Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Never Cheated and Never Will? Claim it &Tell Us Why..?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SmartAlec
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Never Cheated and Never Will? Claim it &Tell Us Why..?Page 2 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)
I figure once someone cheated once there is a moral flaw and they have capacity to do it again.... I'd never go back... just forward
 mithsa025
Msg: 27
Never Cheated and Never Will? Claim it &Tell Us Why..?
Posted: 8/2/2005 6:26:14 AM
Okay-can say that I never cheated and never will. First-I love too much too deep and that whole "loyal as a dog" thing. Second-had it done to me and NEVER would put that hurt/disrespect to another human. I can honestly say I never was tempted-I never set myself up in a situation to be tempted.

Nice to see so many people feel they would never cheat-
 mithsa025
Msg: 28
Posted: 8/2/2005 6:29:11 AM
Mistakes do happen.

Can I just comment on this? Oops my pe*** just slipped into her-- a mistake? No-its like saying cheating is an accident-call it a mistake I guess but no apology accepted here.
 who_the_fox
Msg: 29
Posted: 8/2/2005 7:03:41 AM
Honey, at this point in my life, I can definitely state that I will never cheat. If it hasn't happened yet, it never will.

It has nothing to do with being "self-righteous", it is just who I am and how I am wired. I personally don't give a damn what other people do as long as they are not in a relationship with ME.
 _Atlas_
Msg: 30
Posted: 8/2/2005 11:20:21 AM

Posted By: passionateartist on 8/2/2005 8:01:00 AM
Subject: Never Cheated and Never Will? Claim it &Tell Us Why..?
Message: For anyone to even state that they never will is just dumb. We have no idea what the future holds. There are so many variables that can affect your life, accept it or live in denial, sometimes things just happen, even when we don't want them to. We can all say what we have or haven't done but not what we will do. That just shows a persons ignorance in human kind.

There are many things I believe I will never do but I don't know for sure, becuase I understand that sometimes human's lose control of their faculties. Some people just go nuts with no reason. So get a fuking grip already!!!!!!! Stop being so fuking self righteous!!!!

it's not being "fuking self righteous" it's called self controll or... self respect..
 Phat Pat
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2005 8:39:51 AM
I have yet to betray someones trust by cheating on them, although I have been cheated on many times... is hurts the same if not more the more times it happens. Personaly I try to steer clear of a relationship if I don't respect the person enough to not disrespect them by my actions. I feel too few people hold themselves acountable for their own actions. When you cheat you not only betray the one you are with but also yourself. I believe that we make the choice to act the way we do, say the things we say and we choose who we give our respect to. I don't believe I will ever find myself in a place where I feel I need to disrespect myself or the one I choose to be with.
 solstice621
Msg: 32
Posted: 8/3/2005 8:39:57 AM
I think plain and simply that most of you are very fortunate that you have never been there on either side. It's not really about being righteous or being a better person at all . It's just the life road youve been on. To judge anyone for their choice is wrong. Someone who will not cheat will not be affected by another who does. Live your life and stop pointing fingers. Noone is perfect, but everyone deserves to have happiness and whatever their conscience speaks to them is for them to deal only..not anyone else. I believe in one God and he isn't here on POF. Smile and be happy for your situations ~ no matter what they are, they could be worse.
 AngelicPassion
Msg: 33
Posted: 8/4/2005 11:50:05 PM
I never have cheated and at my age I can say I never will cheat. My respect for commitment is still strong and my values have not changed in all these years and I don't see them changing now. Cheating is wrong and disrespectful. If your not happy in a relationship then you should end it to keep someone from getting hurt.
 carribeanking7
Msg: 34
Posted: 8/5/2005 2:00:24 AM
Hiya Hervie

OT.......... I cheat at cards......
and pool...when no one's watching....I rearrange the table
 _Atlas_
Msg: 35
Posted: 8/5/2005 4:12:54 AM
I don't even cheat on my taxes....
 Montreal_Guy
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2005 9:12:37 AM
If you cheat, you not only betray the one you love - you also betray love itself.

Leave, and then do whatever you want.
 Diggy03
Msg: 37
view profile
History
bored and lonely like always
Posted: 8/25/2005 8:55:34 AM
I have never cheated.. although I have been cheated on.... and I will never cheat.

I have been in situations where I could have cheated but never did. Why would I stoop to that level.. besides what if perchance the person I cheated with ended up with me? What would my cheating on the one I was with to be with them tell them? That I will eventually cheat on them?

Ever hear of Karma?

That's just me. A rare breed!!!
 incogneato
Msg: 38
Posted: 8/25/2005 9:03:29 AM

I dont think I'd ever cheat, but at the same time I'd have no qualms about ending a relationship immediately if someone more worthy came along. There is nothing honourable in staying with a person just because of time invested...

People who use other people get used themselves. These aren't wise words to live by.

I'd hate to think how many times you'll be married in your life time. Obviously you are out for mucho uno number one and don't care about anyone else but yourself... not a noteworthy quality.

Good luck to you, you're going to need it.

~incogneato
 CountIbli
Msg: 39
Posted: 8/27/2005 10:46:30 PM
I never cheat because I never promise to be faithful.
 carribeanking7
Msg: 40
Posted: 8/27/2005 11:03:08 PM
@ count...and I bet if youre not asked questions .....you dont tell lies...
 smith2267
Msg: 41
Posted: 8/28/2005 1:07:14 AM
Never cheated and never will. I wouldn't be in a committed relationship with anyone unless I felt strongly about her.

Of course, if I looked like a movie star, I might have a harder time keeping my perfect record up.
 79dude
Msg: 42
Posted: 8/28/2005 7:22:05 AM
i never even have a gf. makes it kinda tough lol.
 fashionable33
Msg: 43
Posted: 8/31/2005 8:48:09 AM
Never have.

Never will.

Why?

If I need to answer that, likely you're too dumb to grasp it
 wandercoast
Msg: 44
Posted: 9/1/2005 7:17:00 AM
Never cheated and never will. If a relationship ever got to the point where I would consider cheating, it is long past time the relationship ended. When I am with somebody I am with them. I tried the 'open relationship't hing and couldn't even deal with that.
 Songblaze
Msg: 45
Posted: 9/1/2005 8:33:43 AM
I haven't and won't.

It's funny, I was in a LDR with a guy who was 'cross the ocean from me. We only got to see each other once during the year we were separated. I thought...this will be hard, I'll be very tempted to cheat, I like the physical side of a relationship. Instead, what I found was that I wasn't interested in anyone else. I was happy with what I had (well, the distance sucked, but I loved the guy) and all I wanted was to be with him.

If I was ever tempted to cheat, I think that would be a sign to me that I needed to get out of the relationship that I was in. And before I did anything, that's what I'd do - end things with whoever I was seeing honestly, rather than cheating.

I just don't believe in cheating. Deceit is not my way.
 singdiva78
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 9/1/2005 10:52:36 AM
Wow POF has a lot of very faithful people on it! I am finding it a little hard to believe really. Where are all the cheaters and who are they cheating with then?
I am not going to say I never cheated....I have...do I regret it? Yes
There are many variations of cheating....sometimes it is emotionally cheating which can be worse then physically cheating.
Would it happen again? I would like to say No, but I know that sometimes things happen.
It is human nature to seek fullfillment when it is missing in our lives. There are circumstances in life. Things are not always black and white.
 79dude
Msg: 48
Posted: 9/1/2005 11:08:11 AM

nice! very honest answer! ^^^
 tmbmx
Msg: 49
Posted: 9/3/2005 8:21:44 AM
I was married for 18 years and never cheated. It is not who I am or what I am about. I believe my word means something. I do not believe people who say human can not be monongous.(yes I know I cant spell: dyslexic) It is matter of choice in how you personaly choose to live your life. It is question of your morals nothing else.
 :
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 9/7/2005 11:44:18 AM
Nah, I can't do that to myself, I love the truth too much, I have had a girlfriend tell me I should try it just to see what it feels like. It's just not my style I guess, though I reserve no judgment on those who do.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Never Cheated and Never Will? Claim it &Tell Us Why..?