Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > ~~ FLARES AUGUST BANK HOLIDAY FANCY DRESS PARTY - SUN 29TH AUGUST - 8      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LadyLoul
Msg: 12
view profile
History
~~ FLARES AUGUST BANK HOLIDAY FANCY DRESS PARTY - SUN 29TH AUGUST - 8PM TIL 2AM ~~Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Welcome to everyone that has signed up for yet another great party at FLARES!!

I am off to Turkey for 2 weeks today, soooooo please dont think i am ignoring you if you post a question on here, i know that some of the regulars will gladly answer any questions any of you ask on here!

I will answer any emails on my return - so remember to promote this party on your profile and lets get as many coming along to this one as we can!!

See you all at the end of the month with my suntan of course
 telfordfun69
Msg: 14
view profile
History
~~ FLARES AUGUST BANK HOLIDAY FANCY DRESS PARTY - SUN 29TH AUGUST - 8PM TIL 2AM ~~
Posted: 8/16/2010 1:23:55 PM
any1 traveling from telford or close to i need a lift help help
 LadyLoul
Msg: 15
view profile
History
~~ FLARES AUGUST BANK HOLIDAY FANCY DRESS PARTY - SUN 29TH AUGUST - 8PM TIL 2AM ~~
Posted: 8/20/2010 12:08:22 PM
GREETINGS FROM A VERY HOT TURKEY!!

Thank you Sam for answerıng all the questıons and querıes - hope everyone has remembered to sıgn up to come to yet another fantastıc party at Flares

Yes - ıt ıs FANCY DRESS - and the theme ıs 1920's/Gangsters BUT agaın thıs ıs only OPTIONAL and just for some FUN

Lookıng forward to seeıng you all on Sunday!! Must get back to my holıday now
 fishaman
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2010 4:14:49 PM
best shine my shoes lol
me & 3 plz lorr
 charley53
Msg: 17
Posted: 8/22/2010 11:57:12 AM
Hi sounds like a brill nite. Im from southampton but need to know if there's any b&bs nearby, would love to come
 LadyLoul
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2010 1:55:29 PM
The theme for this party is 1920's/Gangster style outfits - you dont have to go the whole hog - headband with feather or just a Gangster hat!! doesnt have to be expensive at all - I WILL POINT OUT THAT THIS IS ONLY OPTIONAL - you dont have to come in Fancy Dress at all

YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE YOUR NAME ON THE GUEST LIST ON PAGE 1 TO GAIN ENTRY TO THIS PARTY!! its an 'Exclusive' party for POF members and their guests. NO NAME - NO ENTRY. If you are having trouble clicking on the 'Sign Me Up' button then you need to make sure you logged into the FORUMS, then try re-freshing the page

I am back from Turkey now - so if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me either on here or via private message - MASSIVE THANKS TO SAM FOR HOLDING THE FORT WHILST I WAS AWAY
 LadyLoul
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 8/27/2010 5:53:02 AM
Only 2 more party people from Brum!!

Kathylizy - lots of people come on their own and i promise you friends will be made on the night.

A party is only ever what you make it - put in what you expect to get out of it and you will have a brilliant night

FLARES PARTIES HAVE ALWAYS BEEN GREAT NIGHTS - ISNT THAT RIGHT THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE BEEN BEFORE
 smiler36
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 8/27/2010 12:15:16 PM
Ooooooooooooooooooh Not long till my "VIP PARTY" - haha thanks Lou - although I havnt been able to find myself a fancy dress outfit - maybe have to go as a Birthday Girl instead - lol

Cant wait to see all the gang again - its been far too long - lol

Lets hope its another good night - im sure it will be - as I always make the most of it

smiler36
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2010 11:03:37 AM
OOOOOOOOOoooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I cannot wait - so excited to see everyone and new peeps too - really looking forward to another great night out at Flares - I still say its what you make it - so who knows who you might meet on the night haha

Unfortunately my fancy dress did not pan out - so have a mixture of things - but of course my birthday sash as its my birthday - 40th - hehe - so come on you lot - lets get signed up and help me celebrate my birthday in style - lol

LadyLoul
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2010 12:26:02 PM
OK OK - have just spoken to the Management at Flares and as normal we have the TOP TWO FLOORS EXCLUSIVELY. I was originally told that we were going to have the whole club but due to declining numbers it is out of my control that the club has to open the ground floor to the general public

SO PLEASE NOTE - YOU HAVE TO SIGN IN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE STAIRS INSIDE THE CLUB AND GO UPSTAIRS FOR OUR PARTY

Only 1 more See you all tomorrow
 sir.single
Msg: 23
view profile
History
 smiler36
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2010 4:14:15 PM
Well it will soon be time to PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot wait to see all my friends again - lets hope we dont end up on that damn boat again on the Monday - Lou!!!!!

These events are great to meet and mingle - so much hard work goes into these and a big thank you to Lou and Debs - you two are fabby!!!!!!!!!!!

See you all tomorrow - or should I say tonight as its not 12.12am, lol

x

LadyLoul
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 8/29/2010 2:49:39 AM

PEOPLE - PLEASE REMEMBER THAT OUR PARTY IS ON THE TOP 2 FLOORS OF FLARES

Make sure you sign in at the bottom of the stairs with a member of staff - if you are NOT on the Guest list they WONT let you upstairs!!

See you all in a few hours

brummiegirl69
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 8/29/2010 8:14:10 AM
hi id just like to say looking forward to tonight and il be bringing 3 guests with me.....see you later
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > ~~ FLARES AUGUST BANK HOLIDAY FANCY DRESS PARTY - SUN 29TH AUGUST - 8PM TIL 2AM ~~