Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Never Cheated and Never Will? Claim it &Tell Us Why..?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HologramSky
Msg: 51
Never Cheated and Never Will? Claim it &Tell Us Why..?Page 3 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)
I think that the women in this are full of it, EVERY woman I have ever met has cheated either on me or on a freind. I am not saying that men dont cheat, because they do.

If you want to get into the moral part of it, if you have thought about a man/woman in a lustfull way and your in a relationship, then you have CHEATED! cheating goes past the physical act.

If your a chistain then read your bible, you will learn this.
 bucsgirl
Msg: 52
Never Cheated and Never Will? Claim it &Tell Us Why..?
Posted: 11/7/2005 9:05:20 AM
No and no. Why? Self respect, respect for a partner and a relationship. Something I value above anything else in my life other than my children or equally with my children. When you value and cherish something you treat it with care, make it a priority and protect it.
 HB2
Msg: 53
Posted: 11/7/2005 10:07:07 AM
Never have and never will...

Why not?

Had it done to me and didn't like the feeling...

How can I expect honesty from a man and not be honest myself?

Self-respect

Respect for my partner
 arri
Msg: 54
Posted: 11/7/2005 1:24:50 PM
Never cheated and never will.

Because I have class and don't stay in a relationship for convenience. If I am with a woman, it’s because I want to be with her. If she is not who I want to be with, I end that relationship before going shopping.
 asweetguy22
Msg: 56
Posted: 11/7/2005 3:48:58 PM
Like all the real men on here i have never cheated and would never do that to someone that i care about. If you want to cheat with someone tell your partner whats up and break up don't lie and sneak around never works out. I have been cheated on and would never want to put someone else through something like that.
 green beetle
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2005 5:24:37 PM
Never have cheated on anybody, but been cheated on. My morals, values, and self respect are more important to me than sex.
 Tinkle
Msg: 58
Posted: 11/7/2005 9:53:07 PM
I haven't cheated. I haven't had a habit of putting myself in serious relationships when I wasn't serious about the person. That always helps. Or, if I decide I want to see other people, and I am in a serious relationship, I would downgrade it first, to "seeing other people" or "dating". I haven't had to do that yet.

I remember a funny comment Bill Mahr made in regards to cheating, which does apply to certain men. "Men are only as loyal as their options". It's easy not to cheat when only one girl wants to have sex with you
 valsalva22
Msg: 59
Posted: 11/7/2005 10:30:21 PM
Never have, never will.

Cheating shows weakness of character and a lack of respect for others. There is no excuse for cheating, no defence, so those that come up with "extenuating circumstances" are full of sh1t IMHO.
 iowaniceguy1
Msg: 60
Posted: 11/20/2005 8:46:28 AM
I would say that I wouldn't cheat on anyone cause that other person will think that you don't love her and she will think that you wasn't good for her. I think to me personaly cheating is bad and a person shouldn't do it.
 kikilynn
Msg: 61
Posted: 11/22/2005 12:30:51 AM
<---------- NEVER CHEATED

Here's the way I look at it:

If you want to be with me....then be with me.

If you want someone else then leave.

My thoughts EXACTLY!
 PhyneLiquor
Msg: 62
Would cheaters admit it? they lied already by cheating..
Posted: 11/22/2005 2:26:14 AM
^^^

@sillyspoke:

For me nothing is bad thing when people is honest, I mean if someone makes a mistake and explain to the partner on time it is ok. You had an one night stand with someone and then you regret and you explain to the partner and to try to keep the things good

Yeah, I hate when those little "mistakes" "just happen"; I mean it's not like there's ever any forethought involved when people have sex with each other..

IT's not as if both parties (cheating) couldn't see it coming, start to spend more time with each other, get closer to each other and more & more romantic..

No, it's one of those "unavoidable" little "accidents"; the timing is just so rotten!

It just happens so that at the same time the woman slips & falls with her legs open, the guy also slips and his dikk "just happens" to slip into her..while he "happens" to be there, why not give a few thrusts??

Dayum!! Unavoidable fate! curses..!

Aren't human beings EXCELLENT at rationalization and "explaining away" their shortcomings?

"it 'just happened'...."; "it was a mistake" ; "it was an accident"

LOL :)

No, I have never cheated, and plan to never do so.. Yes I am foolish and gullible and have been cheated on in the past; still I will not do it..laugh at me if you will..
 PhyneLiquor
Msg: 63
Would cheaters admit it? they lied already by cheating..
Posted: 11/22/2005 2:31:49 AM
^^^^

@ carribeanking7:

Damn ..I can say all I want but ..who is going to believe me...
my pals who do believe me ..thought I was either gay or impotent

Yes, good point..Well, AS IF many people who HAVE cheated are going to admit it publicly on a wide-open forum like the Internet..especially on a dating site..

IF they hope to have a snowball's chance in getting together with anyone from this site!! LOL :)

Would cheaters admit it? they lied already by cheating..what's one more lie??
 arri
Msg: 64
Posted: 11/24/2005 12:36:57 PM
1 revenge blow job is like your first speeding ticket and at 20 kph over the speed limit .. won't effect your insurance rate
 NotaClone
Msg: 65
Posted: 11/24/2005 12:41:15 PM
My analysis is that there are sure a lot of liars on POF...LOL :)

all these EXTREMELY 'virtuous' people who have never cheated, AND "never will!"..
 NotaClone
Msg: 66
Posted: 11/24/2005 12:58:34 PM
^^

She obviously wants you, man! ;)

^^^^^

@ scarlett:

since this is a dating site, I think SOME people (NOT 'all') would be lying to potential dates/mates..

the thing that they might have to gain is someone thinking more highly of them and wanting to date them, whereas they may well not have, had the person admitted to being a cheater in the past..

does that make any sense to you?

Since I have been the 'victim' of cheaters a few times, it's a bit difficult to believe such a high ratio or percentage of people are so 'virtuous'; then again perhaps the cheaters just chose not to respond to this thread at all, so you could be right! :)
 gazzabear
Msg: 67
Posted: 11/24/2005 1:08:12 PM
As so many others have said - What's the point?
If we are truly to live by the 'do unto others as you would be done by' ideal (without being at all religious) then who wants to cheat, or be cheated upon?
If you're in a, mutually, open relationship - fine. If not, then don't even think it. It will always cause pain.

If you're not happy then be big enough & man/woman enough to say so!
Although I have to admit, it took me a while to learn! Listen: My wife thought that I cheated on her when we sepperated, although I believed her when she told me it was over. I slept with someone else for about 6 weeks, my wife & got back to gether about 2 months after that. Did I cheat on my wife when we were seperated?

As I said, I wouldn't do it again, but I have started to grow up since being widowed.

Love to you all.
 arri
Msg: 68
Posted: 11/24/2005 2:05:27 PM
@blast

You may have ruined the guy. My ex wife ruined me ... I haven't had a BJ that compares in 7 years
 aznjoe
Msg: 69
Posted: 11/24/2005 3:15:22 PM
Nope never cheated I have been cheated on and have forgiven. People have weaknesses just gotta be a better and stronger person. Just let them know you were hurt I mean really let them know. People punish themselves by their own guilt that's what it's there for. I think if you can't handle it get out and if you plan on giving it another try make them earn your trust back by teaching them a lesson you help them and by helping them it shows you care still.
 Steve1234-5
Msg: 70
Cheating is evil
Posted: 11/24/2005 3:16:32 PM
I would not and have never cheated mostly because I have been on the receiving end of it and the pain is so bad that I just couldn't bring myself to do that to a girl.
 Steve1234-5
Msg: 71
Posted: 11/24/2005 3:18:09 PM
just resetting the topic. woops
 TechnoBear
Msg: 72
Posted: 11/24/2005 4:11:47 PM
I would never cheat because I know it would hurt her, not because its wrong unto itself. I could never enjoy myself knowing that I would be hurting my love. Also I'm not that practiced a liar that I wouldn't blurt out something stupid.

No benefit anywhere, only possibility of pain and loss of relationship and love.

Just not worth it to me.
 Steve1234-5
Msg: 73
Posted: 11/24/2005 4:45:08 PM
Exactly, JustAnotherPhoenix
 ridingahog
Msg: 74
Posted: 11/24/2005 5:28:53 PM
I agree,when you make the vow you should mean it.I know when isayed death do you part ,I knew what I was getting into.
 dceeeee
Msg: 75
Posted: 12/5/2005 8:39:49 PM
I'm going to join the crowd who has never cheated. My husband was overseas and in a war, and guys I would run into tried to get me to go out, using the old "Do you think he's being true over there?". Yes, I think he was, but EVEN if he wasn't, it wouldn't have mattered. I'm just true blue to my guy, no matter what.

As for some who say that looking, (or did they say thinking?), was cheating...I disagree. I used to say to my guy, "It doesn't matter where you get your appetite, as long as you come home for dinner!!!" Unfortunately, one guy decided not to come home for dinner, and it hurt soooo bad!!! I couldn't do that to anyone else. I'm sure he paid dearly for it, because he kept begging me to take him back, but there was no way. Not that I was being revengeful, because I'm not like that, either. It was just that he killed my love!!! Once the trust and respect is gone.....
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Never Cheated and Never Will? Claim it &Tell Us Why..?