Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 yerkiddinrite
Msg: 20
The Beauty of a Woman's HandPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I have been studying how a tantric massage is done and have tried the hand job part of it out on a friend of mine (pretty willing participant). He went absolutely out of his mind!

It involves using both hands at the same time, with the motion never stopping. Kind of like the motion of milking a cow (yes, I'm a country girl and know about such things) In other words, you run your hand upwards while squeezing and as soon as your first hand reaches the top, the second one should be going up too. Then you switch and go from the top down. Then back up, etc, repeat as necessary until the end result is achieved. From what I observed it is super amazing for the man. I thought the top of his head was going to come off!! Use something nice and slick and take your time.

Happy hand jobbing!!
 ellymyosotis
Msg: 22
view profile
History
The Beauty of a Woman's Hand
Posted: 7/26/2013 10:49:47 AM
I enjoy giving a HJ and as often as I enjy a BJ.

There is something about a HJ when I have space to see a reaction as well as feel it. There is something nice in watching his head tilt or him biting his lip. There is something special when he then tells me how.. something I cannot see and sometimes don't hear when giving a bj.

Role reversal though .. He cannot hear when my thighs are blocking his hearing so sometimes finger enjoyment is better as it is and can be shared.
 gtomustang
Msg: 23
Posted: 7/31/2013 5:44:52 PM
Sterling 1989? would that be like the car, made from Honda Acura Legends?

I've got to "hand" it to you, you didn't "jerk around" on this subject :) I'm not a BJ fan unless its me going down upon her. A HJ is a lost art, and has to reduce the ability to get an STD. Perhaps guys see it as a "pick a prize from the bottom shelf" deal partly due to it being a lost art, and partly b/c the guys are so used to doing a HJ on themself, its not anything new to them.

it might be nice to see more women's magazines have a front page article on the proper HJ, since they seem to like to discuss every other form of sex. But personally, I figure if its OK to get a guy's gun off, why shouldn't the women ask for something on the same level?
 IgottaName
Msg: 24
Posted: 1/30/2016 9:21:51 PM
NEVER

NEVER

EVER

Underestimate the power of a good hand job!
 oneday57
Msg: 25
Posted: 2/16/2016 4:55:19 AM
Weather its their hand or mouth it still takes talent to know where a partner is during the act.....some don't have a clue...and as for my experience the best were nurses....UNREAL climaxes and swear they sucked me dry!....was GREAT!
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 26
Posted: 2/16/2016 7:45:24 AM
Handjob?

Why delegate something I can do better myself?

Now, I CANNOT give myself a BJ..so..
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 27
Posted: 2/16/2016 9:04:30 AM
Of course we all prefer our own hand to anyone else's since we know exactly what we want all the time.

However, when a woman knows how to tease in just the right way I prefer it mostly because of the idea that it ISN'T me.

This one gf used to tease me while I'd read erotic fiction to her and drive me to the brink of madness !

It was so .... AMAZING !
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 28
Posted: 2/16/2016 9:04:58 AM

Why delegate something I can do better myself?

The secret to good management and leadership is to empower others to do their jobs. So the key is to learn to delegate, teach the proper techniques to accomplish the task at hand. Motivate and encourage and give them ownership of the task at hand. Literally.

Then if all fails. Tell her to go for the BJ.

This one gf used to tease me while I'd read erotic fiction to her and drive me to the brink of madness !

It was so .... AMAZING !

Dudeeeeee. That is sooooo fvcking awesome.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 29
Posted: 2/16/2016 9:13:51 AM
^^^^^^ Yeah...I'd say it's too bad things didn't work out with her but to be honest I miss her hand NOT HER, haha
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/16/2016 9:47:15 AM
^^^^^ Interesting .... I wonder what % of Channing Tatum fans, for example, would actually want to watch a video of him self serving ? The majority of his fans ? Or is it rare for women to want to watch a guy do this ?
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 31
Posted: 2/16/2016 10:39:25 AM
Daddy always said..

" A man's GOT to learn to hold his own.."..
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 32
Posted: 2/16/2016 2:01:07 PM

i'd rather watch a man do this to himself.

(Speechless).

And what would the woman be doing?

May I ask.
 MsMicki
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2016 3:59:51 PM
Then there are those of us that would be doing the same thing to ourselves so HE can watch and learn!!

Sex shouldn't always be about the destination....but the journey there!
Like a long drive on a winding country road....with many attractions along the way.
Being slow and sensual with your hands is just one of the many side roads one can take to get there.
 gtomustang
Msg: 34
Posted: 2/17/2016 4:23:34 PM
for the sake of argument, I've read a few other ladies saying they'd love their guy stroking himself while approaching the bed. I don't know if its the act or just his reaction that does the turn on.

that being said, please, no one....this doesn't mean doing it in public to strangers is a good idea. just b/c you can't play well with others, you shouldn't play with yourself.
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/17/2016 8:10:43 PM
Sometimes women are indisposed. It may be that time of the month, or they have a yeast infection, or they are constipated and their stomach hurts but... they want it. Not inside. So they may play and play and keep the guy hard and teased for a long time. If you're in a good relationship, you take this not as torture because you are not able to go to the finish line, but as a whole day's worth of foreplay. She knows she teased you and now you will go to work with practically a constant erection.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >