Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Men, Does every woman REALLY taste different?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 51
Men, Does every woman REALLY taste different?Page 3 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
I haven't tasted them all yet... I'll get back to you!

I'll say this though.... you can taste if they smoke or not!
 Redlance71
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Men, Does every woman REALLY taste different?
Posted: 9/27/2010 2:08:29 AM
The taste of a woman is affected by thier diet, as is male or female cum. Smokers, strictly red meat eaters and vegans are reported to be amongst the least tasty while people with a more rounded diet with water instead of soda and good citrus amount in diet are reported to be the tastiest. Pineapple daily is legendary in this department. Cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger also help.
 koncrete
Msg: 53
Posted: 9/27/2010 3:51:23 AM
Almost all girls smell and taste a little different some noticeably better some noticeably worse and it has little to do with outward appearance, even girls that look like models it can be awfulll.
 Gully Creepa
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2010 5:02:20 AM

even girls that look like models it can be awfulll.

maybe because they look good they forget to take care of downstairs!?
 OutMind
Msg: 55
Posted: 9/27/2010 6:02:00 AM
Nahh. It taste like chicken.

Hehehehe.
 whytwater
Msg: 56
Posted: 9/27/2010 10:36:07 AM

Smokers, . . . are reported to be amongst the least tasty . . .

You mean, like bacon, ham, salmon and any number of other bbq-ed food items?

Nahh. It taste like chicken

Lol. All the more reason to try to smoked variety. It's a delicacy.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 57
Posted: 9/27/2010 10:42:22 AM
well, it goes without saying that everyone has a diff body chemistry and therefore have a different scent and taste.

also different strokes for different folks on the musky thing. I guess it depends on how musky you're talking.

and to answer the OP- ya I have been completely turned off by the scent of one woman I was with once...even tho she was perfectly clean. her scent was so vile that my gag reflex kicked in and I saw lights....

i was sooo disgusted by it i had to get in the saddle and fake it...just to be done with it....

it was awful.
 az109
Msg: 58
Posted: 9/27/2010 12:57:05 PM
This thread got me thinking. I need a girlfriend.
 shakeitupbaby2012
Msg: 59
Posted: 9/27/2010 1:16:58 PM

This thread got me thinking. I need a girlfriend.

This thread got me to thinking of going vegetarian.
 namrael
Msg: 60
Posted: 9/27/2010 5:37:00 PM
I've certainly heard that from a number of people, that women all taste different. I know I smell different from other women, so I can't imagine that wouldn't apply to taste as well.

I also strongly suspect that my taste has changed over time. A couple former partners told me I tasted like a particular taste, but neither my current partner nor I think so.
 bilby886
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2010 8:57:35 AM
okay
try asparagus [not genetically engineered]
severe curries [fish head]
onions and garlic
blue vein ,......cheese of course!
keep washing it all down with diet soda for a couple of days, when your BF/ or GF goes "down south" Oooooh wheee" you will impress him before or after shower !

if he does it devotedly under these dietary conditions then he:
1.Has a burnt out olfactory sense
2He's your man to marry as he's dedicated to you no matter what.
3 All of the above
 bilby886
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2010 9:11:31 AM

err, stale urine?

what used to happen for oral sex three hundred years ago before soap and showers and hot water on demand?
we had our faces in it and thats it!
 sexyisback!
Msg: 63
Posted: 10/1/2010 1:52:03 PM

err, stale urine?

what used to happen for oral sex three hundred years ago before soap and showers and hot water on demand?
we had our faces in it and thats it!

I'd venture a guess that ORAL sex happened quite a bit less than it does today; and that most people stuck to the genital , penis in vagina type, except maybe on 'bathing day' once a week..or month?
 tjr1
Msg: 64
Posted: 10/1/2010 8:42:08 PM
Its not 50/50 at all really... I know stats and women... All women are diff and i dont have a very good nose.
 a_lonewolf
Msg: 65
Posted: 10/1/2010 9:01:03 PM
I guess the only way to really figure this out is to do as the canine do. Instead of saying hello, we just start sniffing their goods.
 Dare to
Msg: 66
Posted: 10/2/2010 5:07:10 AM
I would guess that they do as i know i taste, smell and feel different depending which part of my cycle i am in. My guy tastes different at certain times as well... The two other LTR's i have had were very different tasting and smelling to each other so i can't see any reason it wouldn't be the same for women..

PS.. I don't think it's smoking that makes people taste bad. Two of my LTR's have been smokers, one tasted great and the other pretty horrific. The one who tasted bad also drank a lot of beer, the good tasting one drinks heaps of strong coffee..( And i don't really like coffee). So i don't think it's totally related to diet, it's just the way they are....
 Delete_Me_Please
Msg: 67
Posted: 10/3/2010 4:40:07 AM

Though smokers taste quite a bit different.

If you're talking about a Thailand stage show sort of smoker, I could see how that would be the case. But you have to dodge all those ping pong balls to even get close enough for a whiff.
 whytwater
Msg: 68
Posted: 10/3/2010 5:11:15 AM
^^^^^^^^
How in the world would you know about this stuff, Darlin'. This is the kind of thing they tell ya in the Navy only after you get your first level security clearance.
Ping pong balls. Lol Walt Disney (I think) once tried to demonstrate what happens in nuclear fission- they loaded 1,000 mousetraps with pingpong balls, then tossed one into the middle, and they all popped geometrically. Your allusion, however, has more to do with sheer, and lurid, entertainment than education. Ummm, were you ever in the Service?
btw-your profile is a HOOT and a half.
 pandusvenator
Msg: 69
Posted: 10/3/2010 7:20:12 AM

If you're talking about a Thailand stage show sort of smoker, I could see how that would be the case. But you have to dodge all those ping pong balls to even get close enough for a whiff.

Ok, how do you know about this? lol How about a stack of pesos on a San Miguel bottle? Mostly squids and Marines know about this. You should skirt the Patpong district...
 Hippiekinkster
Msg: 70
Posted: 10/3/2010 7:58:12 PM

Alooo: If you're talking about a Thailand stage show sort of smoker, I could see how that would be the case. But you have to dodge all those ping pong balls to even get close enough for a whiff.
Are you speaking from personal experience?
 Hippiekinkster
Msg: 71
Posted: 10/3/2010 8:27:32 PM
Now, back to the US from Thailand, Dare_to (#78) is, IMO, correct about there being variations depending on where in her cycle she is. I have earned my Red Wings, but I don't really recall the taste. Evidently it wasn't off-putting, as I continued until she came.

I'd have to say that women all taste similar, and that, I imagine, is due to body chemistry being pretty much the same from woman to woman. Sure, there are some differences, but they all lie in a fairly narrow range. I've had oral sex with (I'm just guessing here, as I don't even remember all the women, let alone what we did) most of the women I've played with, and they have all been quite similar. I've never done any experimentation with diet changes, or alcohol.tobacco/other drug consumption, so I don't have an opinion about that subject.

The last woman I went down on was post-menopausal, and she was sweet-tasting, which was quite pleasant. My experience with women who have passed their child-bearing years is extremely limited; I hope that that "sweetness" is the norm. I've been sidelined for a while with some injuries, but that's getting taken care of, so I'll be back in the swing of things (so to speak) shortly. I miss Soixante-neuf.
 Hippiekinkster
Msg: 72
Posted: 10/3/2010 8:36:53 PM

SilentInk: Ahhh I am all over the place with this post. Think that’s what happens when one is stuck home with a cold.

Off-topic, but it's interesting that you use the second impersonal pronoun "one". I picked up that practice when I was studying German 9 years ago. Germans frequently use "one" (man) instead of "you", as it resolves ambiguity.
 JP1111
Msg: 73
Posted: 10/4/2010 2:27:45 AM
As for taste, their is no difference if you ask me and as for smell, it's all pretty much the same as well, short of personal hygiene of course.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 74
Posted: 10/4/2010 3:33:02 PM
I read somewhere that what a woman eats or drinks has alot to do with it. Makes sense to me. Ladies, stay away from asparagus and garlic before an oral sexual encouter. Also, when douching, do not use anything other than plain warm water. Men do not go down on you so that they can taste pine leaves or calla lillies, lol. They want it to tase like what it's supposed to be. Just clean...not disguised as something else.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 75
Posted: 10/9/2010 11:57:04 PM

^^^^The vagina is "self-cleaning" (ain't mother nature great?)...no need to douche at all, wtih water or anything else! In fact, douching is a really great way to get a yeast infection or a bacterial infection. Leave the vagina alone!!! (well unless you are playing, lol)

I know we have self cleaning ovens Kaylie. LOL....
Douching with plain warm water isn't a bad idea, if a woman has just ended her cycle. The self cleaning feature may not have finished it's job in time for the oral encounter. Just sayin. :/
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Men, Does every woman REALLY taste different?