Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Gully Creepa
Msg: 22
view profile
History
oozing during sex;Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
In Britain we call it fanny batter.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 23
oozing during sex;
Posted: 9/18/2010 6:24:06 PM

a fairly young guy (20 years old) I've been around, but haven't accumulated too many sexual partners yet.
...........thats okay, there's plenty of time to gather a harem, some just have them mounted and hang them on the wall, others are one on one......that'a a bit cheaper too.

It happened all the time, and I doubt it was due to some kind of monthly, womanly, body ritual.
.......clever deduction, something that happens once a month, doesn't happen all the time, besides that monthly thing is easy to detect and know what it is.

It stained my shirts and whatever clothes we had on
.......most people remove their clothing before going on to far sexually...try it sometime, it might help.

Really OP this could be because you were together so long and/or she was at ease with you and/or you are a sexual T-rex....but its obvious she gets very wet or squirted, you can look that one up on google........but, I say why fight it, have a surfboard near by.... when it happens and I mean a real gusher, paddle hard and ride it to the end of the bed.

Hey, not trying to be a smart ass, but considering your age and the a girl is usually a couple of years younger, that you were together 3 years and had previous partners, according to the post, I just didn't know whether to take this post serious or not, thats doing intercourse mighty young....But thanks for the post, I hope you got some answers and maybe in some small way, this post will help you accumilate those partners,
 GWSmith
Msg: 25
oozing during sex;
Posted: 9/19/2010 7:03:31 AM

Boys like you shouldn`t have sex unless they have some sex education first.Some of the questions some of you ask really blow my frigging mind!!!!!!!

I blame abstinence only education.
 whytwater
Msg: 26
oozing during sex;
Posted: 9/19/2010 7:39:01 AM
Boys like you shouldn`t have sex unless they have some sex education first.Some of the questions some of you ask really blow my frigging mind!!!!!!!

A literacy test before you can copulate? LMAO. Some of those southern states used to make part of the population take literacy tests to qualify to vote, and that didn't work. Should the test be standardized, or tailored for each hopeful? Lol As I recall, some teachers were "easy", but others were almost impossible to satisfy. And now there are some who just teach for the test. What about that no-child-left-behind program?

To be clear, I'm a firm believer in sex education, think we should hand out sex toys to all students with the condoms, but to mandate the successful completion of some course as a pre-condition to sex? Lol. How the hell were you thinking of enforcing that requirement?

Lol. Amen, brother. Amen.

PittsburghVixen
Msg: 27
oozing during sex;
Posted: 9/19/2010 1:21:17 PM

I don't - we didn't have that type of edjimication in my day and yet most of the peeps my age STILL don't know about squirting! I call as a witness the past threads on PoF trying to educate the fishies about squirting. It ain't just these young'uns who are ignorant, yanno (and ignorance was even more widespread before the interwebz...)
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 28
view profile
History
oozing during sex;
Posted: 9/20/2010 1:36:54 PM
^^^^We better hope he doesn't run into a real squirter. He's perplexed enough with a wet willy.....hate to think about his reaction to a flood damaged bedroom with soggy carpet.
 Sabrosura089
Msg: 29
oozing during sex;
Posted: 9/20/2010 1:47:37 PM

^^^^We better hope he doesn't run into a real squirter. He's perplexed enough with a wet willy.....hate to think about his reaction to a flood damaged bedroom with soggy carpet.

^^^ I'm going to start "stalking" your posts! You're funny as shiat!

Oozing...ughhhh...just hate that word being correlated with intimacy!
 a_lonewolf
Msg: 30
oozing during sex;
Posted: 9/20/2010 9:51:34 PM

she oozed during sex

totally normal, usually followed by a few ahhhs as well.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 31
oozing during sex;
Posted: 9/21/2010 4:30:10 AM

lol, I wonder if that had been the case and his question would have surrounded this phenomenon, if the answer " a mask and snorkle" would have been the number one answer.

I'm thinking this was more an announcement than a question.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 33
view profile
History
oozing during sex;
Posted: 9/21/2010 8:53:10 AM
Ahh, I guess we are being a little hard on him, or having too much fun making fun. To tell the truth, I was as shocked as he was..or more so, the first time I encountered a REAL woman. I was seventeen and was seduced by a multiple orgasmic squirting cougar more than twice my age. What an education that was! This happening after a teeny boppers owee, owee, that hurts...came as quite a shock. No forums back then, so I called my dad. Evidently, he had never encountered a squirter before and accused me of stretching the truth. I told him about being soaked from hip to hip and from my belly to my feet, and he replied...BULLSH*T....but he still wanted to know who she was. He tried to explain that a woman only makes enough liquid to lubricate your penis during sex. All I could think of to say, was maybe mine was planning to push a battleship through a button hole. Poor dad.....I guess he missed out on at least one uniqe experience....and me....for some reason, I lost my desire to visit Yellowstone nation park.
 MsMicki
Msg: 34
view profile
History
oozing during sex;
Posted: 9/21/2010 10:54:42 AM

Actually it's my secret measuring device of how much I am into the man, how much I am enjoying his love-making, and how much I want him.....No ooze..... no second time

I prefer to measure a man by his enthusiam to please me.
With menapause, my body sometimes betrays me and decides not to lubricate no matter how much I'm enjoying myself. Can't really fault the guy for that!
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 35
oozing during sex;
Posted: 9/21/2010 11:07:46 AM
....for some reason, I lost my desire to visit Yellowstone nation park.

LMAO!!!......I guess that rules out the "grand canyon" and " niagra falls too!!!

But Yellowstone? does that ad the the myth some have that its just pee?....
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 36
view profile
History
oozing during sex;
Posted: 9/21/2010 12:56:31 PM
^^^^Nahh, I was thinking more in regards to geysers and hot springs....it for sure wasn't pee. Hey MsMicki....make em bring their own lube, I've got a quart of SAE 10 w 30 in the garage that I'm not using.
 MsMicki
Msg: 37
view profile
History
oozing during sex;
Posted: 9/21/2010 1:22:14 PM
Hemp oil.........best natural lube out there!
I'll provide the oil.......they provide the O's!!
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 38
view profile
History
oozing during sex;
Posted: 9/21/2010 2:10:57 PM
^^^^I think the point MsMicki was trying to make is....if mother nature has her way with you, sooner or later, you are going to be showing a quart low even at full throttle. ......Hemp oil huh?......better than Mobil one synthetic?...I'll be damned! Glad to hear about that....I'm tired of having sex at Jiffy lube.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 39
oozing during sex;
Posted: 9/22/2010 11:35:46 AM
^^^^^ yeh, its better at a full service place...that way you can run thru the car wash and leave nice and clean too.

I hope you didn't miss the connection between the Grand Canyon and Niagra to the human body...lol.

Oozing? isn't that like after a volcano explodes?
 bilby886
Msg: 42
view profile
History
oozing during sex;
Posted: 10/1/2010 8:29:27 AM
MICKEY MOUSE SONG------->
M I C ....K E Y ......J U I C E..
MICKEY JUICE!
MICKEY JIUCE!

You have any Idea the efforts us ordinary guys go to get a woman to climax wetly
1 we read their magazines when they're not looking risking being caught by our peers.
2. we search for the "man in the boat" and spend hours stroking him and kissing him as we learn how to greet him.

3I've spent half my life dedicated to my personal skill advancesment for the art of poon.

And you just got the girl squirting all over you like exxon birthday on christmas! holee snappin aholeo batman you r one lucky dude..
.get her back ...
apologies ,
donate your left nut or kidney if needed,
she is the holy grail... her cup runneth over .....

good god man.....if you really don't want then give me her fone number
pleaaaseze
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 43
oozing during sex;
Posted: 10/1/2010 8:40:11 AM
OP- trust me...its not that uncommon. some women are just far wetter than others.

don't worry- you'll likely in your lifetime run across a woman who is as dry as the sahara...

so enjoy it for now....but take ur clothes off where possible...and it seems like you haven't gotten this girl in the bed yet so trust me on this one:

you'll need to put a towel down on the bed under her...cuz she's gonna stink that place up...
 bilby886
Msg: 44
view profile
History
oozing during sex;
Posted: 10/1/2010 8:44:47 AM
mogrl42:-

hmmmm.........hmf!
girls like you.......
hmmm? do you have any inkling of an idea the disinformation given to us young men about the female pudenda?
the CIA have a better idea about the weapons of mass destruction and so-on than the workings of the female orgasm!

obviously you never listened to sister Ascenscion in fifth grade like I had to {the hair bear trrroll}

I bet theres things you don't know about our "diicky trolls" huh? if so please enlighten us.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 45
view profile
History
oozing during sex;
Posted: 9/22/2018 5:48:26 AM
Its her juices flowing and nothing wrong with that....as some have said when women get older they tend to dry a bit which raises havoc with some during their change....specially the ones who like sex....that works on the way they feel...not good and as us guys have to be really careful...been there done that!....lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >