Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Tiger Woods Divorce: Is one years salary a Big Settlement      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Delete_Me_Please
Msg: 51
Tiger Woods Divorce: Is one year's salary a Big SettlementPage 3 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)

It's on Fox news.

"Elin Nordegren Gets $750M"

Now go back and reread that first sentence: it's on Fox news.

Woods can't help himslef, he was born, genetically that way.

It's not like he tripped and his dick fell into a cocktail waitress. You can assert whatever you want about his proclivity for certain behavior, it doesn't mean it wasn't preventable. Hell, he could have paid someone to keep him out of such trouble.
 MisterDynomite
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Tiger Woods Divorce: Is one years salary a Big Settlement
Posted: 9/2/2010 2:41:44 PM

In the end though, who the he11 cares? He doesn't work for it, certainly not from his stats this year, it all comes from endorsements. As for him, he's a sleeze, who cheated on his wife. As for her, she's a gollddiger of the first order. If she wasn't she would have taken the prearranged deal, BUT NO, she wanted more, egro golddigger!

Is there really anything more to say?

Hammer + nail = direct hit!

preach on brother preach on!

Justdonald
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Tiger Woods Divorce: Is one years salary a Big Settlement
Posted: 9/2/2010 2:43:40 PM
He had endorsements before he married. Don't let your fantasies of having a bleached blonde airhead nanny recreate reality here.

And don't be mad because the guy she was with wasn't white. There is a lot of that talk on line.

And all this about she will meet someone esle.What happend to all that talk in the other threads about not wanting or no one wanting a woman with small kids? All is BS
 Walts
Msg: 54
Tiger Woods Divorce: Is one year's salary a Big Settlement
Posted: 9/2/2010 3:23:30 PM

Woods created Woods, the Gods didn't in Woods' mind.

Actually our society created him,,,which includes me, you and them. This topic alone proves it, along with us talking about him, his divorce(which most of us have already done), and his life. And don't worry about the cash he's giving to his ex. It really wasn't his anyways,,,,it was all the hard working stiffs that buy the labelled crap that everyone seems to "need" to wear.

As a whole,,,we're not very bright are we???????
 mr.evil
Msg: 55
Posted: 9/2/2010 3:23:59 PM
OMG!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha!!! Now THAT'S the funniest thing I've read so far on this thread!

"It's on Fox news"

IF EVER there was an oxymoron, putting Fox and new in the same sentence would be it! Hahahahahaha!!! Glen "let me cry for you" Beck, Trailer trash Sarah for politics, and who's covering divorce Zsa Zsa? Hahahahahaha!!!

You guys kill me!! I think I pizzed myself laughing at this.

Now back on point, do you REALLY believe, he would pay 750 mill, without a trial? C'mon get real, he has earned and worth about 1 billion, so you actually believe with that kind of money he would not hire some ravenous lawyers to go to trial, even then, they wouldn't make him fork over more than 1/2.

AS to others claims of all she did, well since the first kid was born she went NO WHERE, didn't show up at all. So the world knows she's his wife how? A cardboard cutout he holds at tournaments? Hahahahaha!!!

Gawd I wish women actually got screwed half as much as men do in divorce court, you'd then hear some wails!!! Gawd you'd think you asked for a kidney, when you ask them to pay for a date, you want them to pay alimony? Hahahahahahahaha!

You got to be kidding! Hahahahahaha!

VVVV embittered no, realistic yes.VVVVVV
 Lint Spotter
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2010 3:32:14 PM

Gawd I wish women actually got screwed half as much as men do in divorce court,
Aren't you just the embittered little man...
 TerrieLynnC
Msg: 57
Posted: 9/2/2010 3:34:53 PM
WHO THE HELL CARES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I'm sick of hearing about these two. I really could care less!

As for the original discussion of this thread, Yes, there are women that are only out for money, there are men that are only out for money. But I hardly believe it's as many as most of you are trying to say there is and it DAMN sure isn't mostly women.
 cap_n_mORGAN
Msg: 58
Posted: 9/2/2010 3:40:12 PM
Everything I can find on it says that the money amount is for her to never talk about the divorce or affairs. Hummmm Her getting and keeping the money depends on her keeping her mouth shut.
Anybody want to start a pool on how long before she runs her mouth?
If she does she forfeits the millions!!!

Guys now lets think about this how many females do you know that can keep their mouth shut?

Tiger might not be a big a sucker as I thought!!!
 Lint Spotter
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2010 3:48:40 PM

Everything I can find on it says that the money amount is for her to never talk about the divorce or affairs. Hummmm Her getting and keeping the money depends on her keeping her mouth shut.
Anybody want to start a pool on how long before she runs her mouth?
If she does she forfeits the millions!!!
Let me see... a tell all story worth in the hundreds of millions to Elin, or keep her mouth shut and she gets hundreds of millions from Tiger...

I see a win/win situation for that lady...
 cap_n_mORGAN
Msg: 60
Posted: 9/2/2010 3:51:37 PM
No doubt about that she is getting paid either way. However if she talks Tiger keeps his money.
Plus I have a feeling there is a most likely a clause that he would get money from any profit she makes by talking so now I in for less than a year!!!!
 Lint Spotter
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2010 3:53:52 PM

No doubt about that she is getting paid either way. However if she talks Tiger keeps his money.
Plus I have a feeling there is a most likely a clause that he would get money from any profit she makes by talking so now I in for less than a year!!!!
Elin doesn't strike me as stupid so I would find it hard to believe she would have ever signed something such as that...

She wouldn't have to... at the time things were being hashed out, he was desperately trying to regain public popularity and to rake her over the coals would have done more damage to his public image.
 sweetness-one
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2010 3:57:43 PM

Elin doesn't strike me as stupid so I would find it hard to believe she would have ever signed something such as that...

And even if she was stupid, I'm sure her reps aren't.

Besides, why would she really need to open up about any of the sordid details anyway? Nae doot all the mistresses will be selling their stories to the National Enquirer anyway.
 mr.evil
Msg: 63
Posted: 9/2/2010 4:02:53 PM
For the purposes of discussion, lets look at this. Putting aside CS for a moment. She married this guy in 10/04, popped out 2 kids 07 and 09. No one says when the infidelity started. But again, lets put that aside as well. So a 5 year marriage, is worth $100 million huh? WOW who knew.

Kinda reminds me of a movie I saw once. This guy marries, a foreign woman, who speaks no english. A while later she learns some english, goes out with the lady friends who are married to this guys pals. She comes back and gets in a fight with him, the first words out of her mouth were "I divorce, I get half!" Hahahahahaha!

Yes I realize a number of things, first there are no golddiggers on POF, he11 for the most part, there's no gold to dig. Next I realize also, there are many women who don't marry for money, some do, most don't. BUT it's a bigger issue than women make it sound like. Otherwise they wouldn't say things like I read on another thread today. "She wants a professional man", now I don't what that seems like to you, but it seems about money to me.

Yeah he shouldn't have cheated, he's paying for his fun. But if the price is $100 million, to avoid being further embarassed in the tabloids, I call that "blackmail" not alimony. Besides all that, it doesn't cost $100 million to raise 2 kids, or assuage hurt feelings. Yeah he's scum so what? That means we turn the legal system or justice on it's ear?

BUT women are by nature vindictive, even most of you ladies know it, even if you won't admit it, so there you go.
 _TALL_IQ2_
Msg: 64
Posted: 9/2/2010 4:02:58 PM
Nae doot all the mistresses will be selling their stories to the National Enquirer anyway.

Which one is Nae Doot? Number 22? ;) Any settlement left for her?

Who should an upwardly mobile man marry next? Carly Fiorina or Meg Whitman? Who makes the most/year?

BUT women are by nature vindictive, even most of you ladies know it, even if you won't admit it, so there you go.

And men aren't?... For sake of more accuracy, please stick to using qualifiers such as "some",
"many", "most", "in general", or actually use the term "people" when it isn't just gender bashing...

VV So Elin should be after Warren Buffet next? ;)
 Lint Spotter
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2010 4:10:47 PM

And you seriously deny being embittered?

Here's the crux of this statement, if I say I'm not vindictive, I'm delusional, if I say I am, then you're vindicated... truly sir, you are a work of art...
 mr.evil
Msg: 66
Posted: 9/2/2010 4:12:26 PM
"truly sir, you are a work of art..."

Yeah I'm a cutie, ain't I!
 sweetness-one
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2010 4:19:29 PM

Gawd I wish women actually got screwed half as much as men do in divorce court, you'd then hear some wails!!! Gawd you'd think you asked for a kidney, when you ask them to pay for a date, you want them to pay alimony? Hahahahahahahaha!

Actually, often times the women who get "screwed" in such cases are the women who are perhaps wanting to date one of these men who have previously been married and are now paying alimony. So, think about that...it doesn't often leave one as an attractive potential partner, if a goodly portion of their income is going to support a "past mistake"...and don't be naive, that's how many men phrase it when they speak of having to pay alimony. Not overly marketable in the dating world, I'm afraid, since not many want to date someone where a previous partner is the one gaining most of the benefit. How attractive is that "Yeah baby, just to let you know, I have to pay my ex half of my paycheque each month". Talk about baggage.

For purposes of the O-Post though....I know someone who just recently had their divorce case finalized after 4 years...no lump sum settlement (I'm not sure if that's normal to have a settlement or not?) but, regarding alimony. It's set apparently for the next 8 years...and, in doing a bit of math, the total payments over those 8 years add up to what his current annual gross income is. So, no taking into account inflation but, perhaps it's not that far off, no matter whether one is Tiger Woods or just a "regular joe", to have the lump sum/alimony set for one year's salary?
 Jewlsey*
Msg: 68
Posted: 9/2/2010 4:19:54 PM

BUT it's a bigger issue than women make it sound like. Otherwise they wouldn't say things like I read on another thread today. "She wants a professional man", now I don't what that seems like to you, but it seems about money to me.

You would see that to be about money. Has it occurred to you that said woman is a professional and wants someone compatible? I wouldn't date someone middle aged who works at a minimum wage entry level type of job as a career. Is it because I want his money, no. It's because I've worked damn hard my whole life and have educated myself and want someone who has had similar experieces and who is compatible with me. Education doesn't have to be academic either. There are many self taught people out there who are compatible. However some people stop 'learning' early in life and it's very evident by their small minds.
 mr.evil
Msg: 69
Posted: 9/2/2010 4:30:57 PM
Hmmmm, yes I see norweigan women blonde hair and blue eyes trolling the streets of Harlem, or 8 mile in Detroit, looking for black men! It's a new trend there in Norway!

Heck just go check out the places the wealthy congregate like Malibu, or the Hamptons, see the ladies there trolling for guys. Funny how that works, late 20's early 30's, really hot. Sitting someplace with a balding 50 something guy who owns whatever.

Now before you decide I'm just jealous, no I'm just observing the facts of the place and the people involved. I can't tell you how many times I saw this when working on Wall Street.

Now as to "their small minds", nothing small about it, just life, as I've seen it. As for education, I agree, but this comes on ALL kinds of profiles. Funny, you ladies never see it, you don't read womens profiles.

Sorry, I realize this isn't a nice pill to swallow, but it's life, it happens everyday.

Do you REALLY believe as I said, if Tiger was the caddy(they can make pretty good money as well as a professional) Elin baby would have given him the time of day? Don't waste your time trying to defend the indefensible.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!
 sweetness-one
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2010 4:35:13 PM

Sorry, I realize this isn't a nice pill to swallow, but it's life, it happens everyday

Of course it does. Now, why do you think it is that those middle-aged, balding men aren't trolling themselves for someone more age-appropriate and on a par lookswise? Don't play the fool, you know it works both ways.
 Jewlsey*
Msg: 71
Posted: 9/2/2010 4:43:26 PM
^^^^exactly...just like any other ridiculously wealthy man, he will find another arm candy and the cycle continues. I think most people involved in these high powered, high finance marriages are not naive.

It's the average joe's paranoia that most women are after their money that is laughable
 mr.evil
Msg: 72
Posted: 9/2/2010 4:46:29 PM
"for someone more age-appropriate"

Because they believe the money turns them from a 50 something Danny Devito into a 30 something Cary Grant(feel free to substitute your own fav stars)!!

Yeah their fools, and a fool and his money are soon parted! Hahahahahaha!!!!

Of course it works both ways, you see women out there in their 50's on their 4th facelift, with skin like an aligator, walking around with some 20 something life guard.

At least from one POV, that makes more sense. 30 goes into 50 alot more than 50 into 30! If you know what I mean! Hahahahahahaha!!!!
 Rarebird76
Msg: 73
Posted: 9/2/2010 4:49:58 PM

Heck just go check out the places the wealthy congregate like Malibu, or the Hamptons, see the ladies there trolling for guys. Funny how that works, late 20's early 30's, really hot. Sitting someplace with a balding 50 something guy who owns whatever.
ur just gelous cuz u kant stnad 2 C 2 peepL N luv HATER! g0ldiggers wer like form teh 1880s or sumtin AND THEY WER GUYZ!!!!!!
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 74
Posted: 9/2/2010 4:57:03 PM
^^^^Technically I was once a Golddigger when I worked as an underground miner in the 70's....and I did not see one attractive female Norwegian the entire time...very few females in generally unfortunately. As for the thread I think I may have created a monster..
 Rarebird76
Msg: 75
Posted: 9/2/2010 5:01:12 PM

^^^^Technically I was once a Golddigger when I worked as an underground miner in the 70's....and I did not see one attractive female Norwegian the entire time.

^^^C! MAN GOLLDIGGR form 1870`s!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Tiger Woods Divorce: Is one years salary a Big Settlement