Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsMicki
Msg: 4
view profile
History
What is too kinky?Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Anything involving pyrotechnics.......lit or not!!

Anything involving animals

Anything involving urine or feces

Jumper Cables
 DocElffington
Msg: 5
view profile
History
What is too kinky?
Posted: 4/25/2010 11:46:02 PM
When you're screaming, in an orgasmic frenzy, " Goto the whip baby! Goto the Whip!!", and she pulls out a Republican................

That's just too kinky in my book!
 Worbug
Msg: 7
view profile
History
What is too kinky?
Posted: 4/26/2010 2:37:05 AM
Remebeer the safety word is "Banana"

If her BOB has a Kick Stand.

If a naked midget jumps out of the closet with a Superman Cape on.

Whips, chains and a rubber pigs mask are all okay.
 AlphonseO
Msg: 8
view profile
History
What is too kinky?
Posted: 4/26/2010 7:30:27 AM
It's been so long I'm going to have to take the ropes coarse all over again, and can't remember who gets tied up.

Jumper cables? Hummmmmmm, Makes me think.
 platypus_man
Msg: 10
view profile
History
What is too kinky?
Posted: 4/26/2010 7:56:54 AM
Anything that can make me sick or injured. Everything else is fair game, though I'm not into pain.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 11
view profile
History
What is too kinky?
Posted: 4/26/2010 1:36:46 PM

Kinky is when the safe word is 'harder'.

Or "more"...
 ChancesRMD
Msg: 15
What is too kinky?
Posted: 4/26/2010 11:03:55 PM
Lit cherry bombs up the a$$? Geee. I guess I'm just not up with the times. Hopefully, there's not enough tequila in the world that will bring me to that kink.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 17
view profile
History
What is too kinky?
Posted: 4/27/2010 2:01:54 AM
I don't know, Can anyone tell me what baaa,baaa,baaa translates to in english?..............
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 18
view profile
History
What is too kinky?
Posted: 4/27/2010 2:37:46 AM
Oral sex is too kinky for me, and anything beyond, is way too kinky for me. I just like a man to show some affection, like hand holding and sitting close, then stroke the right places on me in the right way and penetrate, no further than 5 inches. That probably has some people laughing or ready to send me hate mail as usual.
Now for the humourous. Some guy told me on the phone he was in the mood for a threesome tonight. I replied to him and said, "I know how you can get that tonight, you can use your 2 hands, instead of your one hand on yourself tonight."
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 19
view profile
History
What is too kinky?
Posted: 4/27/2010 3:05:11 AM
Mtn.lover, I have heard of men that heard the baaa, baaa, baaa, sound during sex. It means the man is not with a human girl and that the female he is with has lots of curly wool all over her, but you are not a Ram even though you are ramming her
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 20
view profile
History
What is too kinky?
Posted: 4/27/2010 3:12:50 AM
georgie34, my cervix tells me when a guy has gone too far. It is painful when a penis hits my cervix. I can usually tell if a penis is too big for me without the measuring tape.
For the laugh, I actually, really do get a measuring tape out to measure men's waist sizes, because I found the 30 inch waist so hot and alot of men lie about their waist size to get to meet me.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 22
view profile
History
What is too kinky?
Posted: 4/27/2010 5:30:59 AM
According to the Judge, I have to stay away from small furry animals..so that part of kinky is out..sigh..stupid Judge.
 AlphonseO
Msg: 23
view profile
History
What is too kinky?
Posted: 4/27/2010 7:00:48 AM
The Baaaaaa Baaaaaa Baaaaaa isn't bad. But when you hear Daaaaaad Daaaaad Daaaad. I think you took the small fury animal kink too far!

And, it could not be proven in a court of law, and I will deny it until my dieing day!!!
What Could I say but " I Love Ewe"
 damassteel
Msg: 25
view profile
History
What is too kinky?
Posted: 4/27/2010 1:17:30 PM
kinky's using a feather to stimulate and tease your partner; perverse is using the "Whole Chicken".
Seriously, you gotta wonder how some get so jaded as to need the kinds of extreme stimulation some seem to require( fisting etc.).
 DragNFlyBuzzez
Msg: 29
view profile
History
What is too kinky?
Posted: 4/27/2010 3:43:26 PM
CatsEye.................at least you know what you want!!! I have a 30" waist, but exceed your other requirements by 2.35"

nothing like silk scarves and a little pleasure bondage,
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 30
view profile
History
What is too kinky?
Posted: 4/27/2010 5:00:01 PM
Catseye, I now understand why you don't like oral sex. I guess the best way to keep them under five inches, is to make sure they don't get hard.
 Blue-Eyes-Shine
Msg: 32
view profile
History
What is too kinky?
Posted: 4/28/2010 9:43:58 PM

Seriously, you gotta wonder how some get so jaded as to need the kinds of extreme stimulation some seem to require( fisting etc.).

I agree with this quote. I know the norm on here is too say how wild and kinky one is, but it takes very little to get me excited and over the top. I'm considering myself lucky.
 MsMicki
Msg: 35
view profile
History
What is too kinky?
Posted: 4/29/2010 7:58:26 PM

I know the norm on here is too say how wild and kinky one is, but it takes very little to get me excited and over the top. I'm considering myself lucky.

I'm not much different......a good kiss can get me wet.....
But I still like to play around and have some kinky fun now and then.
There is nothing wrong with spicing things up to keep things exciting in the bedroom.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 41
view profile
History
What is too kinky?
Posted: 5/4/2010 8:23:45 AM

Lit cherry bombs up the a$$?

Makes the following statement, used in the military and police (EOD breaching), have a whole new meaning, eh?

"There is no problem that a suitable application of high explosive can not solve."
 MsMicki
Msg: 42
view profile
History
What is too kinky?
Posted: 5/4/2010 8:38:56 AM

Just my observations up to that time...the ones who came from the most secure childhoods were more plain jane vanilla, the other varied in degree's of more intense, exploritory sex, going from mild to wild.

Really?
I come from a very secure childhood.
Parents that loved each other and loved us kids.
We did family vacations, game nights, camped on weekends, were never abused but spanked when appropriate, no verbal abuse between my parents or to us kids,
a great loving family.
And I'm one kinky biotch!!

For me, I think it just stems from a life long desire to be adventurous.
Always trying out new and fun things. Always trying to make a normal routine "not so normal"!.
Always trying to make something good......even better.
Just like cooking.....I'm always trying a new twist on an old recipe.
 wvwaterfall
Msg: 45
view profile
History
What is too kinky?
Posted: 5/4/2010 9:05:24 PM
I'll chime in that I agree I don't think a 'normal' childhood has much of anything to do with it. It would make an interesting psychological study to find out what traits are common for people of various levels of 'kink'.

I'd consider myself medium kinky - open to a lot of non-vanilla adventures, but certainly retaining certain limits. Not into urine or scat, blood or more than mild pain, and some food games I'd avoid just because they involve foods I don't like off a plate, but pretty much everything else is fair game. Experimenting is fun!

And yes, I had a normal childhood. Our family was even voted 'family of the year' by the local paper once. Family dinners every night, parents still happily married, grew up going to church every sunday, was an eagle scout, took lots of family vacations, had little to no strife at home.

I will say both my sister and I were encouraged to be independent thinkers, and dinner conversations often dealt with politics, morality, and during those years, things like gender and racial equity, viet nam, watergate, whatever was on All in the Family. Our parents stressed certain basic ethics, but we were free to disagree with them so long as we made a reasonable attempt to logically justify our positions.

Perhaps that encouragement to think for ourselves might have left the door open for potential kinkiness, but my sister and I talk about just about everything, and she's about as vanilla as they come, so at least in our sample of two there's no correlation between upbringing and kink tendencies.

Dave
 anunu
Msg: 48
What is too kinky?
Posted: 5/6/2010 2:11:55 PM
hhhmmm
kinky?

What is kinky?
I'm just not so sure anymore!

Whenever someone asks me this question, I respond with "what do you consider kinky?"
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >