Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > New Anti-Rape Condom      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 AsanteSoul
Msg: 101
New Anti-Rape CondomPage 8 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
I've heard of the device back in the day..a friend of mine in University was detailing it to me... sounds good in theory...but, how would it be designed to ensure it delivers the desired result without any negative repercussions? For instance, what if the male becomes enraged or scared and forcefully tries to withdraw? If he is unable to i'd imagine he would do everything in his power to escape and inflict pain to the woman as well. Or, perhaps, what if the male has an std? While inside the woman he's bound to pass on whatever he has. Does the device have a mechanism, or something to prevent this?
 lebanonboy5
Msg: 102
view profile
History
New Anti-Rape Condom
Posted: 12/20/2011 3:38:48 PM
A great idea!! That south african doctor should get a medal for this!!
 Magina314
Msg: 103
New Anti-Rape Condom
Posted: 12/22/2011 7:42:09 PM
Well how are you going to show your girls about this anti-rape condom?
Are you going to insert it into their vagina's for them?
Or you could just get your daughter's to all get vasectomy's and not have to worry about pregnancies.
Also, I don't know where you live, probably some place in the USA where HIV is about as widespread as it is in Africa.
 Archangel_07
Msg: 104
New Anti-Rape Condom
Posted: 12/23/2011 6:02:02 AM
I like the idea of it as well. Mans that wants to rape up the females gets their**** cut up by that Condom lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4iUNq1gw8o&feature=related
 Viper1E
Msg: 105
New Anti-Rape Condom
Posted: 12/23/2011 8:41:33 AM

The good: Dirty, raping **stards pull backin pain and end up in the hospital.
The bad: Mis-use or malicious use by females could be a problem

Get it enshrined in law:

"It shall be an acceptable defense to the crime of murder (homicide), should the defendant provide proof of medical testimony to the malicious misuse of the "Rape-Axe" rape prevention device by the victim.

They won't zap you with it, if you're allowed to kill them for it.

Just sayin'..
 Viper1E
Msg: 106
New Anti-Rape Condom
Posted: 12/23/2011 9:23:08 AM
If my father would of EVER had a talk or showed interest in me shoving a device into that area... I would seek help to leave home because its not healthy or normal for a father to have those kinds of thoughts.

Your post, is the first one I've read in years that made me want to puke. I had been widowed 2 years when my munchkin got her first period. When I think about how uncomfortable I was having THAT talk with her, and contrast that with your statement, I'd really really REALLY like to slap the screaming eagle sh!t out of you.
 optimismfirst
Msg: 107
New Anti-Rape Condom
Posted: 3/29/2012 9:52:43 PM
carry a knife or kick him in the face if he tries. dont need this garbage that will just back fire on you
 ce4444
Msg: 108
New Anti-Rape Condom
Posted: 3/29/2012 10:14:47 PM
And you don't think these "rapists" won't kill her?
 damsel19
Msg: 109
New Anti-Rape Condom
Posted: 3/30/2012 3:34:03 AM
Then the man in question once he has recovered comes back and does worse to the girl who he tried to rape. There is more than one orifice that can be penetrated and more than one way to sexually abuse a woman. I think it puts the woman in more jeopardy as he is more likely to try to kill her.
 --Zen--
Msg: 110
New Anti-Rape Condom
Posted: 3/30/2012 4:47:49 AM
This isn't new. I've heard about this six years ago and logically it will only enrage the rapist.
 whytwater
Msg: 111
New Anti-Rape Condom
Posted: 3/30/2012 5:11:10 AM
I think the idea is much "older" than 6 years. In Hawaii, the book, Michener describes the practice of the "natives", before the yankee missionaries arrived, to party on the beach, nude bonfire dancing, then a girl would split and run up the beach, a young male in pursuit. If she didn't want him when she was inevitably caught, she'd scoop up a handful of sand and press to her pvssy.
That's def work to deter me.
 Jade41
Msg: 112
New Anti-Rape Condom
Posted: 4/3/2012 8:50:46 PM
i skipped a few pages so i'm not sure if any rape victoms
spoke up or not....but not all rapes are done by men that
women or girls choose....
and u would not have to wear it all the time...just when ur going
to be in 'high risk' times or situations...
and i've seen men paralyzed for a few min from getting kicked
in the privates...
as far as being more tramatized...no it would be empowering....
no more he said she said...she was asking for it crap...she would
have proof that was not planning to...

as far as women using it to get even....that is cruelty on the
bobbit level...and should be as illegal as rape...
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 113
New Anti-Rape Condom
Posted: 4/4/2012 12:01:38 AM

and u would not have to wear it all the time...just when ur going
to be in 'high risk' times or situations...

And just when might these "high risk" times be? When we go to the grocery store? When we leave for work in the morning? When we're going out with friends but driving to and from on our own? Violent crimes happen when a violent criminal determines he/she will act criminally. There is no "high risk" time. Any time is fine with violent-minded persons. And let's not forget that often times, predators enter our homes, where it's deemed to be "safe." In essence? We'd have to have one of these things in our person ~ 24/7/365.

~OT~ These may be a good idea, but practical application and abuse issues abound. Like has been stated, someone feels slighted and uses this as a weapon of revenge. Others may very well lose sight of taking their safety seriously because of a false sense of security. There are simply myriads of circumstances that may or may not happen. (And there are also health concerns for women with long-term use of these things, such as serious vaginal infections.) No thanks. JMO
 optimismfirst
Msg: 114
New Anti-Rape Condom
Posted: 4/6/2012 12:23:05 PM
LOL this is kind of hilarious sorry
 shaggy458
Msg: 115
New Anti-Rape Condom
Posted: 4/6/2012 2:42:52 PM

So, what is everyone's input on this? Good, bad, indifferent.

So, basically, in order for it to be an effective defense, the crime has to be already committed? Putting the cart before the horse, isn't it?
 mismiranda1990
Msg: 116
New Anti-Rape Condom
Posted: 4/9/2012 7:38:11 AM
if a man was raping and woman and his penis got "hooks" in it, im sure it would just make him furious and it would be worse for her. If he allready has in her a position for penitration, its too late, he will get the job done one way or another... stupidest idea ever, Chastity belt is a better idea and that was phased out soo long ago.
 Capn_America
Msg: 117
New Anti-Rape Condom
Posted: 4/9/2012 8:20:09 AM

So, what is everyone's input on this? Good, bad, indifferent.

So, basically, in order for it to be an effective defense, the crime has to be already committed? Putting the cart before the horse, isn't it?

Kind of my line of thinking too. I'd be more for "let's shoot him with a gun BEFORE he tries" kind of thinking. But it CAN be usefull, however, every detail needs to be considered. Side effects? Can the thing actually harm the woman who uses it, if it has a default in fabrication? I would imagine being wounded in there would be about as painfull as a guy will be. Also, there is the fact that women CAN start abusing of it, even married women as leverage with their husbands. It would bring more mistrust in marriages than already exists. There's also the whole aspect of parents forcing this on minor children (which, in my opinion, it would be the most usefull for, as a grown woman usually chooses who she sleeps with, and more children get raped then adult women) which could be considered as an invasion of rights and privacy. Not to mention unwanted traumatism, and making our children grow older a LOT faster than they already are.....
All in all it WOULD be a good idea if properly applied, however, humanity has a tendency to screw things up......
 Darkbutcomely
Msg: 118
New Anti-Rape Condom
Posted: 4/10/2012 6:18:58 AM
The only way to protect your daughters from rape is to change the attitudes of the male population. Help men see women as more than objects for their pleasure and entertainment, NOT just certain women but all women regardless and you will stop rape. Good luck.
 bilby886
Msg: 119
view profile
History
New Anti-Rape Condom
Posted: 4/10/2012 6:31:13 AM
Or alternatively not only to encourage hairy legs and bush(not the xpresident!) but also "vagina dentata". women stop shaving and pulling out the teeth until they are ready.

and wear a panty troll.

seriously, I think most rapists are not going to wait for you to self administer a rape condom.

the thing about rape is one is forced against ones will, and maybe these whacko rapists don't care.

Its is sad and disgusting that rape happens but it does and I say for the rapists :-string 'em up when they offend.
 OutofControlMan
Msg: 120
New Anti-Rape Condom
Posted: 4/11/2012 3:10:22 PM

Kind of my line of thinking too. I'd be more for "let's shoot him with a gun BEFORE he tries" kind of thinking.

sort of like George Zimmerman's "pre-emptive" strike against a kid he PRESUMED to be a potential burglar?

--Scary.
 tie_me_up81
Msg: 121
New Anti-Rape Condom
Posted: 4/11/2012 8:35:32 PM
Why bother being with a woman who feels the need to have one due to her anti male paranoia/bigotry?

I'm certainly not going to deal with a woman who thinks just because I have a penis, I'm a potential rapist until proven otherwise.

How messed up is that?
 OutofControlMan
Msg: 122
New Anti-Rape Condom
Posted: 4/12/2012 10:19:42 AM
maybe they'd sell well in male prisons for guys who wish their anus's to remain 'virgin' ?
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 123
New Anti-Rape Condom
Posted: 7/6/2012 7:54:35 PM

I am worried that woman might get caught into it.

I think that's why they send a man in first.
 Michael_Pro
Msg: 124
New Anti-Rape Condom
Posted: 7/7/2012 1:43:12 AM
Well... Your daughters might WANT to get down and dirty with a guy on/after their date. Pulling out their tube of shark teeth and saying, "Oh this was so you didn't rape me." Might spoil the mood. I know it's her right to protect herself but it will still shock a guy and/or make him wonder about what else she might have up in there. Don't get me wrong, I think it over all is an good invention. In places where rape is a big prob like Africa, when your girls are on their way to work or some place where they might be alone, heck if I was ever going to prison I would probably even experiment and see if I could fit the thing in my anus ;) Dude rape is sadly also a high possibility in out society. But on a date... Your being a little over protective. Don't make maiming shark vaginas the new chastity belts.

Also everyone who says that they will leave scars that will mark a guy as a sex offender... Your right. So say these are misused? Not only would the girl have assaulted the guy, but she will have ruined his love life. "Oh these scars? Yeah I got them from an Atirape condom... Some crazy man hating bi*ch thought it would be funny to turn my wang into hamburger meat." How many girls are going to believe that guy? And since women are just as sick as guys... Some serial penis maimer is going to come out sooner or later. And no... Shredding an innocent mans penis is not justifiable in any way just because the product helps protect against real rapists.

You want to protect your little girls? Buy them a small revolver and take them down to a shooting rage until they are comfortable using it. Although a girl removing her vag jaws before sex might be off putting. I actually would gain a lot of respect for a girl who I knew was armed and willing to protect herself... Also I would feel safer as well. With the antirape condom you still need to be raped and then you have an angry guy who will want to kill you just for flaying his pr*ck. Studies show however a guy is a lot less likely to rape you at all if he has a damn 9mm lodged deep in his brain.

And yes, if your going to shoot at a rapist make sure he's good and dead before calling the police. Wouldn't want him to sue after all. As for you anti gun people... I did not come here to argue the right to bare arms, so don't bother. It's legal in most areas so we're gonna carry and your trolling can't stop us ;P. Make sure when you get your daughters a gun, that it's them who picks the gun they are comfortable with. I can't tell you how many guys I know who picked out guns for their wives and got something the women felt was awkward. My sister likes the Taurus M380 IB Mini Revolver. It only holds 5 shots, but if the dude isn't dead by that point ((My sister is a good shot, so he most likely is)) then he is certainly not in a mood to rape anyone anymore and will be running like a bat out of hell. However your daughters might like something else. Just make sure it's easy to carry and doesn't require an armpit holster lol. You want her to be able to take the thing anywhere after all... And a nice dress for a date doesn't exactly go with a larger gun like my H&K usp 45... Although a guy will make sure to mind his manners if she has a 45 in sight lol.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 125
view profile
History
New Anti-Rape Condom
Posted: 7/8/2012 2:27:27 AM
She'll probably get used to it and forget to remove it......then wind up at the hospital to get the hooks out of her own fingers.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > New Anti-Rape Condom