Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BlueEyedGuy1974
Msg: 22
reverse cowgirl? how the hell to do it?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

How are you going to reach between his legs if they are closed.

OK...that's it.Tonight,I'll try it and see if it's possible!

Not at all interested in the strap-on huh?
Funny how some guys are game and some want anal light! lol

It isn't that his legs need to be so tight together that his****is trapped between his legs. But if his legs are too far apart the OP won't have any room to straddle him. The only other way would be for the guy to spread his legs wide and she puts her legs on the inside. But that position usually closes up the vagina thus making it harder for penetration. Not that it is impossible :)
 MsMicki
Msg: 23
view profile
History
reverse cowgirl? how the hell to do it?
Posted: 6/25/2010 8:47:01 AM
You're more than welcome to start your own thread about Reverse Cowboy......
this thread is about Reverse CowGIRL.....

So, Kaylie.......inquiring minds want to know.........any luck?!!
 winteragain
Msg: 25
Posted: 6/26/2010 8:32:17 PM
let him stab you doggy style and then, moving together, have him lay back on the bed then BAM, instant reverse cowboy
 GWSmith
Msg: 29
Posted: 8/1/2010 6:31:15 PM
how about having him help with the pushing?
 BentonHarbor
Msg: 30
Posted: 8/2/2010 5:03:41 AM

So thanks, ya'll!!!! I'll have to ask him later more info on what he thought of it. at the time I wasn't particularly interested in deconstructing sex. LOL

Didn't want to quote the entire post, just this so its known to what I'm replying!

IF this world were filled with more women like OP it would indeed a more wonderful place---especially for guys lucky enough to capture their attention! Always been a fan of her open mindedness towards most things and she seems to be equally so even with sex!

This is one lucky guy----hope he realizes that!

Good on ya gal----you bring mile wide smiles!
 MsMicki
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 8/2/2010 1:20:00 PM
Kaylie.......I can't PM you for some reason!!
PM me.......got something you need to see!
 Yew4ics
Msg: 33
Posted: 4/4/2011 4:19:41 PM
I'm glad you and Mr. Kaylie worked this out. I was expressing to a a girlfriend of mine, that I also was having some trouble with this position. For me, it was a little painful. Sooo what did she do? She texted me a video of her and her boyfreind doing it. But she wasn't penetrating his butt. She just leaned her shoulder blades against the palms of his hands for support. and had her feet, one on each side of his spread legs. In the subject line of her text, she said "Hope this helps. from your support team."
Hot damn.
 OutMind
Msg: 36
Posted: 4/13/2011 3:14:04 PM

I was riding him regular cowgirl, on top, then said, hey, let's try something...and I swiveled around, keeping him inside me (which surprised me that I could do that, lol) and presto! Reverse cowgirl!

And once again he did the legs far apart thing so I just took my hands and shoved his legs closer together. LOL

AND I was able to finger his azz, as planned.... and yes, I think he liked it.

He didn't cum from it but as it turns out his c0ck was being difficult...when I stopped he said he felt like he had been cumming for a couple minutes, but he hadn't actually.

bjs and sex after a break, still no O.

We finally went to bed, he got some rest, had some truly superior sex in the middle of the night (for me...I got the extended O that time, lol). He still didn't cum. Went back to sleep and early AM I blew him good and finally he came.

I love a success story. Kaylecat this is awesome for you guys.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 37
Posted: 4/13/2011 4:05:52 PM
Ah, the reverse cowgirl....fun....but have you tried the Flying Squirrel?
 whytwater
Msg: 39
Posted: 4/15/2011 4:23:21 AM
^^^^^^ Hmmm, I'm not quite ready to "lay down", lol. That visual, when she's on top, her back to me, is some kinda wonderful.
Where there's a will, there's a way, Kaylie (tho it seems you've found already found the key to this trick)
 TheToefactor
Msg: 41
Posted: 4/15/2011 8:20:29 AM
ok I'll show ya

but first I'm gonna need a cow.

oooooooooooooooooopppsssssssssss my bad, wrong thread.
 maturemaleont
Msg: 42
Posted: 10/15/2011 8:39:22 AM
Have him sit on the edge of the couch feet on floor.
You straddle him facing away from him your feet on floor.
Slide him in then lean back put hands on back of couch for balance.
Then ride him into the sunset.
Yehah

CrazyCanuckz
Msg: 43
Posted: 10/15/2011 8:05:34 PM

If I can't figure it out I"m gonna just suggest he use the little plug I got him during regular sex positions so that he can have that feeling during sex not just oral.

Vibrating butt plug would be better since you won't have to play around with it.
 optimismfirst
Msg: 44
Posted: 4/13/2012 10:41:34 AM
start kneeling or whatever and just sit backwards on him, hes gonna be looking at your back/ass
google pictures
 Pomose
Msg: 45
Posted: 4/14/2012 8:49:31 PM
My ex just got on me and did it. It was ok, I prefer her just riding me, but I wasn't complaining.
 HappyRocker
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 4/15/2012 12:30:57 AM
YEEEEEE HAAAAA
 Fit-guy2011
Msg: 48
Posted: 4/15/2012 5:57:01 AM
Here's a good website...

http://www.sexinfo101.com/sexualpositions.shtml?s=357ba45d72cbb352f156f602bc0ef5a2

Enjoy! :-D
 optimismfirst
Msg: 49
Posted: 4/15/2012 9:47:48 AM
i just climb on his dic* and turn around. lol long as im on, im good to go ;)
 marie2107
Msg: 50
Posted: 5/5/2012 3:09:40 AM
I love catching up in the older posts like this one and it was fantastic that Kaylie got er done! I think I read at least MOST of the responses and didn't see mine so I will tell you about it. You may decide to call it something other than reverse cowgirl but I wear my cowgirl hat, so it works for me. lol

Usually, I am riding forwards and then raise up off his****to swing around to my left placing my left leg (foot first) in-between his legs and then under his left knee cap, then put my right leg on the outer side of his right leg. This allows for deep penetration and thrusting from him if he would like, complete with grasping of my hips. If I want I can lean forward and kiss and /or bite his ankles. I don't hate feet Kaylie. And yes the further forward I learn the better view he gets. And big hips were mentioned: my wide hips don't cause any problems. This position was VERY successful for me and my partner. Oh and don't tell him I said so but he was slightly below average length, above average girth. Didn't matter though, hit all my sensitive spots inside and out.
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 5/5/2012 8:03:05 AM
After she turns around and starts backing onto you, be sure to say "Beeeep ... beeeep ... beeeep!"
 grove_22
Msg: 52
Posted: 5/5/2012 9:13:09 AM

I just climb on his dic* and turn around. lol long as im on, im good to go ;)

That's how women were able to do reverse cowgirl with me. Having said that, I like regular cowgirl better. Since I can feel her breasts while she is riding me.
 baldguy500
Msg: 53
Posted: 5/6/2012 3:54:37 AM
reverse cowgirl is sweet....you can really spank her ass AND watch ESPN at the same time without her getting pissed
 marie2107
Msg: 55
Posted: 5/6/2012 8:22:37 AM
[I like regular cowgirl better. Since I can feel her breasts while she is riding me.]

So tit man not an ass man. Variety is great so I understand.
 Pomose
Msg: 56
Posted: 5/6/2012 8:33:33 AM
Cowgirl and reverse are pretty much all the womans doing, if she leans more forward and stops an inch above the pelvis then goes back up it's much more enjoyable.
 YKNON
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2013 6:18:19 PM
There are ways to do this without hurting either of you. You can rest on your knees with his legs closed. I like that one. Or you could straddle him with one leg between your legs. Your body slightly turned toward the leg that is between your legs. That's if you are flexible. This way your clit will get more action. You don't have to lay down.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >