Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 37
Is this even possible?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

I met this girl on this site a few weeks ago and I have talked to her almost everyday through texts and phone calls. Sent each other pictures of ourselves and just have talked for two weeks. I feel weird because I have never met this girl, but she gives me like this butterfly feeling. We are meeting next week and she too says she has that feeling. is this even possible, that I can fall for a girl I have not met in person yet?

It's possible. I have had EBF (electronic boyfriends) that have been much longer term boyfriends than some of those I've met in the real world. The difference is? I don't really know them, so it's easy to be all freshly in like/love. The harsh reality is? Until it's real? It isn't!!!! JMO
 ChancesRMD
Msg: 41
Is this even possible?
Posted: 10/12/2010 7:07:36 PM

I have had EBF (electronic boyfriends)

I don't think those were butterflies you were feeling.
 VivaciousVixen2010
Msg: 42
Is this even possible?
Posted: 10/13/2010 12:06:52 AM
Eh, has anybody ever heard the song "Tainted Love?" I used to wish also.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >