Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 85
How to cure my bad boy addiction?Page 4 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
I think the bad boy was just giving the OP a taste of how charming a bad boys attitude can be. He maybe doing the OP a favor with his over the top post.
 Capitano_Blaugh
Msg: 87
How to cure my bad boy addiction?
Posted: 9/20/2010 5:09:46 PM

^^ Hearing what bad boyz think just might be a cure for a bad boy addiction. I think it fits with the thread.

Yes, but it's clear that women, despite their protestations to the opposite, have absolutely no way of resisting us piratical, bad-ass types....

They even wrote about it in Psychology Today, just today, go figger....

But wait; don't all women want a kind, understanding guy? Of course; it's just that nice isn't a high-caliber turn-on in the short term, unlike bravado. Says Kruger, "Women want their emotions activated." And audacity grabs attention, even if only in the service of marshaling good genes.

A clue to female psychology emerges in a study examining the cheesy best sellers that set millions of women on a Harlequin high. The male protagonists are invariably studs on steeds who morph into devoted dads by novel's end. That is, the women get the best of both worlds.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/200901/neanderthink-the-appeal-the-bad-boy

Truthisee
Msg: 88
Posted: 9/20/2010 5:16:18 PM

I think the bad boy was just giving the OP a taste of how charming a bad boys attitude can be. He maybe doing the OP a favor with his over the top post.

That's right, that's exactly my point in posting to this ridiculous thread.

Some need to be beat with daddy's shoe to see the absurdity of their question, of course, some need to beat by another tool....

That would be the bad boy's department.

Too bad the mommy's boy crowd hasn't had the pleasure of fvcking a beautiful woman for 6 hours, yeah babies, you leave em breathless with your love, I leave em breathless with a magnificent breathlessness you'll never get.

course...

They won't forget....

SilentInk
Msg: 89
Posted: 9/20/2010 5:19:50 PM

Too bad the mommy's boy crowd hasn't had the pleasure of fvcking a beautiful woman for 6 hours, yeah babies, you leave em breathless with your love, I leave em breathless with a magnificent breathlessness you'll never get.

Your ignorance is encyclopedic.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 90
Posted: 9/20/2010 5:29:56 PM

had the pleasure of fvcking a beautiful woman for 6 hours

I thought the warnings in the commercials said see a doctor for erections lasting longer than 4 hrs. Most of the women I have know have expressed little or no interest in pursuing marathon sex they would rather walk comfortably the next day - it doesn't have to be all night to be all right.
 S.O.U.L
Msg: 91
Posted: 9/20/2010 6:03:23 PM

Girls at 20 are a lot more mature than their male counterparts, they convince themselves that they are ready for true love and motherhood nearly a decade before men even begin to think about children.

That's becuase men dont't put the cart before the horse. Why would a 25 year old guy be thinking about children if he's just establishing his career and he isnt EVEN married.

Men prefer to do things in order.
Step 1. Get an education (so you're not raising a family on mininum wage 10 years later).
Step 2. Establish a career.
Step 3. Find a woman worth marrying.
Step 4. GET MARRIED
Step 5. Have kids.
 Capitano_Blaugh
Msg: 92
Posted: 9/20/2010 6:24:58 PM

Step 2. Establish a career.
Step 3. Find a woman worth marrying.

You forgot 2.5: Bang as many women as possible in the process of finding a woman worth marrying....

... while keeping all your sperm to yourself, of course. No sense leaving all those potential credit cards ending up in some woman's womb....

ItsMargo
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Posted: 9/20/2010 7:20:09 PM

Yes, but it's clear that women, despite their protestations to the opposite, have absolutely no way of resisting us piratical, bad-ass types....

Wait a minute, wait a minute... that's yesterday's news.
 pirateheaven
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 9/20/2010 7:29:19 PM
It must have been those pills that I took - Hank Williams III
 Capitano_Blaugh
Msg: 95
Posted: 9/20/2010 7:35:37 PM
Wait a minute, wait a minute... that's yesterday's news.

No, no... It's in today's Psycho Today. It's just been discovered. It's brand new, but they've been studying Gene Simmons, like, forever...

In the same edition, they prove that women can't be bothered with sex most of the time which is why they always insist that a man beg, grovel and titillate her noodle first....

... or something like that.

what stage are you at? Ive been trying to bang you forever. Must be the woman worth marrying stage.lol

Dreamy: I'm at the "Ah, fvck it, I'm gonna have another beer and do a bit of swashbuckling" stage....

... but, I'll tell ya what, you fly out here, spring for a really nice penthouse suite for the weekend, I'll bang you then take you out for a nice Egg McMuffin and coffee.....

KissMyKarma
Msg: 96
Posted: 9/20/2010 9:06:37 PM
Well, this is how.

If you're lucky, it's one of your girlfriends that gets all meshed in with one and you get to listen to her cry every night because he treats her like crap, then he marries her, has 3 or 4 kids with her while he runs around town on her and then beats the crap outta her before he walks off, never looking back while she gets to work 3 part-time jobs to make ends meet.

If you're not so lucky, it's you he does this to.

Does that help?
 Truthisee
Msg: 97
Posted: 9/20/2010 9:12:25 PM

If you're lucky, it's one of your girlfriends that gets all meshed in with one and you get to listen to her cry every night because he treats her like crap, then he marries her, has 3 or 4 kids with her while he runs around town on her and then beats the crap outta her before he walks off, never looking back while she gets to work 3 part-time jobs to make ends meet.

In this scenario your talking about a clear cut piece of shit.

and they can be found in all walks of life.

ItsMargo
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 9/20/2010 9:59:27 PM

No, no... It's in today's Psycho Today.

Naw, silly pirate, yesterday was "talk like a Pirate day". You're a day late!

The excitement a bad boy brings is likely pointing to something you feel is missing inside yourself. That's as near as I can figure why someone gets hooked into something or someones they rationally know is not good for them nor what they *really* want.
 valenciacityx
Msg: 99
Posted: 9/20/2010 10:00:15 PM
From the 'bad-boys' you have been dating.... you might want to schedule all dates during antiques roadshow. they will be busy, problem solved.
 JRodriguez81
Msg: 100
Posted: 9/20/2010 10:01:57 PM

Naw, silly pirate, yesterday was "talk like a Pirate day". You're a day late!

For me, everyday is "talk like a pirate day"
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 101
Posted: 9/21/2010 1:31:10 PM
Okay, how did we go from a post about bad boys....to extreme advertising!!!, and I don't see where the OP specifically said " bad boy lovers...just bad boys in general.

Just because a man acts like a bad boy in public, doesn't mean he's good in bed....the warning passed down thru the ages, is look out for the silent types. They don't have to brag.

....LOL!
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 102
Posted: 9/21/2010 4:51:44 PM

(carolann0308) Girls at 20 are a lot more mature than their male counterparts ...

I've always wondered what the exchange rate on that was... like, does one 20-year old girl equal one 35-year old guy? I'm 44: what do I get?

Dr. ES...
 spider1986
Msg: 104
Posted: 9/21/2010 9:18:14 PM
im the nice "creepy" guy that always gets rejected-i could cure the addiction real fast LOL
 92sc
Msg: 105
Posted: 9/21/2010 9:39:22 PM
I must be a bad boy ,lol, tatto, motorcycles, construction worka ,lol.........
& a drummer ..........oh gawd.............
 Hippiekinkster
Msg: 106
Posted: 9/21/2010 10:08:08 PM

Impune: There's only one cure, then again I know many that have been badly beaten
up and badly abused and they still go back for more, something i never fully understood.

There are a few women who are into extreme BDSM. You know, getting marked with a whip, or proudly sporting a black eye (back about 5 years ago on Bondagedotcom there were several chicks who had an informal contest to see who had the most impressive shiner ).

People do some really weird stuff. I've read where Vitter, Repub from Louisiana, is an adult baby (likes to wear diapers, and all that implies). I've seen a couple picks of women who literally had their tits nailed to a board.

IMO, many people in BDSM are high-functioning head cases, and the women who keep returning to abusers have some severe psychological problems.

The "Bad-Boy Syndrome" is a complex issue, and there is no one reason why many women pick men who are the opposite of what they claim they are looking for in a man.
 Hippiekinkster
Msg: 107
Posted: 9/21/2010 10:28:03 PM
@peppermintpetunias: You look Foxy with those specs on. /flirt
 DemonLeather
Msg: 108
Posted: 9/29/2010 2:19:14 PM
Hey Now,.."Bad-Boys" aren't nessesarilly ALL bad,.. we just have our "moments" We're just like everyone else,.. except sometimes we're rude, crude, & totally socially unacceptable. not ALL the time. I suppose, there are varying degrees of "badness" as well. Like everything else, there's Good & bad in the Bad boys. We also tend to mello with age like fine wine So pass the Thunderbird and let's get on to the next subject!
 _SYN_
Msg: 109
Posted: 9/30/2010 7:47:36 AM
If you do find a cure, please let me know lol I wish I could find a guy that looks like a bad boy on the outside, but on the inside is quite the opposite.
 SpecificTruths
Msg: 110
Posted: 9/30/2010 10:26:18 AM

This type is the best... He's not too into himself. He will have a great career, funny to make you laugh and too keep life lighthearted. And a few close friends so that is world has more in it than just you.... therefore not too clingy....

This guy isn't usually found in a bar, he is found on a ski slope, tennis court, in the gym, or anywhere that involves an adventure....

This type knows what he has too offer, an is secure enough in himself to still put you first. And can let you have space to do what you need to do.

Take time to test the waters..... watch for the signs.... if you have to wonder when he'll call forget it.... If he calls you everyday in the beginning forget it....

Only see him a couple of times of week and when you do don't go to dinner and/or a movie go for a walk, go to a musuem, go play a sport......

Holy crap, thanks! I like to think of myself this way...
- I spend my money/time on adventure and traveling. I catch and cook a mean fish, can make even a prissy woman comfortable camping, and am patient enough to teach an uncoordinated woman to fly fish.
- My gf and I hang a couple times a week. We are both passionate about food (ethnic/strange/health) so we do eat out a lot but we hit museums, go on runs together, walk my dog together and take trips together - even shortish weekend ones.
- We both give each other space to hang with our own friends and family. Sometimes people ask me "where's your girlfriend" to which I reply "we're not attached at the hip, you know." People are sometimes envious of that trait in our relationship.

Great post, but you left out the part of him standing up for his opinions and respecting yours, even if he disagrees...
 DemonLeather
Msg: 111
Posted: 9/30/2010 2:38:09 PM
actually,.. I hope you all NEVER beat it! cause it works GREAT for me! I just need to find the right one that can't seem to "kick" me..
So far,. they all O.D. on me, and then go "cold-turkey" and life turns to crap... >sigh<
Oh PS: I CAN be found in a bar! I'll be there tonight, Thursday night is"Dollar-Nite" @ The Dog House.. nothing like cheap beer, The smell & sound of Harleys, and even cheaper women!hehehehe
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >