Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 stephenmv
Msg: 41
Redheads dating redheads, does this happen??Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I generally find redheaded women attractive and would have no problem dating one. Gingers Unite!
 greatwhitecanbear
Msg: 42
Redheads dating redheads, does this happen??
Posted: 1/24/2014 1:07:49 PM
I've found red head women attractive, but not always. I'd say I'm more attracted to dark hair darker skin, but I think that's the subconsious part of me not wanting any potential offspring to cook in the sun like I've done on more than one occasion haha. But I've been attracted to women of every race, colour and hair colour. Granted, once you start looking at things other than physical attraction, I've also been really unattracted to many women I've found 'attractive'.

The comment on the first page

...my daughter has dated one. It didn't work out but they didn't spontaneously combust or anything, not even in direct sunlight.

Had me laughing for a while. Thanks for that haha.
 girlnextdoor491
Msg: 43
Posted: 9/20/2014 1:15:06 AM
Absolutely date a redhead! Best chemistry ever between redheads. I dated two and married one.
 basilisk123
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2014 6:13:21 AM
I used to go to a coffee shop were there was a redheaded couple that were also regulars. They were all lovey dovey which was annoying just by itself, but the the fact they looked so much alike they could be related really creeped me out.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >