Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MEXICANLADY42
Msg: 163
I busted my boyfriend in a lie.Page 7 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Sometimes it takes drastic measures to find out whaat a person is really like. Better that you found out now. Do not py attention to what other people say; I lived something like that and TWO YEARS of him being constantly on Internet, one day I found his account open and GUESS WHAT!? Well, he was meeting other girls online, the creep! Nope, I am SO TOTALLY on your side. If people want to live blindly, then let them. Always follow your gut instinct.
 muckball81
Msg: 164
I busted my boyfriend in a lie.
Posted: 5/17/2012 10:31:34 PM
hmmmm
is this profile real?
are you really a women?
 NWFY1979
Msg: 165
Posted: 10/27/2012 10:18:18 AM
what to do is easy start bannging he is gonna do it to you so if you like him stay with him but **** some randoms, if you dont like him dump him not worth it you know you can do better.
 MellowYellow42
Msg: 166
Posted: 10/27/2012 10:53:42 AM
Two years later and I'm in suspense.
 Tom_FishOPlenty
Msg: 167
Posted: 11/18/2012 6:23:32 PM
Imma laugh when she gets dumped for the fake girl. Serves her right. I mean, what is wrong with you.
 LoveBeautifulDays
Msg: 168
Posted: 4/3/2013 9:15:38 PM
love digging into the past and seeing whats on here
 ZombiezRock
Msg: 169
Posted: 4/4/2013 1:52:43 AM
Why is it when a woman feels , or a man feels like their boyfriend/girlfriend is doing something wrong because of odd changes, or just a gut feeling and they act on it to "prove" the situation or dispel the feeling either way, why this is a deep trust issue of the one getting lied too? NO one likes to be lied to, and I believe we all have the right to find out the truth. After being with a habitual liar for 3 years, and crossing some lines to find this out , i would do it again in a heartbeat. Liars are generally manipulative as well, makes you feel like its all in your head.

I say yay for you for making the page, catching him that way now you dont have to waste your time on a liar and a possible cheat. If liars get the freedom to lie, we get the freedom to protect ourselves without being told we have trust issues. Some will agree, some wont either way I waited way too long to take matters a bit farther and wasted 3 years of my life when had I of followed up on my instincts ( which is not enough to break off a relationship ) because then your going to get grief about that too. People need proof, especially when they love the person.

People dont trust because they have been given a reason not too, plain and simple.
tell him you know, and break up with him. he wont change. sorry but he wont.

~Z~
 ladywyatt
Msg: 172
Posted: 4/4/2013 9:43:37 AM
Terrielynnc,

Now why would the OP be concerned about losing this loser??

If she thinks anything of herself she would kick this pos to the curb.

Who cares how she found out, she found out and she knows he's a douche
 SaltLG13
Msg: 173
Posted: 4/4/2013 9:58:19 AM
You set him up but it could happened for real also and he will act the same . He is not a keeper .Bye , bye .
 Debyduz_
Msg: 174
Posted: 4/4/2013 4:14:00 PM
You realize that the fake profile and misusing someones pictures is a crime?
 i_ski_do_u
Msg: 175
Posted: 4/4/2013 4:31:14 PM
Anyone realize the original post was almost 3 years ago? Since the OP is still on POF, she obviously dumped the guy.
 ladywyatt
Msg: 176
Posted: 4/4/2013 4:34:21 PM
So do you think a fake profile and using someone elses pictures to catch child molesters should be a crime??

Should undercover police asking to buy drugs to catch drug dealers be illegal??

She just used the same method to catch his azz.

The only people who want these methods of catching molesters and drug dealers to be illegal are molesters and drug dealers !! SURPRISE !!!

The only people who have a problem with being checked up on in this manner are......people who have something to hide......WOW, that's a novel idea, isn't it.

If a guy wants to check me like this, I have no problem with it....I have nothing to hide

I think it's sad though that the majority of people who do check on someone like this and catches them, still want to continue the relationship....

Remember, YOU teach others how they can treat YOU.
 Drawesome32
Msg: 177
Posted: 4/4/2013 4:56:16 PM
Drop the scumbag. If you feel the need to explain yourself, tell him the truth. Me, I wouldn't even bother with that. Just drop him and move on with your life. Life is short, don't waste it on people like him.
 SweetSun13
Msg: 178
Posted: 4/4/2013 5:07:36 PM
Well just say it. Say how you caught him and what you plan to do about it. I'd leave.
 lostnfoundluv
Msg: 179
Posted: 4/4/2013 5:23:03 PM
And this is how the drama starts .
you found out about him which you didnt like . do you think confronting him is going to change him . just dump him and move on.
 dobbie101
Msg: 180
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2013 6:22:54 AM
You deserve each other. No I want to change the word "deserve" to merit. Yes you merit one another. Games players. Destructive.
 picaroons
Msg: 181
Posted: 4/6/2013 7:20:03 AM
To be honest, I'm a guy and if he was really into you he wouldn't think or say yes to this temptation. I met this girl on POF and she is one that I would be loyal to. I think a good test a guy or girl can ask is, if this situation would arise (a hotty from the opposite sex) would I be able to say no?

If you don't know that you will say no then it's not a good sign even though you probably won't be in that situation. A bit manipulative on your part...maybe you could have talked to him and hinted you were on to him...that would either make him fess up or change his ways realizing what a great thing he's got.

Hope this helps...
 ManOfAdventure28
Msg: 182
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2013 3:31:27 AM
What should you do? How do you tell your bf that you caught him?

Simple. You don't. I want you to assume this girls identity. Have plastic surgery to look exactly like her. Immerse yourself in her personality. Befriend someone from the CIA and have them create a background for this girl. Social security numbers, the works. Then meet your bf.

Chances are he will be sooo intent on bedding the "new" you that he will forget about the "old" you. When you're having sex with him, whisper in his ear your real name and watch his eyes go wild. Hold on and ride it out.
 wherever_may_go
Msg: 183
Posted: 4/7/2013 12:52:01 PM
Oh snap! The trouble people get into when dating. I'm so glad I'm free of all that nonsense.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 184
Posted: 4/7/2013 9:17:55 PM

I think a good test a guy or girl can ask is, if this situation would arise (a hotty from the opposite sex) would I be able to say no?

Exactly. I don't think what she did was wrong. I think if someone has Reasonable suspicion, that's fair game. Again, REASONABLE suspicion. If I'm dating a girl who does that with No Reasonable suspicion, after we've been exclusive, I'm creeped out by it and would have trust issues with her. But if she laid things out how she was suspicious and it made sense due to unfortunate & bad-looking circumstances, then I'd be cool with it and GLAD she did it because it would give her peace of mind.
 jennifolk
Msg: 185
Posted: 4/7/2013 10:02:38 PM
Good for you! I think you did the right thing! Your smart! I think its good what you did! You are a really great little
detective!
 jennifolk
Msg: 186
Posted: 4/7/2013 10:04:06 PM
Good for you! I think you did the right thing! Your smart! I think its good what you did! You are a really great little
detective!
 MsMaggieMay
Msg: 187
Posted: 4/7/2013 11:21:47 PM
The guilty people on here are the ones who are going to be screaming at you about what you did. Personally I see nothing wrong with it. Testing each other is normal part of a relationship as are suspicions,and anyone who trust any other human with out question is an idiot. There is no such thing as unconditional trust,and when you start to not trust them generally it is because they are giving reasons.
He was the guilty one here. He was the one looking to cheat and probably already has. Please pick a different type of man in the future. The hot ones are full of themselves.
 MsMaggieMay
Msg: 188
Posted: 4/7/2013 11:30:20 PM

I can't believe that this thread got resurrected. It's an old thread from a Troll.

And if someone had started a new one someone would be screaming about it being redundant so you really can't win. The op may be long gone and the post three years old but the topic is still valid. We need to trust out gut a little more in all situations in life,relationships included. There is nothing wrong with checking to see if your gut is leading you down the wrong path or if you are bang on. Unconditional trust is for fools and complete idiots.
 canappy13
Msg: 189
Posted: 4/9/2013 2:35:33 AM
well now you know what type of person he is behind closed doors. I did the same thing to my boyfriend. Worst case he has a female roomate and a lot of female friends, he ended up being a violent person in the end when I questioned him. I only questioned him two times, and blew up in my face. So just from my personal experience it's not worth it. Be the woman you were raised to be and find someone better. Don't let this guy ruin your integrity.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >