Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 baileybones
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Sept Ft Macleod campout pictures Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
NOW remember what happens at the campouts is supposed to STAY at the campouts!!!!! I look forward to seeing the rest of the PICTURES! Thank god you can't post videos on this site! I forgot to give you my memory card so please hook me up to share my pictures. =o)

Thank you to everyone for all the hard work before, after, and during the weekend! You are loved and appreciated by me....especially Nurse Hot Pants Lap Dance!!

See everyone next year June! Mark your calendars now folks as they only get better.... just like us!

SUNNY DAYS EVERYONE!!!
 Northern Lights
Msg: 4
Sept Ft Macleod campout pictures
Posted: 9/6/2010 9:57:22 PM
Love the pics, looks like you guys had a blast! maybe one day I will try and make one of these, I love camping, but haven't been for a couple years now
 baileybones
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 9/6/2010 10:33:05 PM
MAN!!! You guys are worse than my mother! NAG! NAG! NAG! Yes, I am calling the doc tomorrow to get it checked! I will let you know when they need to amputate!! hahaha

I will get the pictures uploaded asap...
 sunbird183
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 9/7/2010 2:41:53 PM
Thank you everyone for a great weekend and cant wait for the next one. Pictures were great and can't wait to see the rest of them.Till next time
 WeeWink
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 9/7/2010 11:27:06 PM
Thx for the good time everyone, for the little time I was there lol. Was nice seeing everyone and sounds like U had a great time after I had to leave. Can't wait for the next campout.
 appleyes123
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2010 10:29:08 PM
Well had a wonderful time seeing all my old friends and making some new, hope to stay in touch with the new ones even though DD went and got married and left me in the dust, a good time was had
 baileybones
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 9/9/2010 1:07:14 AM
You can fish with me anytime Phab! I think that is it for my pictures... I have to check one more camera card... Can't see Doc until Monday, but sure all is fine! NO WORRIES!
 baileybones
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 9/9/2010 7:33:46 AM
That is all the pictures that I have... I guess I was too busy having fun to take any more...lol See everyone new and old next year June!

Bailey
 alwaysfreetogo
Msg: 12
Posted: 9/9/2010 10:25:03 PM
Knowing DDD he is probably heading all the way to Texas, just to make sure he gets far enough away!!!!
 alwaysfreetogo
Msg: 14
Posted: 9/11/2010 3:24:13 PM
Don't count on it! lol
 oldbutfine
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2010 12:37:30 PM
Undecided yet, might go, might not go. Had a blast at the last one.
 baileybones
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 9/17/2010 7:30:58 AM
I am glad you had a great time at the campout Phab and look forward to going fishing again with you next year!

A new fishing vest huh? I will have to check it out!! I would not worry about not catching anything either... if catching fish was easy, where would be the enjoyment in that!! LOL!
 baileybones
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2011 9:51:10 AM
Counting........counting........STILL counting!!!!

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

FISH ON!!
Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  >