Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > New Brunswick  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Simply_Red_79
Msg: 21
Do you remember why you joined POF in the first place?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
lets try this again.... i've been back for about a week now and tried to post in the forums yesterday, but i dont see my post anywhere.... hopefully today it will actually work the way it is supposed to.

ultimatly i've come back on here for the same reason i always have... i miss adult companionship and am hoping that mr. right for me is out there in the world somewhere... but as for why i chose pof... i became a forum addict long ago and have been considering comming back for a while now that i heard through other forum addicts that the link has been put back up.
 SweetDreamsJust4U
Msg: 22
Do you remember why you joined POF in the first place?
Posted: 7/31/2011 5:57:30 PM
welcome back Red!!!!!!!
 Simply_Red_79
Msg: 23
Posted: 7/31/2011 6:21:24 PM
thanks brown eyed.... nice to see you back on here too. ... i hope life is finding you in better health than the last time we spoke.
 SweetDreamsJust4U
Msg: 24
Posted: 8/1/2011 6:13:57 AM
thanks Red....sent you a private message so we can keep the thread on topic.....lol.....but thanks for showing exactly what I am talking about.....the people on here are truly the greatest and thats why I returned.
 Spring_weather
Msg: 25
Posted: 8/6/2011 6:00:31 PM
Hello, I am from Nova Scotia, thought that I would stop by.. I joined POF to hopefully make some friends, I talk to people on the forums, more than meeting people..

I met a few gentlemen in the past, but it didn't work very successfully for me, so I just converse here..
 SweetDreamsJust4U
Msg: 26
Posted: 8/8/2011 6:24:01 PM
Well, you definitely made the right choice for meeting people by participating in the forums. It is always a great way to meet people and find out how they think and get to know them more indepth. Even if it is just reading their past posts. Welcome to the NB Forums and I am very happy you popped in.*warm smiles*
 PJMGuitarMan
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2011 5:30:15 PM
Yes I remeber why I joined in the first place. Now I'm trying to forget!
 Jason065
Msg: 31
Posted: 8/25/2011 4:43:50 PM
If I recall correctly, I was slightly intoxicated and lonely. Now I'm just lonely LOL :-)
 Spring_weather
Msg: 33
Posted: 11/2/2011 4:01:15 PM
I am not from New Brunswick, but have drove through, and stopped in Moncton a few years ago, I enjoyed it.. I joined plenty of fish to meet people.. It didn't work out very successfully, but maybe someday will meet some body that I like!
 13ay13oy
Msg: 35
Posted: 5/7/2012 3:29:53 PM
That little scroll trick will actually work with any webpage, it is the zoom function of your browser. FYI
Show ALL Forums  > New Brunswick  >