Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Princess77746
Msg: 71
I wrote and thanked him for a lovely lunch - he replied and that was the last I heard from him!!!Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
It’s the number-one question women have about dating. Does this scenario sound familiar? You have a great time with Mr. First Date. Not a so-so, marginal, you-can-sort-of-understand-why-it-didn’t work-out time. No, this was clearly fun that was had by all.

He says he’ll call you, but when the phone doesn’t ring, you think, “OK, maybe it’s too soon to hear from him.” One week later without a text, tweet, email, or call, and you wonder what you did wrong. Why did he disappear after the date that apparently only you thought was great?

You imagine dozens of reasons why he didn’t call you back. His phone fell into a pond. He lost his memory in an accident. The telephone company is on strike and no one can get through.
 larissan04
Msg: 73
I wrote and thanked him for a lovely lunch - he replied and that was the last I heard from him!!!
Posted: 9/4/2011 10:58:46 AM
he is probably dating lots of other women and you weren't the one that he chose when it came down to it. it happens all the time. too many choices, too many options, guys can'tmake up their minds. men are pretty fickle anyway.
 Melodical
Msg: 74
view profile
History
I wrote and thanked him for a lovely lunch - he replied and that was the last I heard from him!!!
Posted: 9/4/2011 11:57:30 AM
You never seduced him that's why. You became friends instead of potential lovers. You're a woman all you needed to do was some serious flirting with lots of eye contact and act as if your were an item already then build up the sexual tension relentlessly like a seductress would and then....you would have twenty text messages from him now and any "other girls" would be blown out the water.

Now and then us guys hear from our friends about some amazing woman and when we finally see them we think "Yes is this her? I'm singularily unimpressed" then we are introduced and within a minute we are in love! Why? we were seduced...you know it's happening but you don't care. Become that woman and men will fall at your feet.

s.cutie
Msg: 75
Posted: 9/4/2011 1:37:10 PM
Wooow....This kind of thing happened to me once last year and once this year...At least he didn't cuss you out!!! :D That's happened to me once before, and it wasn't pretty! He pretended that he had intended the message (a text) for somebody else, when I saw that my name was included in it and it became clear that he was talking to someone else about me!! Talk about bad dating behavior!!!

Peace
 92Gguy
Msg: 76
Posted: 9/4/2011 1:59:43 PM
Honesty is the best policy. I'd rather have a gal tell me that she doesn't like me cause I'm ugly or old, or something than just give me the cold shoulder.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >