Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Never Cheated and Never Will? Claim it &Tell Us Why..?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 catkin2007
Msg: 124
Never Cheated and Never Will? Claim it &Tell Us Why..?Page 24 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)
I can honestly say, never have, never will. Why? Because I respect the relationship, my partner and myself. I never want to be the cause of that kind of pain for someone.
 Cynderella
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Never Cheated and Never Will? Claim it &Tell Us Why..?
Posted: 11/27/2008 11:23:29 AM
I have read this and so many say they haven't and never will...

Then why are so many being cheated on? I don't get it!

Is it Addition
In the Genes
Not enough at home
Not Loved enough
WTF

No matter the excuses...IT'S WRONG and IT'S HURTFUL!

EDIT: VVV Good point! Still wrong to Lie and or Cheat!!!
 compleat_man
Msg: 126
Posted: 11/27/2008 11:25:21 AM
^^^

because very few people are honest &/or stupid enough to publicly state on a dating site

(where most presumably are looking for dates)

that they have and/or would in the future, cheat..
 good_catch77
Msg: 127
Posted: 11/27/2008 4:52:23 PM
I've been cheated on so I know how it feels to be lied to. So hence I will never cheat. I dislike cheaters with a passion so why would I become something I hate.

I even think that if it is a "bad" relationship the person should have the respect to break up with the person. I also think "revenge" cheating where one person cheats because they busted the other the whole "if they can why can't I" thing is wrong.

Best of luck to everyone
 singleagain66
Msg: 128
Posted: 1/24/2009 9:49:18 PM
I have NEVER EVER CHEATED and Never Will Cheat because it just not worth the trouble that will ensue with it but I will say I have been cheated on and thats why I am single now.
 sweet_n_heart
Msg: 129
Posted: 1/25/2009 6:44:15 PM
I would NEVER cheat! It's hurtful, disrespectful, in a way selfish, etc. I don't get it on why people cheat. Like if your not ready to settle down with just one person, then remain single, just date no relationships til ready to settle down and if not happy in the relationship anymore then break up.. it's not that hard... Those who have or tempted to cheat should ask themselves, how would they feel if someone cheated on them. I bet they would be just as upset and what not just like the next person.
 _Icon_
Msg: 130
Posted: 1/25/2009 6:48:59 PM
I've never cheated. It would ruin my reputation with myself and I wouldn't be me anymore.
 DocElffington
Msg: 131
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2009 9:30:27 PM
Uhhh.............

Shouldn't this be a given??

Not something worn like a badge of honor!!!

Anyway, I've never cheated on a partner.

I plead the 5th on everything else!
 dolcesempre
Msg: 132
Posted: 1/25/2009 9:30:51 PM
I think it's better if you feel like cheating. You should just end the relationship & be honest with the person. There's no real reason for cheating & you shouldn't. If you truly care about the person inside & outside you will never cheat on him/her.

DolceSempre.
 DocElffington
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2009 9:42:15 PM

I've had it happen to me. It's the ultimate lie/betrayal.

Cheating is the murder of trust!

That ain't nothin.

Try havin your ex burglarize your home.............months after she's moved out.

Sprinkle some "feeling of being violated" on top of that sense of betrayal!
 Arabianangel
Msg: 134
Posted: 1/26/2009 1:14:10 AM
I talk in my sleep...not a good idea to cheat
 kpooks
Msg: 135
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2009 4:25:18 AM
Cheating is cowardly. People are so chicken-s--t to be alone that they "sample" the goodies on the side and stick with their current, want their cake and eat it too.

I've never cheated...always made a clean break first...faced the unpleasantries "this isn't working out for me and this is why" and allow her to speak too, tried to talk things out to see if there's any way to make things work before pursuing another. My ex was feeling the same thing and was relieved that I ended it so she didn't have to LOL. I still enjoy a harmonious friendship with her because of this--we're even deeper friends now. Of course, should a new woman present herself, I'll probably have to cut off all communication with the ex, because the new woman won't take kindly to me talking with the ex.
 CharmingGirl18
Msg: 136
Posted: 1/26/2009 5:26:43 AM
HI-
Never have, never will...no reason to. I am honest and sincere. If something is wrong in the relationship, I would go to the other person and discuss it. If I am in a relationship, it is because I like/love the person.
In addition, I have been cheated on and it hurts.
 compleat_man
Msg: 137
Posted: 1/26/2009 7:47:03 AM
since by definition, cheaters are liars, I wouldn't doubt that some cheaters have posted on this thread, emphatically claiming that they NEVER HAVE CHEATED!!

AND NEVER WILL!! and on & on in a holier-than-thou manner..

well, whatever..anyway I seriously doubt that many cheaters ,on a dating site, would be honest, get on here and say they have cheated, if they are still looking to meet any one..

In my experience, the worst liars are th ones that go on & on about how 'honest' they are, and how 'noble' they are..if someone lies about any thing, of course they will lie about (not) lying..
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 138
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2009 8:16:32 AM
I am proud to say that is me! I have more respect for a person than that. I am one of the few honest people left out there. When I am into someone I am really into them. I put all the passion I have into the relationship.
 kenfla38
Msg: 139
Posted: 1/26/2009 12:22:40 PM
I've never cheated, and never will..... If I'm "with" someone, I'm with her because I'm very attracted to her both mentally and physically... I'm with her because we have a "special connection where I "can't wait" to see her, spend time with her, and share my day with her. When I'm in a "relationship", cheating or pursuing having sex with someone else is the furthest thing from my mind....

...Sure, I can still appreciate another female's beauty... I can still admire a "great body", take a second look when a "hottie" passes me in the mall... or make comments to my "buddies" about boobs, butts, etc... BUT that doesn't translate into a desire to cheat or have sex with someone else when I'm in a relationship... I'm no angel, but when I'm in a relationship, I'm in it for the right reasons... because I feel the right connection... And when I feel the right connection, cheating just isn't an option or even a thought. If I'm not feeling that connection... or no longer feeling that connection, than there's either no relationship or the relationship is over... I have no intention on "settling" in life and when it's not there, it's not there.
 Vannili
Msg: 140
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2009 12:37:42 PM
I will not cheat because it is risky,if I am in an abusive relationship and there is a man who will rescue me and *promise me the land of manna and Honey and no pain * I will have a clean break with my relationship and check this guy first before commiting to him. If I am married with little kids with a not so nice husband, I will check myself what happened to this nice man that turn into not nice husband and I will work that out. No I will not cheat for cheating is a cheap shot for sexual thrill what ever the reason is . Cheater is dishonest greedy person whether it is money or sex. Ps ."who cares what you believe or not ."
 barbee1970
Msg: 141
Posted: 2/1/2009 9:11:04 PM
I don't cheat and won't cheat. It's not worth it. I was in a bad marriage, still did not cheat. Cheating makes things worse.

I can't lie to someone anyway. I was raised to be truthful, and it seems if I do fib to cover my mistakes, I get caught. I am not a good liar.
 fancynanci
Msg: 142
view profile
History
Posted: 2/2/2009 3:34:00 PM
I have NEVER cheated - because when I love someone I love them with everything I've got - my heart & soul
 borntoski683
Msg: 143
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2009 5:26:28 PM
I never have and never will. My parents were/are old school and I respect it.
 LucOberdere
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2009 7:23:05 PM
Never have - never will.
It's called control... and being honorable.
Plus, when you are with that special someone, no one else exists. IMHO
 shawnmj
Msg: 145
Posted: 2/4/2009 10:34:38 PM
I have never cheated and never will.
If you are weak-minded enough to cheat then you have serious moral problems and a lack of self respect.
Make an executive decision and break it off before messing with someone else.
 yngbld3
Msg: 146
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2009 8:23:26 PM
I have never cheated & am an all or nothing type of guy. If you need to be with another , be honest & up front before doing something you can never take back. I feel for the kids stuck in the middle most. I was one of them . My father looked like James Dean & was a serious womanizer. I lost respect for him & vowed to never be similar. Just me I guess.
 Joffin
Msg: 147
Posted: 5/7/2009 8:30:53 PM
I have very mixed feelings about this "cheating" issue. I feel that as an adult, you can do what you want with your body and share your emotions with the person of your choice.

On the other hand, I totally grasp the impact of a partner who has decided to share her body and emotion with someone else. One is completely devastated as if your world had collapsed and your heart pulled out. Its akin to death in a way. One gets so numbed , paralyzed and full of doubt.

I am not the type to "cheat" , never has and hopefully never will. I'll end the current relationship first before I pursue another. My inner self does not allow me to hurt my partner.

Yet, I cannot bring myself to condemn although I understand the emotional havoc it brings and the possible emotional scars to the children. I think my children (I brought them up myself since they were 3 & 5 ) love me and respect me more because of what happened to me.

If you can live with yourself by cheating, go ahead, if not please be respectful of yourself. There is no right or wrong, just choices.
 Bry-Fidelity
Msg: 148
Posted: 5/7/2009 11:54:16 PM
This is an easy one! No I would never cheat! I don't believe that you need a rebound either. I'm not perfect at relationships by any means but if nothing else I'm very monogamous! One thing at a time and if it ends I believe time is needed to reflect so you can do better the next time! I think this comes from not needing a relationship but instead wanting one that will last!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Never Cheated and Never Will? Claim it &Tell Us Why..?