Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > why am i not getting responses? be brutally honest i need it      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Celticsfan89
Msg: 19
why am i not getting responses? be brutally honest i need itPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I feel that I still may have a lot to work on. Plus, Im a little insecure because my smile is nowhere as nice as it should be. Remember that I am 21, so women around my age don't really read profiles, they look at pictures, then will send a message or reply. are there any pics that I should keep or delete? Is my "about me" section up to par? Let me know....
 mselissa
Msg: 20
why am i not getting responses? be brutally honest i need it
Posted: 6/22/2011 6:19:13 PM
honestly, women your age wont read the whole profile, but they will look at the main points, and the fact that you dont have a car is probably a deterrent. Also, because you are so young. Many 21 y/o women date older.

Youre attractive so dont worry about your pics. Just be you... it'll be fine
 pinkoleander
Msg: 21
Posted: 6/22/2011 6:51:48 PM
When you write for the first time instead of a stock message, write something personal based on their profile which shows you've read it. Women get many generic emails a day. I'm not sure what that's about. Do men really want to meet when they send emails to 10 women a day with whom they have absolutely nothing in common?
 Celticsfan89
Msg: 22
Posted: 6/22/2011 9:18:11 PM
So do you think I shouldn't do online dating at all since I don't have a car?
 Celticsfan89
Msg: 23
Posted: 6/22/2011 9:22:25 PM
@pinkoleander

these guys do want to meet, but girls get too many messages. I first got into online dating ready to send out detailed messages, but for every ten, I would get one back, so many guys play the numbers game. the girl you talking to may not want to meet you for many reasons (no car, too shy, not looking to meet, etc) so guys send personalized messages after they know the girl is interested...
 mselissa
Msg: 24
Posted: 6/24/2011 1:18:57 PM
no you should do it, i'm just suggesting that detail as one possible reason youre not getting as many responses as you'd like. the same would hold tru IRL dating too sooo it really doesnt matter. several woman wont care
 RichenLosAngeles
Msg: 25
Posted: 6/24/2011 3:57:12 PM
What is S class?
 Celticsfan89
Msg: 26
Posted: 8/10/2011 11:23:06 PM
How about now? I tweaked it a little bit. let me know what you think.....
 Celticsfan89
Msg: 27
Posted: 8/11/2011 2:02:53 PM
So I guess its good because no one has been saying anything...
 Celticsfan89
Msg: 28
Posted: 8/19/2011 9:49:08 PM
Anybody? I really need to know how good it is.......
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > why am i not getting responses? be brutally honest i need it