Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > is it always true that if they cheat with you, they will cheat on you?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 pandusvenator
Msg: 41
is it always true that if they cheat with you, they will cheat on you?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
we all know that a younger women that like to date older men have daddy issues

so?? who is the close minded one here.

That's inappropriate. Stow the goofy psychobabble, self righteous, "not quite bright" useless garbage.
 SilentInk
Msg: 42
is it always true that if they cheat with you, they will cheat on you?
Posted: 9/23/2010 7:45:55 PM

we all know that a younger women that like to date older men have daddy issues

so?? who is the close minded one here.

Lol, I didn't know telling someone they are good looking OVER THE INTERNET qualifies as "dating".

Get out of here with that.

And I don't need a therapy session, thanks though.

And your point is? Hey 20 somethings flirt with me all the time. I think of them as women and not anything else. Besides...I'm not anything like thier fathers I assure you.

My point exactly. Some close minded folk put too much emphasis on age.

23 is a grown person ,Toefactor whether you choose to acknowledge that or not. I don't play with barbies, I support myself, and the last time I checked I am not in diapers. Therefore I can tell a man of any age if I find them attractive. Me thinks you are just upset because I didn't tell you that I find you irresistible. I kid on the last part.
=]
 TheToefactor
Msg: 43
Posted: 9/23/2010 7:48:35 PM

And your point is? Hey 20 somethings flirt with me all the time. I think of them as women and not anything else. Besides...I'm not anything like thier fathers I assure you.

Lord have mercy.....20 somthings??? I'll think of you in church this sunday.

the creep out factor just hit 11 on the dial.
 Fierysunlvr
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2010 8:28:06 PM
well actually, I do know one cheater who did leave his wife and marry the mistress.

Karma did rule big time.....the mistress got her man and her man lost his business and then slipped into a deep depression and she had to support him while he drank his life away.

The wife who was cheated on, handled herself with dignity and grace and ended up getting remarried to the love of her life who happened to be filthy rich.

I've made the mistake of falling for separated men that I believed would get divorced but as for actual married men who are living with their wives, thats just way too much heartbreak to bring upon oneself.
 TDH49
Msg: 45
Posted: 9/23/2010 8:59:32 PM

I've made the mistake of falling for seperated that I believe would get divorced

I think many people online has made that mistake. That's why you can't really blame those that take the get back to me after the divorce is final approach to online dating.
 Chill Pill
Msg: 46
Posted: 9/24/2010 5:37:38 AM
""I've made the mistake of falling for seperated that I believe would get divorced""

Yeah.... Most men online that tell you they are seperated from their wives mean ...

Seperated since breakfast!
 ichi-bon
Msg: 47
Posted: 9/25/2010 6:00:50 PM

My dear friend and her husband met when they were both married to others. They divorced their respective spouses and were married for almost 20 years, happliy, until his death from a heart attack last year.

I honestly have never heard of another case like that in my life. P.S. She/he cheated, but she married the only two men she had ever been with. She is thinking about getting out there again. I hope she can handle this brave new dating world. I told her not to come here.

Now that's a like scenario I do know of. In the first marriage both the husband and the wife ran around. The woman he met had been cheated on by her husband. Nothing sexual until the seperation for both......but he never cheated on her ( the one he left wife for) and they have been married 27 years. They are very open about how they got together. He always says it may have started wrong, but there was never anything more right.
I don't advocate cheating in any degree but it is hard to judge them seeing they are happy as is the ex. They just say they married too young because of her being pregnant. A circumstance like that is a rare one for sure. AND they did not carry on while he was still living with his wife or her with husband.
Most cheaters ( serial cheaters) don't reform.
 2Irish1
Msg: 48
Posted: 9/25/2010 6:12:10 PM

Now that's a like scenario I do know of. In the first marriage both the husband and the wife ran around. The woman he met had been cheated on by her husband. Nothing sexual until the seperation for both......but he never cheated on her ( the one he left wife for) and they have been married 27 years. They are very open about how they got together. He always says it may have started wrong, but there was never anything more right.
I don't advocate cheating in any degree but it is hard to judge them seeing they are happy as is the ex. They just say they married too young because of her being pregnant. A circumstance like that is a rare one for sure. AND they did not carry on while he was still living with his wife or her with husband.
Most cheaters ( serial cheaters) don't reform.

Who the f's on first????

Personally, I'd prefer if someone waited till the last relationship was over before starting a new on...that's just me...and I'm sure that there's many successful relationships born out of the demise of 2 families...but, I'd not be a fan...big or not....of these new relationships.

The question I have is....wtf is one doing attempting a relationship with a married person....what????you don't have enough drama in your life...chryste watch Jerry Springer...then when you're done with the drama you can turn it off.
 ichi-bon
Msg: 49
Posted: 10/5/2010 9:36:45 PM
I agree Irish, but I was responding to one saying they had never heard of another relationship that way. There are, I am , sure many more relationships start that way .....but not advocating it.
I don't think in this case either planned to get involved. As I understand it, both marriages were on the rocks and the common ground brought them together as friends first. No one will ever know the real story except them. I leave that to their conscience.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 50
Posted: 10/6/2010 9:08:05 AM
OP - if you are with a guy who has a gf/wife....and they are cheating on that person with you....

aren't you technically engaging in some despicable behavior if in fact you know this person has someone else?

ya he cheated on his ex and likely, most likely he'll cheat on you at the very least when he's looking to jump to someone else and he's lining up the next person.

yet i don't think you get off scott free with your behavior either...
 Live_now
Msg: 51
Posted: 10/8/2010 8:14:33 PM
Now I'm sorry I will say this.... been there,,, was the wife,,,, was cheated on....

But you say you deserve better that that, geez just sad you never asked yourself that before and what about the wife did she deserve better...... Of course you do and so did she....

In all honest in the end the wife and you got the better gift that man could never give you.... you are both free from him....

Best of luck but please just please think next time....
 Archangel_07
Msg: 52
Posted: 10/8/2010 9:16:44 PM
taken people are like matches soaked in gasoline. Let's see what happens when you bring a fire to them. :-p
 valenciacityx
Msg: 53
Posted: 10/10/2010 11:58:28 PM
maybe not 'ALWAYS' but it is not a gun that I am going to play Russian Roulette with; its stacked with only one empty chamber!
 arwen52
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2010 10:44:35 PM
Always? There are very few things about people that are *always* true but the fact is that you are getting involved with someone who is dishonest and you yourself are engaging in unethical behavior. Not much good is likely to come of it. Have some self-respect.

If you like drama and heartbreak and causing people pain, then by all means carry on.
 SweetnessInFlorida
Msg: 55
Posted: 10/17/2010 10:48:38 AM
I hate to make blasnket generalisations. I think it makes it more likely.
I would be interested in why they cheated. If their partner was being lazy in fulfilling their emotional and sexual needs, or of they just like the notches in their belt. If they just want to go for different women with no regard for the one the are with, i would say screw them and leave them to it.
If it was a deeper issue, such as they had a spouse or a partner that ignored their needs, i might consider it. the truth might hurt here, but if a lady never gives any love and warmth to her man,never does anything nice for him, or isnt pleasant to come home to or be around, or is never in the mood for sex, can you blame hi for looking elsewhere?
 english lass
Msg: 56
Posted: 10/19/2010 12:39:15 PM
I'd think it likely

If they were able to excuse their actions once it's probable that they won't find it so hard to do it again... and again...
 DemonLeather
Msg: 57
Posted: 10/20/2010 3:40:05 PM
Pretty much so.. they will also use your trust like a weapon against you,.. if you're not careful. My "wonderful" ex used to do the "emergency mouse click" on the p/c when I walked by. I asked her about it, where she totally denied any wrong-doing, and she said,.."Don't you trust me?..If we don't have trust, we have nothing at all!" That ACTUALLY worked,. till I happened to cruise up behind her one evening, when she was envolved in a waaAAaaaay too hot convo with an old umm "friend" Turns out we had nothing at all... imagine that...
 lostintheshufle
Msg: 58
Posted: 11/21/2010 8:03:34 PM
Its not always true, I mean they could end up in a coma and never flirt again.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > is it always true that if they cheat with you, they will cheat on you?