Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Men, Does every woman REALLY taste different?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SilentInk
Msg: 26
Men, Does every woman REALLY taste different?Page 2 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
^ I am scared to eat chocolate because of the whole acne myth. What's better good tasting lady bits or a pizza face? **ponders**
 wolftxusa
Msg: 27
Men, Does every woman REALLY taste different?
Posted: 9/18/2010 2:36:34 PM
"That pineapple juice makes a mans cum taste real sweet. I've had it tried, tested and it is true!"
Thanks for the tip, Mad Chill. Next time I go to a bar, I'll order pineapple juice and give the girls knowing winks...
 Gully Creepa
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2010 4:26:19 PM
Iv eaten some cheesy fish holes before but it's never stopped me, adds to the flavour, as well as when the girl has worked all day and she has a taste of stale urine.

If all women tasted the same it would be boring.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 29
Posted: 9/18/2010 6:35:07 PM
Wow, one extreme to another, but here's my two cents. Considering the natural lube is mucus membrane fluid. If there is hygene and no problems such as a yeast infection, etc.....in my experience the differences are very suttle, tasting great is no real taste at all for me. I like the feeling of the parts on my tongue and lips and what it does to her, and satisfying my inner drive.

If a person and this goes for both genders have their body in an alkaline or acid PH, that can determine taste, acidic being not tasty....pineapple juice is a quick nuetralizer of acid and alkalinic in nature, but eating healthy all the time will do the same thing. But in my experiences if a woman eats right and has no problems such as a yeast infection, etc and uses good hygene, there is little to hardly no real taste or smell..but there is a trace and it differs but very suttle.

If I didn't like the way she tasted it would be because of poor hygene or something not right, in that case I would break it to her gently, then hope she would correct it....if it were none of those and she just naturally gave off a strong offensive taste(which is doubtful0, if everything in the relation was great and we had feelings that were real, then I could simply flavor it with something I like...chocololate sause, etc.

If things were not so great, it would be another nail in the coffin to move on.
 GWSmith
Msg: 30
Posted: 9/19/2010 6:56:33 AM
In my experience yes.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 9/19/2010 2:47:40 PM
In my experience, a given woman's taste varies from time to time. Comparing one woman to another would be difficult, as I have never had the opportunity to compare one right after the other, which would be the only valid way to test.
I'd like to point out that how ANYTHING tastes is ALSO very dependent on the PERSON DOING THE TASTING. I know my own sense of flavor is affected by the general state of my health, the weather, what I've eaten recently, and more.
 AlbertaBeef
Msg: 32
Posted: 9/19/2010 4:21:04 PM
A woman's flavour varies female to female and also depending on what time of the month it is (Ovulation for example). Some women have no flavour, others may have a more tart flavour.

Males are the same. Male cum is often indicative of a man's health. It's it's bitter, he may be a smoker or have poor health.

OP -> A man will say "you taste so good" for a variety of reasons, almost none of them how you taste. It's simply a man's way of saying he's enjoying it. Men DO indeed enjoy DATY (this is a sex trade term meaning dining at the Y). In the end, a man enjoys nothing more than the exchange of body fluids.
 abelian
Msg: 33
Posted: 9/19/2010 6:24:23 PM
I wouldn't say different so much as some women have a stronger scent/taste than others. Immediately after a bath/shower I never found there to be much taste, but some women have a stronger taste than others as they get wet. If I found the taste to be a problem, I wouldn't stop doing oral. I'd just make sure she showered/bathed closer to the time we were going to have sex.
 damassteel
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 9/19/2010 7:07:01 PM
ALL are different. And I've found that I do NOT care for the smell of women who eat a lot of meat. To me, even the different races of women taste and smell different.
If I'm not into her smell I'm GONE; no way Jose'. On the other hand , if I like her smell, there's a strong chance of me becoming completely smitten.
 scarlet tanager
Msg: 35
Posted: 9/20/2010 1:07:42 AM
Interesting ... I was always pretty self conscious about any possible unfresh scents in tha region and whenever my ex indicated he wanted to go down I would insist "I need to shower first" ... To my surprise he always said "No, stay right where you are. You're perfectly fine" .. .Other times he would just keep on nuzzling my body and refuse to let me freshen up .... .... So I figured he must have been fine with my natural scent or else he wouldn't have said what he said. ...... However if I absolutely didn't feel "fresh" down there and I know there might be some nookie in a bit, I always made sure to sneak some time out to use some wet wipes beforehand. .... One time I didn't have the right kind (feminine wipes) on hand and used those nifty alcoholic hand-wipes ... WRONG MOVE! ... It made me really dry for the first 10 mins or so of foreplay, he was beginning to think I wasn't in the mood (it only typically takes a few mins for me to "warm up") ...

..... One time I used a sweet scented feminine wash ..... a couple hours later .... when things were getting hot-n-heavy ... he had this mischeivous smile on his face as his kisses zeroed down south .. "So you used some sweet soap for me huh?" .... Made me sorta blush but I was glad I still smelled sweet n clean for him ... ... Not to be too graphic but after a satisfactory amount of time down there, he'd come back up and in the most natural manner, kiss me on the mouth (the first time he did this, to be honest, I was afraid of perhaps tasting my own scent on his lips!). ... to my surprise, the kiss was odorless & tasteless ... *wheww!* lol ... after a while this actually became our sexy unspoken ritual...

Honestly I'm beginning to think that ( a lot of?) guys don't mind that clean, natural scent -- perhaps even sans-soap might I dare say? ....
 prestoncornell
Msg: 36
Posted: 9/20/2010 1:14:27 AM
yeah i would................ and there would be a conversion on female hygiene. maybe a change in diet....... I know i sound like an ass but, hey there are thing that you can do just to change a smell and taste for one its call a douche and well i shouldn't have to break it down Barnie style for every one so to all
take care and be safe
 txredbull
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 9/20/2010 8:38:11 AM
Ok, I think with regards to this subject, this Saturday Night Live skit, which is beyond hilarious is applicable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWqxne2CmTI
(Betty White's Muffin)
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 38
Posted: 9/20/2010 9:40:36 AM

I prefer the taste of precum, myself. :)

Well, they do say that the cream rises to the top....lol. To me if clean with hygene, and no problems, the differences are suttle. Typically when I am down (or up, or across) there, I'm not thinking about taste/smell, etc....just kinda in to it too much for a taste test...lol

But, I will admit, if I'm going fishing later that day, I don't wash my hands off yet, and seem to catch a good catch that day....

Silent one...if this post was being critique as a troll post early, it might have been because of the pic and the words "how great I taste" in combination...there are times this kinda happens and it is the person trying to draw attention to themselves, but not always the case, and I don't think so here.
 sexyisback!
Msg: 39
Posted: 9/20/2010 9:44:07 AM

^ I am scared to eat chocolate because of the whole acne myth. What's better good tasting lady bits or a pizza face? **ponders*

great tasting lady bits outweighs the face, I wouldn't be looking at your face much if you had an eternally sweet puzzy..

can't see your face with my head buried deep between your legs, or you on top, riding my face
 sexyisback!
Msg: 40
Posted: 9/20/2010 9:47:21 AM

Iv eaten some cheesy fish holes before but it's never stopped me, adds to the flavour, as well as when the girl has worked all day and she has a taste of stale urine.

If all women tasted the same it would be boring.

err, stale urine?

yeah, but..no, thanks!
 Sabrosura089
Msg: 41
Posted: 9/20/2010 10:02:39 AM

I've eaten some cheesy fish holes before, but it's never stopped me, adds to the flavour, as well as when the girl has worked all day and she has a taste of stale urine.

^^^Ewwww........you are a trooper! "cheesy fish holes"..................(where is the barfin' emoticon, POF?!!!!)
 SilentInk
Msg: 42
Posted: 9/20/2010 10:12:24 AM
Yes, yes the stale urine bit certainly killed the mood of the whole thread.

(I second that we need a barfing emoticon on this thing)
 Gully Creepa
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 9/20/2010 11:02:53 AM
lol i don't know why your so sickened by the stale urine description, im sure if you girls checked yourself ie: wipe your hand down there and smell it after a long hard day at work and multiple trips to the toilet, before you shower....you will smell of stale pee.
Not only that there will be those bits of tissue that roll up and get into every nook and cranny which iv had to brush out from between her lips before eating is possible.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 44
Posted: 9/20/2010 11:05:14 AM
Yeah, I've been known to make those sort of comments (lol). I would say "you taste sweet like honey" or "sweet like maple syrup" However they did'nt. It's just a figment of an overzealous sex crazed imagination at the time (lol). The only way I'm sure a woman would taste like the above is if she were to give her pu$$y an enema of honey or the syrup. Oh jeez I may have started some kinky sexual food act.
 MsMicki
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 9/20/2010 12:01:29 PM

Honestly I'm beginning to think that ( a lot of?) guys don't mind that clean, natural scent -- perhaps even sans-soap might I dare say? ....

I've known a few men that prefer I didn't shower beforehand....said they liked the natural "muskier" scent of a woman
 damassteel
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 9/21/2010 1:01:51 PM

I've known a few men that prefer I didn't shower beforehand....said they liked the natural "muskier" scent of a woman

You can count me in on that one too. people...just what do you think that musk from the apocrine glands is for??? That's correct...to ATTRACT the male...total no brainer there.
I'm baffled as to why some women want to do everything they can to mask it or eliminate it. Most guys I've discussed this with LIKE the natural smell of a woman. Unless there is some pathology in the vagina and vulva, there is no unpleasant odor to a woman and no soap is needed. Plain water will suffice for hygiene needs.
 pandusvenator
Msg: 47
Posted: 9/21/2010 8:06:56 PM
I don't know if women necessarily taste different. Yes and no. Ovulation can make it taste different. To be honest with you every woman I have been with took good care of herself. Personally I like the natural scent of a woman. Some will have more of a sweet taste and some more neutral but I think that has something to do with arousal as well.
 txredbull
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 9/21/2010 8:30:04 PM

I'm shocked some know it all hasn't come forth bragging about the copious amounts of pus.sy he has eaten.

What do you need to know?
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 49
Posted: 9/26/2010 7:11:12 PM

You can count me in on that one too. people...just what do you think that musk from the apocrine glands is for??? That's correct...to ATTRACT the male...total no brainer there.
I'm baffled as to why some women want to do everything they can to mask it or eliminate it. Most guys I've discussed this with LIKE the natural smell of a woman. Unless there is some pathology in the vagina and vulva, there is no unpleasant odor to a woman and no soap is needed. Plain water will suffice for hygiene needs.

Well sir....I think this proves one thing and dispells a few myths....at some time in our distant past, we humans must have walked around on all fours and had a stronger sense of smell, and this might throw the theory we evolved from apes right out of the window.

So, maybe if some nitwit scientist reads this post, next thing you know, he will say we evolved from dogs....lmao!!!
 mrcs84
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2010 11:46:58 PM
I think they tend to taste the same. Though smokers taste quite a bit different.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Men, Does every woman REALLY taste different?