Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Frrosty
Msg: 3
Pity Sex....Does It Exist? When should you.....Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Yes; it does exist.

Heck; that's probably the only way I get some Miss!!!!

*n scratches head*

DOH!!
 c_deacon
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Pity Sex....Does It Exist? When should you.....
Posted: 7/16/2005 3:52:30 PM
Of course pity sex exists....just look at half of the marriages that are not divorcing and you will see it.....given out of loyality and committment to the other by marriage, not out of desire.......not all but way toooo many.....

How many times have we heard in our life from those who remain married but feel so lonely and lost that their husbands or wives do not understand them and their needs now, or that they love them but are not turned on by them anymore, or that they have let themselves go and can not get turned on but want to satisfy their needs since they are married to them and have kids...thus the pity f***......Oh yes....heard it more than once and is does exist.....
 stoneside
Msg: 11
Posted: 7/16/2005 6:04:47 PM
Not sure this counts as pitty sex BUT. Met this nice lady at a place I used to work at. Now when I call her nice that does not cover it. She would lay down in front of a train for somebody, a GREAT lady. We would go to places from time to time. I would have a couple hours to spend (she always had free time). For lunch, a movie etc. We both knew they were not dates. After a couple months she floored me. She asked me why I never made a move on her. She asked if it was because wasn't pretty. What do you say, you're a great girl to hang with but you're not good looking? NOT, no way could I say that to her, she was on the verge of tears just asking me about this. SO, I lied, I told her I didn't want to damage our friendship. A couple weeks later, she told me that it was worth the risk and she wanted me. We had sex and in the end I lost the friend. Pitty sex is not good.
 Becky_LaF
Msg: 14
Posted: 7/16/2005 6:44:52 PM
lol, does it exist of course it does. I gave my ex a chrismas pitty fuk two years in a row, and ended up pregnant both times. we were still together at the time, and really didnt have sex inbetween those two times. go figure *shrugs* my kids were ment to come into this world. i was on the pill too,

Im not the only one, there is soo many people born at the end of september, lol.
 berrysweetncgurl
Msg: 16
Posted: 7/17/2005 3:56:52 AM
oh yeah it exists............been there done that when I was younger....

my alltime favorite saying
"but I'll have blue balls if you dont give me some"

LOL that dont work anymore fellers
 PattyMan2001
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2005 7:48:46 AM
Hmmm, does it exist....Yea, never got any myself, I need some pitty sex....ladies, wanna help??? LOL
 Lost_Soul
Msg: 18
Posted: 7/17/2005 8:56:26 AM
Yep, it exists. I've done it many times just because the guy wanted it even when I didn't. I have a tendency to want to please someone.

I've given in just because I didn't want to come off as a c.ocktease. Is that pity sex or guilt sex? Is there a difference?
 mikelgreco
Msg: 23
Posted: 7/17/2005 10:54:44 AM
Hell yeah... Pity sex is OK. No harm done. But noyhing is better then make-up sex after a good fight!!! LOL
 megwriter
Msg: 24
Posted: 7/17/2005 11:03:55 AM
I don't think there is such a thing as pity sex...if you really didn't want to do it, you wouldn't...it's just something you tell yourself afterwards...lol
 BBdrgn
Msg: 25
Posted: 8/22/2005 5:19:26 PM
...sob...sob.....I just lost my puppy......
 Ldygmr
Msg: 27
Posted: 6/4/2006 4:12:58 PM
Pity sex does exist. Yes I have used it. When you have a friend who hasn't gotten any in such a long time they stopped WANTING it...it's time to do him a favor.
 chicaboom
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 6/5/2006 6:56:20 PM
yes it does
i do well in the naked lady department
but years ago (when i was still a fine lookin dude) lol
i was divorcing and had my 4 kids and 2 stepkids
i couldnt get laid in a morgue lol
a girl who works in a restaurant my friends owned showed up at my door
she put some of the best pity sex imaginable on me
wow, these forums drag up old memories what a pity
 A_Cool_Guy
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2007 6:09:27 PM
I think it has a potential of existing. I've pursued a policy in the past of seeking that form out, particularly within specific time-sectors (around Valentine's Day, my birthday, or the month of November) in the past where I would actively look for an anonymous hook-up for someone to deflower me.

The reason being is that I dont believe that I'm able to attract any woman other than hoping someone will feel sorry enough for me to date me or go any further, because that's my interpretation of love or being connected with someone. I think other concepts of love are artificial because if you dont have a perceived strength (i.e you get in an accident and dont look good anymore, you lose all your job, or you lose your head) then you lose a negotiable item that was used before of getting dates or sex.

However, what intrigues me of pity-sex is that there is no negotiating involved other than trying to appeal to the altruistic nature of a human being to comply with something that's essential non-spiritual and carnal and sinful (i.e. anonymous or casual style sex varient, unless of course it's a pity-marriage, but I dont know of convincing someone to feel sorry for me enough to marry me).

But - I dont think pity sex exists - lets face it, being a virgin and hoping someone to feel sorry for you enough to break the virginity - is a wierd thing, because first of all, you are giving something out of the whole thing that should be reserved for someone like your future wife, but I suppose if you are depressed, have no self-esteem or no self-confidence, then you'll believe you wont ever get married and think it's a negative asset value being a virgin, the other second aspect about it is that I'm likely to contract an STD in the whole exchange while the woman has a zero chance of contracting anything viral from me....so it's not exactly an ideal pity sex concept.

Anyway, I just do not, in my mind, think it's possible for me to attract a woman to have sex with me unless they feel sorry for me - that's the way I'm programmed, I dont understand stuff like games, being a player, getting any woman aroused, but even if a woman's aroused, that wouldn't be altrustic and would be selfish - where is the good-will in that? Charity is all about sacrifice.
 OutMind
Msg: 40
Posted: 10/2/2007 9:42:05 PM
Done it. But they come back to hunt you.
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 42
Posted: 2/21/2012 6:38:23 PM
I'm going to sneak my thread stuff in here; since some morons think I am actually using it to seek attention.

First off; GREAT question OP!
=============================================

Apparently we have all been recipients of this fine noble charity act.

What causes women (and I suppose men) to give of themselves so selflessly? Does this constitute "love" in any way shape or form? (It MUST.......no?)

Are there relationships where the whole act of intimacy, and all acts of intimacy, in any shape or form IS "pity intimacy"? (or is it just being in the right place at the right time to capitalize on all the daily "fluffing"?)

That sounded funny; even to me

Can women and men still feel fulfilled and satisfied during and after this "pity act"? Does the one giving "pity intimacy" feel even MORE satisfied and sexually able and alive, knowing their sex is so terribly desired that they can deem it "pity sex"?

Can pity sex even BE given to someone who attracts more attention from the opposite sex than you do yourself?

Takes alot of moxy and ego to say you "pity sexed" someone..........no?

But WHY did you "pity sex"? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm; then was it really "pity"?

Does it all stem out of obligation; knowing or thinking/feeling that the other party brings or brought more to the table in every other way, and that you wanted to even up the proverbial scales, and give as much to them as they have to you?

Verrrry interesting stuff; this "pity" sex

What do you think folks?
 onceagain57
Msg: 44
Posted: 2/21/2012 6:53:48 PM
Who do you date!?!?!....and what world do you live in???...have never done any"pity sex"as you call it nor do I know what it means.....get a grip....lol
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 45
Posted: 2/21/2012 6:55:03 PM

Sorry; no pity sex for you.

Ladies? Anyone feel charitable? Cut finger alert aisle ^ there. Cut finger pity sex alert?

"Once Again": read the thread. No word of as lie ; it's alive. (and, in truth, is I think a lie people tell themsleves for why they sleep with someone)

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >