Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 OTTO BONN
Msg: 21
You are not allowed to message this personPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Makes sooooooooooo much sense! LOL NOT!

It will make sense once you see what's going on.

If you mostly message people within 100 miles of yourself, go to My City. Set the age 18 to 99 and the miles to 100. Select Users I've Contacted in the last menu. Look for anyone with Intimate Encounter in their listing. Or, try to send me a message. I have only one Mail Setting restriction.
 Aspgator67
Msg: 22
view profile
History
You are not allowed to message this person
Posted: 5/22/2013 7:42:16 AM
That's completely ridiculous. I can understand a temporary block depending on a percentage of IE people you messege, but I've been on and off this site for around a year. I've probably messaged over 500 girls on here, met up and had an amazing time with at least 20ish of them. Some ended up just being friends, some more. I'm a college student so of course I'm going to hit up IE. But now I'm premonitory banned from talking to certain girl just because less than 1% of the messages I sent were to IE? Well to be honest probably around 5%, but 1% of 500 is 5 people. So it takes just that much to get excluded? I'm sorry, but that's probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Just because someone wants to hook up with a stranger, or just gets drunk and messages on IE shouldn't hinder them from meeting the right girl, or not allow them to show improvement. Glad I recently found a keeper on POF or I'd completely loose faith in this site. Sometimes girls or guys get curious and want to have one night stands, especially young people. Retarded.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  >