Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > No more contact after you tell them what you do for a living      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jewel_Of_Denial
Msg: 82
No more contact after you tell them what you do for a livingPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
i'm not bagging women, i'm sure blokes are exactly the same, but if i put medical doctor as my profession i'm sure my inbox would get a lot more action.
 Noxious_Hysteria
Msg: 83
No more contact after you tell them what you do for a living
Posted: 5/15/2012 11:10:02 PM
No one has stopped talking to me after I tell them what I do, they are out of the door LONG before I even get to my vocation! LOL
 gingerosity
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 5/16/2012 1:18:48 AM
Which nation would be a nice location for a vacation from my vocation?

That was as far as I got before she ran away.
 MegJ29
Msg: 85
Posted: 9/10/2012 9:47:49 PM
Women aren't worried about money more than the person but we do need financial security especially if they are like me and have three kids to think off. Women think of terms of the future and even though it doesn't matter when things aren't serious what the person does for a living or how much money he makes further down the track it might. Women who earn their own money and are totally independant wont care what you do for a living they will still take interest in you and I think if you wait around thats what you will get.
 BlokeInSydney
Msg: 86
Posted: 9/11/2012 1:13:13 AM
What a man does for a living matters to a potential mate I've heard. It's a shame you're having trouble finding a woman who can look beyond that.

Reminds me of the old industry joke in my business: 'Please don't tell my mother I work in television, she thinks I'm a piano player in a brothel!' lol

Seriously, we all have to do what we have to sometimes to make a living, when I was struggling for tv work 10 years ago I had to drive cabs on and off for 4 years. I despised it but did what I had to to support my family.
 AnAustralianWoman
Msg: 87
Posted: 9/30/2012 8:47:20 AM
I don't think the women are put off by your job, I think YOU are. It's obvious that you are not happy driving cab's and are looking for confirmation to leave your current job.
Perhap's it is your negativity that put's women off.
I work as a care aide.....change diaper's on big people, wipe bottom's and clean up spew. I love my job. It's not everyone's cup of tea, the pay is crap but, it's rewarding.
If a person does not respect what I do for a living then bye bye.
 SwanLake73
Msg: 88
Posted: 10/3/2012 7:56:06 AM
anaustralianwoman..
there is a young fella in here who would be over the moon to find somone keen to change adult diapers...
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > No more contact after you tell them what you do for a living