Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Men, Does every woman REALLY taste different?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 crackersnbed
Msg: 126
Men, Does every woman REALLY taste different?Page 6 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
i think women are more concerned with this issue than men. for some reason we live in a world where the dirtiest rankest man does not care what he tastes like whilst getting oral sex while the average woman who spent all evening douching and cleaning is still not confident about her body.
sad.
 sunluver2
Msg: 127
Men, Does every woman REALLY taste different?
Posted: 3/22/2012 7:23:09 AM
well i can only speak to vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry....i don't know about lemon......oh wait you meant............ummmmmmm ...... well ok that still works
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 128
Posted: 3/22/2012 8:16:15 AM

It really depends on a lot of things, but preparation and cook-time are crucial.

Capn_America
Msg: 129
Posted: 3/22/2012 8:21:52 AM

Gee, you know, didnt really concentrate on comparing; I was kind of busy at the time
 Capn_America
Msg: 130
Posted: 3/22/2012 10:41:10 AM

Well dayum! I guess all that prepping to be extra clean down there is just a big waste of time then?!

Nope, but between a girl who tastes like Vanilla and another who tastes like Coconut, I dont really have time to notice; as long as she doesnt tastes like used car oil or Rottweiler feeces, I`ll concentrate on what I`m doing and keep doing it
 a76c1824me
Msg: 131
Posted: 3/22/2012 10:52:22 AM
Yes, every single one of them does. And as the they say, the taste test counts. If you can get a whiff before your tongue touches it, its probably not going to taste good either! That's why I prefer shaved playpens!!
 a76c1824me
Msg: 132
Posted: 3/22/2012 10:53:38 AM
No it's not, keep up the good work!
 gentleplus
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2012 11:14:28 AM
That is why I always do a finger dip and sniff test first before going downtown.... it eliminates embarrassment in the moment and allows the pleasure of the moment to be reasonably explored without shame or conflictions... a later gentle conversation is in order to explore why and what can be done to eliminate or modify the oders, in terms of diet, hygiene, medical issues etc
 fishing05221961
Msg: 135
Posted: 3/22/2012 11:19:26 AM
As I get older the Ocean is starting to taste better than some of these old has beens.
 SirDorksAlot
Msg: 136
Posted: 3/22/2012 11:21:24 AM
Pretty self explanatory question. I remember when my ex would go down on me he would always say 'you taste so good'. Which got me thinking. Does every woman really have a different taste and even perhaps smell?

Yes, all women smell and taste different due to diet, hygiene and sometimes race.
if you want to taste good... then eat good. healthy foods such as fruits, veggies, rice and whole grains make a woman taste and smell pretty good or normal. fast food, strong teas or a high protein diet will make you taste a little tangy Strong spices such as Curry will make you smell and taste horrible. dont eat too much of that stuff

Also if you didn't like the way a woman tasted, would you stop giving her oral?

Yes absolutely... in fact i would probably leave her
 Capn_America
Msg: 137
Posted: 3/22/2012 12:26:25 PM

And if it just so happen to smell bad......do you men say something

I have good apetite and don`t mind different tastes, even if its rather weird at first...
Seriously, it happenned to me once though. I was breaking up with one of my exes after one year (different, unrelated reasons), but slightly before all that happenned, like a month or two, when I decided it really wasnt me that was crazy, I tried to gently ease it in. I was only her second bf, never really heard that before, so I tried to be cool. I think I traumatised her for life, but I needed to tell her, because it was genuinely unpleasant. She did start practicing better hygiene I believe, because it stopped, but....
Akward, anyone? LOL.

I'm sure she would appreciate you for that!

They usually do
 skeeterz71
Msg: 138
Posted: 3/22/2012 12:54:19 PM
Depends on whether or not they douched or cleaned themselves. Clean ones always taste the same, which is how I like it! No surprises.
 Sabetha
Msg: 139
Posted: 3/22/2012 2:58:32 PM
probiotics straighten things up

can't eat acidic foods either
fvck that man
and pour me a glass of tomato juice
 wvwaterfall
Msg: 140
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2012 3:37:13 PM

Well dayum! I guess all that prepping to be extra clean down there is just a big waste of time then?!

Pretty much. Just be as clean there as you are on the rest of your body.

I've noticed subtle differences from one woman to another, or with the same woman depending on if she's been exercising a lot, is on her period, if we've had sex recently, or she is freshly out of the shower, but I've never been deterred. Once my saliva mixes with her fresh juices it's all good.
 Serephena
Msg: 141
Posted: 8/11/2012 8:25:04 AM
OP here is another one. At certain times of the month (usually after a period) a women's scent changes and she attracts men like flies. (it is something that happens so that when the women is most fertile she attracts men to reproduce) I notice this every month, sometimes being quite strong 1 or 2 days during that fertile period. While I have never had complaints or problems from ex's I always keep them away from that area those 2 days because I feel a little insecure about how strong the scent is. Anyone else out there get this? Or experience this? I will be honest, 3rd date tonight and we are staying in to watch movies, etc, something "could" happen and I am going through that stronger scent period, so how would I keep him away from there or explain this is not the normal scent ?? lol Oh heck, I won't even worry about it.
 Kathyew
Msg: 142
Posted: 8/11/2012 8:44:10 AM
Most women do taste different. My ex boyfriend told me so.
 favalarry1969
Msg: 143
view profile
History
Posted: 8/11/2012 8:53:58 AM
I love that scent on a woman...I am actually attracted during periods also...Dont worry about it and have fun
 ForumFun
Msg: 144
Posted: 8/11/2012 9:25:04 AM
Yup. In fact the same woman doesn't taste exactly the same all the time, lots iof different factors can alter the flavour. Kind of like how wines from the smae vinyard change a bit year to year or the type of barrels used in a single malt scotch.
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 145
Posted: 8/11/2012 2:56:56 PM
It depends on when in the month it is. A week after my period starts the best time when secretions are thinner. Right before my period it gets thicker. I think that's mist women. As long as its clean when I start getting wet & if I've gushed from fingerings is when most guys do it. I think just starting dry before she's all wet makes a difference. Most guys I've been with, not all, don't want right out of shower. They say it smells like soap & tastes like nothing. They want a taste to it. But if u have been out dancing all. Night BOTH of u need to quick cleanup. I use those woman's wipes in the little. Packages & guys should too. Sweaty balls do not smell good yet u expect us to go down without a thought. So guys get some wet ones or something. Stick in.ur pocket & go use it. Then let the hot night begin. Mmmmmmmmmm.
 corpusbear
Msg: 146
Posted: 8/11/2012 3:20:24 PM
yes all taste diffrent if a woman eat healty she taste good and if a woman eats unhealty she taste bad
 BlokeInSydney
Msg: 147
Posted: 8/11/2012 6:20:06 PM
Yes they do and I've mostly been lucky because the women I've known have tasted lovely.

The aroma, the beautiful slippery sensation, the taste and knowing you're doing something that's giving intense pleasure to your woman are all reasons why I love it! Women are amazing creatures for sure!
 LovedThe80s
Msg: 148
Posted: 8/11/2012 7:07:16 PM
They all taste different! Every single one, and at my age, I've tasted many! LOL!
 HappyRocker
Msg: 149
view profile
History
Posted: 8/11/2012 8:25:09 PM
I find they go best with a dryish red and Lima Beans. The taste really depends on their diet.
 want to travel
Msg: 150
view profile
History
Posted: 8/12/2012 8:26:22 AM
have not been with every woman lol
but the ones i have been with ,yes all were different
i never had a bad one, every one of them were yummy
but then i only go with women that shower
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Men, Does every woman REALLY taste different?