Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 smokincigars
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Are you a hot blooded/passionate woman and love to kiss?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
My profile makes it clear that I love to kiss, hold hands and cuddle. I assume that any woman I message, or who messages me first, will read it long before we get past the e-mail stage. My profile also says "No overnight anything on the first date", which is my way of saying I am not looking for casual sex. Truth is, there are times when kissing is more fun than sex; other times, it is a very nice prelude to something more with the right woman, when the time is right.

No, I don't ask a woman if she loves to kiss -- I've learned my lesson after scaring a couple of women away -- but I do let them know that I enjoy kissing and expect to kiss on the first date if the right chemistry is there.
 _allen_
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Are you a hot blooded/passionate woman and love to kiss?
Posted: 11/21/2011 2:43:35 PM
I know a lot of women (and men) are huge fans of kissing ...

I'm not such as huge fan of kissing. In fact, I'm not a huge fan of touching either. I really don't like being touched. Weird, I know!

I absolutely hate Public Displays of Affection (PDA).

Though, if I ever found the right woman, I'd suck it up and be a man. She could kiss and touch me any which way the wind blows. But until I find her, ladies keep your hands to yourself.
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 58
Posted: 2/1/2012 8:28:44 AM
Funny how many older men's profiles seem to almost be entirely focused on their own physical needs - (because their ex wasn't willing to meet them) - but at the top of the profile it warns no drama queens. Drama queen = hotblooded & passionate. What he wants is confirmation that you are the tramp of his dreams and adding you to his list will require very little time and effort from him.
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 60
Posted: 2/29/2012 9:50:16 PM
I just had someone ask if I was a passionate woman on the second brief and very awkward phone conversation and I thought of this thread. I like "onlydateif"s response. From now on I see leading questions like this as a huge red flag.
 astrosky
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2012 8:01:01 AM

Funny how many older men's profiles seem to almost be entirely focused on their own physical needs - (because their ex wasn't willing to meet them)

Yes, I find that the original question just reeks of baggage from before, and is kind of telling to me because just maybe she had her reasons for turning off to him, maybe he was a dud in bed.

But really, how are you supposed to answer a question like that? I think most woman would say - with the right man, the right chemistry, heck yeah! You can't guarantee you'll be that way with everybody though. But if you want to get pushy about it, it always turns into "Yes I Do, But Not With You".
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 66
Posted: 3/1/2012 11:53:33 AM

No
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 67
Posted: 3/1/2012 1:22:58 PM
I have had emails like this.

I respond, "Yes, I am--but not with you."
 sentback
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2012 3:05:37 PM
forumfishie If you look like a penthouse model I would agree to what you desire. If NOT a penthouse model. I would take you to burger king
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 73
Posted: 3/3/2012 11:52:49 AM
If I were to engage in a "sex-only" relationship, it would be w/ a younger man

Some folks r delusional, has nothing to do w/ their gender...
 Tarnished_Knight
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2012 8:10:22 PM

I even read one a while back, where the guy was divorced, but hadn't had sex in the last 16 years of his marriage. So would you think that guy would want to engage a woman who had no passion? They do exist, I hate to inform you, just like there are guys like that as well.

^^ I think this is the crux of the question..
There are a lot of men that had a bad relationship and are bitter because the "passion" died.
I feel....when people figure it out..It takes TWO for this to happen in most cases!!!
If you can't acknowledge your part in why a relationship went wrong and quit blaming it on your EX.....you'll get it!!
I see it all the time...both are unhappy...no consideration for each other....stay until one either cheats or moves on....some stay because they just give up!

It is an important part of any relationship...but to be asked right away by a stranger..
Pfft..I'm with this!!

As one of those aforementioned disconsolate men whose mate effectively abandoned them mid-marriage, let me say that I hope that along the way I find a special woman who is not above some refresher lessons. Lord knows I'm gonna need 'em.

TK
[I hope it is as natural as riding a bike]
 TantricJedi
Msg: 76
Posted: 3/3/2012 8:19:53 PM
Disgusting and looking for sex. Hope's your 'easy' or will engage in online sex with him. Run! But, I'm slow and like the woman to set the pace of intimacy. I prefer to be a gentleman and hope the woman appreciates that. I don't mind talking dirty once we've been dirty already:)
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >