Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > guys!!where do you like to be kissed??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 deerdog1
Msg: 35
guys!!where do you like to be kissed?? Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
As for your wife and her big boobs, is she a fan of you being on a dating site? ORRR would she say she 'could care not less'... Making both of you sound stupid.

yes my wife is all for me being on a dating site forums ..I'm not going to explain again why I'm on here ..I have done it way to many times .. and as such your opinion means nothing to me .. sorry if my typo irritated you.. I'm going to attribute it to a typo .. though I do tend to be a bit dyslexic or Dysgraphic at times ...reversing both words and letters ...but most times with letters my spell checker catches it ...do you know where I can find a grammar checker .. me either
 whytwater
Msg: 36
guys!!where do you like to be kissed??
Posted: 9/27/2010 8:23:46 AM
We can show our boobs on here?

Fer shur!!!! But probably only briefly, unless maybe that's where you like to be kissed. Hey, they should have cyber beads on here- flash yer tits, get some beads. I heard that you can show almost anything in Canada, leisurely and freely, but they don't let just anybody cross their southern border.

Hey, dawg, if you need any help with that ankle-biter, lemme know. lol
 *buzz*
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2010 1:51:10 PM
Some tell... some don't... but guiding is definitely their forte
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 38
Posted: 9/28/2010 2:51:00 AM

We can show our boobs on here?

Sure you can....but just remember, the site ask all people to report when a picture doesn't match a person in real life close enough.

So, just make sure its a recent shot....you could be deleted otherwise...lol
 likemarilyn
Msg: 39
Posted: 10/8/2010 4:11:36 PM
Not responding to the above post...just the loser that is on a dating site and his wife is cool with it... REALLY?? Great thing you two have going. I only wish I could have that type of stupid in my world. Soooooo, No. You brag about this? This you think is good? WOW!~ Idiots.
 TravelingLight
Msg: 40
Posted: 10/8/2010 11:14:42 PM
On the lips, first, then many other places. The neck, cheeks, forehead, etc
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > guys!!where do you like to be kissed??