess, and no one minded a bit. I honestly don't see what the big deal about it is--we're all grown-ups with grown-up desires. Be mindful of not inflicting your sexuality on others by making too much noise in that situation, and it shouldn't be an issue.

Bringing one-night stands home might be another matter, but that's never been my thing anyway.
 MsMicki
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 4/25/2010 7:11:31 AM

oh...i bet there is a guy out there that could convince ya to give it a whirl just once...

I'll take that bet!!
Never did it as a teenager......and never done it as an adult.
That's what God made the country for!! I can always find a place to get my groove on without disrespecting someone's parents.
 afashionlady
Msg: 11
Posted: 4/25/2010 7:46:23 AM
Ummm

Why can't they go to her place or even better, get a motel. Seriously...that's just...ugh. My mother knows I have sex but there's no reason to disrespect her and her house. Besides if I were living there that would already be a ground rule.

Sounds like that guy is a loser and completely obnoxious.
 ohio07
Msg: 17
Posted: 4/25/2010 5:58:15 PM
If we have to hear the parents going at it, down the hall, turnabout is fair play... I plea guilty, but with a smile on my face...

If they aren't gonna be quiet, I see no reason why we should be. Besides, it's cheaper than a hotel all the time. Although that still has it's place...

Sometimes you need to get away to ensure intamicy. Not just sex, but time to be close, without interruptions or obligations. Having their parents yell at them to do chores, while your in bed talking with each other or otherwise, gets kinda old pretty fast. (Shrug!)

Circumstances being what they are, you can't change them. As long as nobody has an issue, I see no problem though. If they want her to pay for herself while living there, they have to give her some sort of autonomy, right? It's only fair. I've seen forums here on this topic before. Do a search and you should be able to find them...
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 4/27/2010 4:27:09 AM
When I lived in my parents house, I had my own apartment and I was allowed to have sex after I graduated high school, at age 17, there with men, which I did with my 22 year old boyfriend sometimes other 21 and 22 year old men. I waited until Sundays, when my parents went on Sunday drives for mastubation, for fear of being heard. At age 17, I was not having "o" s with the 21 to 22 year boys I was seeing. When I was married I lived in my apartment in my parents house. I went in the closet to do the self sexual release while married and living in an apartment in my parents house. When I got my own house I had a live in boyfriend for 5 years. He left, I started seeing different men, that I was not really into and my ex boyfriend move back to my house and rented a room upstairs, but he would have nothing to do with me. I had men I sorted was with ( I really wanted to be with with my ex who lived upstairs). Sometimes after having sex with the guy I was seeing while my ex who lived upstairs was here, I thought how exciting it would be to go up and be with my ex while the guy I was seeing was sleeping downstairs. But that never happened, because my ex would not allow that. He jerked off too much. One time, or maybe a couple times I was so hot hours after being with the man I was with, while my ex lived upstairs, and while the guy I was just with hours ago slept on my first floor bedroom, I would just sneak down to the cellar and really get off alone, because neither of them were awake and available and or capable at the time, I really got hot.
I am not able to give you an answer or an opinion, after evaluating and writing about my own actions and experiences. This is an exciting, hot true story content here of my true confessions, within the situation you the OP is asking about.
 ~rain~
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 4/27/2010 8:09:22 AM
room mates do not bother me. If I am going to have sex in my own apartment or house then I will do it. I dont care if they can hear me or not.

now I know for a fact that I will never ever EVER move back to my parents house. I refuse to allow myself to take that step backwards.
But even to visit, NO I would never have sex in their house.

If I was seeing someone and they owned the house or apartment but have a parent living with them, its a different story. But never when a parent owns the house.
I just feel that it is disrespectful.
 johndoe67-1
Msg: 21
Posted: 4/27/2010 8:23:09 AM
I haven't lived with my parents since I was 19, but while visiting and bringing a GF or wife we did have sex in the guest room. It wasn't ideal as we had to be quiet, but hey, when you want it, you want it!

The last visit when I was married, we were on a sofabed as our kids were in the guest room. We were really horny after a long day and didn't want to be quiet. So during a fierce Southern thunderstorm in the middle of the night we went outside to the loveseat-swing they had. Warm rain pounding on us, lightening flashing, thunder crashing...

Come to think of it I guess it was the last exciting thing we did before our marriage crumbled.
 happybunny8
Msg: 23
Posted: 5/1/2010 11:48:39 AM
I have had sex in my parents house, but again it was within the confines of a relationship and I kept it down out of respect. They provided the same for us. Now that doesn't mean that each party wasn't aware of when it was going on, but it realy wasn't a big deal.

Note that most of our parents come from a more conservative time and this could explain some parents and kids' reactions.

This, however:

For the Record though my parent have come in to the bathroom all cum soaked to take while I was brushing my teeth

is very strange.....it's not the fact that they are coming in the bathroom to use it and that they are naked, it's the fact that they are obviously not dressed AND "cum soaked" that are really the key words here. And the age at which they were doing this factors into it as well. Showing nakedness to a child is not a bad thing and children coming across their parents accidently having sex is not a reason for alarm either. Also, as kids age they do not wish to see their parents having sex, but they still want to see them being affectionate. I think it is very healthy for children to see parents smooching and hugging away, but seeing them "cum soaked". Not many teens are keen on that.

Sorry dude, I'm all about being open about sex, but just like I wouldn't want my child masturbating in public; but talking to me about it and doing it in their room is natural, I wouldn't want to see my parents' cum soaked bodies. LOL. They could talk to me about their sex lives if they wanted (I'm not uncomfortable about that) - but there's a line.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >