Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > ANOTHER Funky Town Event!! Friday, August 20, 2010 !!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 poker1969
Msg: 46
ANOTHER Funky Town Event!! Friday, August 20, 2010 !!!Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
where do you guys meet at? Funkytown is a BIG place:-)
 Jalopy4Me
Msg: 47
ANOTHER Funky Town Event!! Friday, August 20, 2010 !!!
Posted: 8/19/2010 3:48:49 PM
We have seats reserved and the tables will be marked "POF"...We usually have the section left and front facing the dance floor as well as the back picnic area...Also, just ask any of the Funky Town employees and they will get you to us...My co-host and I both will be wearing name tags so you can look for one of us as well~

More info is noted in the section above where you sign up...Check it out..And be sure to sign up~

Anne/co-host
 Jalopy4Me
Msg: 48
Posted: 8/19/2010 7:01:36 PM
Hi to All,

Less than 24 hours until party time!! WOO~HOO!!!

If you are thinking about coming out to the event with us, just do it!!...Over 100 people must like the idea since they signed up, so you might like it too~

Again, check out all the info we have provided about this venue and this event...We want everyone to have a fun evening!

Continue to sign up and/or make your plans to join us at Funky Town this Friday, August 20th~

See you there...

Anne/co-host
 chaseh1986
Msg: 49
Posted: 8/20/2010 7:01:22 AM
See you all tonight!!! Can't wait to meet some new people. New to the area and love to have a good time :)

See you all there
 Jalopy4Me
Msg: 50
Posted: 8/20/2010 8:28:14 AM
Today is the day!!!

Thanks to all for your support and interest in this and future POF events~

Continue to sign up and/or make your plans to come join us tonight for a POF at FUNKY TOWN evening~

If you plan on drinking, be sure you have a designated driver...Sobriety check-points will be in place this weekend!

In the event of rain, I suggest bringing an umbrella or a jacket...No sense getting rained on while waiting to get in the door~

Be sure to have your driver's license...Funky Town cards every person...This is a cash only establishment...There is an ATM inside which USUALLY works~

Tell the cashier you are with POF to get a dollar discount off the cover charge and to help support future discounts for our group!

We want everyone to have an enjoyable evening so it's good to note the above info...With that, prepare to have a fun time at our POF at FUNKY TOWN event tonight, Friday, August 20th!!!!!

See you all there~

Anne/co-host
 Jalopy4Me
Msg: 51
Posted: 8/20/2010 1:02:41 PM
Hi to All!!

Almost party time~~~If you are still on the fence, go ahead and jump over and come out with us to Funky Town tonight!

I may wear a hat..You can wear cowboy hats at Funky Town, so I may just put mine on as I head out the door~

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Anne/co-host
 EsotericJudi_v2
Msg: 52
Posted: 8/20/2010 3:06:18 PM
In case any newbies are lost, I'd be happy to help you find the group too - I plan to have on my blinking/flashing fish light necklace, so I shouldn't be hard to spot...well, that wand the bright red short hair, LOL.
Can't wait to see you all.
 Jalopy4Me
Msg: 53
Posted: 8/20/2010 3:08:29 PM
The party is on--come rain or shine!

Just come on out when you can...Even if it is later than our original time frame, we will adjust! Hopefully, we can all dodge most of the raindrops and if the weatherman is correct ( no laughing) the rain will have moved out by the time we are heading home~

For those of you who live close enough to Funky Town to get there between the 8-9pm time frame, try to save us a few tables...I will do my best to be there on time weather permitting, but any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated~

Thank you so much Judi for your help...I knew you would come through for us!

And thanks to all for signing up and showing so much enthusiasm for our group...We will have fun ~

See you all there~

Anne/co-host
 EsotericJudi_v2
Msg: 54
Posted: 8/20/2010 10:25:31 PM
Thanks to our hostesses - I had a great time! I think the staff at Funkytown did a good job trying to keep everyone comfortable even with the power issues - and seems everyone had fun even if it was a bit too warm!
Jason, I give - you wore me out on the dance floor, man. I bow to you - I'm not worthy!
I'm looking forward to next time already - for now, I'm dragging my tired old butt to bed, LOL.
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > ANOTHER Funky Town Event!! Friday, August 20, 2010 !!!