Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Found out I'm pregnant..      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Tigerbabygirl
Msg: 82
Found out I'm pregnant..Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
joebleaux.

we don't need men like you, bitter and way too distasteful and an obvious hatred towards women in general.

Nothing to do with we don't need men, just not the type like you. there are far too many bitter people in the world without actually having to know or be involved with them.
 yadigme
Msg: 83
Found out I'm pregnant..
Posted: 1/11/2011 4:42:16 PM

I don't really need people telling me how messed up my situation is.

Then why did you post this thread at all?

I'm already aware of how screwed up everything is.

I am glad you did. Apparently, you are in the beginning stages of a pregnancy. Come back a year from now and tell us how it is going for you.

I have a job, at time two jobs, my own car, I pay my own bills, I'm not that bad off.

With this economy being SCREWED UP, hope they have maternity leave privileges for you. Trust me, when you leave, there will be about 6 people interviewing for YOUR job the next day.

I'm just asking for advice on how to brotch this subject if it should happen that I meet someone.

I guess you answered the first question for me. One of the posters suggested a golden nugget when he said that you should post this to your profile. You won't need the forums to answer this for you when you make that move.

I've been single for over a year, so its not like I expect to find someone worth being in a relationship with, or that someone will want to be in a relationship with me.

Dating with a small child is soooo hard, and even harder with an even smaller baby. If you don't expect to find someone worth being in a relationship with, chances are you won't and will have to settle for someone who IS willing to date you with all the childcare problems that come with dating. Sorry to say, women like you are easy prey for men who look for needy women and small children, they think that you will settle for just anyone. Which brings us to......

Now, it is not all about you anymore!!!! You chose to keep the pregnancy, good for you and now concentrate more on keeping your roof over your head, milk, pampers, meeting obligations on time, getting yourself to the emergency room in the middle of the night, doctor's appointments, and late night feedings!!! With a baby no smaller than the head of a pin, who can even think of dating at a time like that! *eyeroll*

yadigme
Msg: 84
Found out I'm pregnant..
Posted: 1/11/2011 4:53:47 PM

I don't have my ged or hsd, should that keep me from dating as well?

Not in the least. At least you both will have a riot of a time trying to figure out how to make a dollar out of 50 cents.

The funny thing about these forums, is that people expect to post nonsense threads and then reap sympathy from the forum users. Not in this lifetime. If you post, then grow up (remember, your going to be a parent) and take your medicine. As for your divorce, take a number. Apparently, with everyone trying to get divorced these days, you will be happy to know that eventually you will get it.

I just have a sneaking suspicion that you are avoiding telling the father of the baby of his impending paternity because with a minor under the age of 18, you have to take parenting classes and if he is ordered to pay child support, then he is allowed time alone with his child. And what a grand ole' party it is, with the parents and friends giving you all this advice that you are posting here. I doubt seriously that you thought this up all yourself. But luckily, you have them. Let's see, again, a year from now how they feel when they have things to do and you want to go out on one of your "dates". Which one of those fantastic advice givers is going to pitch in with the baby every other weekend? Don't forget that the well dries up at times and that your parents will not be able to help you out all the time. What guts! How brave! You are going to have a baby and you just KNOW that everything is going to be alright and that it will run smoothly with them.

Otra vez, come back a year from now and tell us how this went for you.
 yadigme
Msg: 85
Found out I'm pregnant..
Posted: 1/11/2011 4:58:39 PM
Lol, the OP DID delete her profile but most comeback under another profile. She made that profile in June and she is pregnant by October from her ex-husband. Hmmmmmmm
 Kissmykarma
Msg: 86
Found out I'm pregnant..
Posted: 1/20/2011 9:36:25 PM
Uggggghhhh.
Well, no sense in answering this..
Sure it's perfectly clear she's pregnant by now.

Girl! Hopefully you've gotten some sense.
 the_JJ
Msg: 87
Found out I'm pregnant..
Posted: 1/26/2011 8:51:03 AM
From someone who had this happen to them and has always fought for his kids, I started reading and 3 things that jumed out at me... then I just quit reading...

"Constantly being alone sucks, going through this alone is going to suck, and being a single parent isn't going to be fun"
-so tell the father

" I'm not a liar, and I don't hide shit from people"
-YOU ARE A LIAR, YOUR HIDING YOUR BABY by not telling the father

"I'm straight forward and honest, I don't lie, I don't cheat or steal"
-once again, LIAR... and if your still married....cheating,,,

" A shitty father is the same as no father at all, sometimes worse."
-um, no, not always true, because your father is a deadbeat, dont mean your babys father will be.

I honestly have never met a guy that has said, "im looking for a prego chick thats still married to someone else and the kids dad dont even know.... Inform the father, let him decide if hes gonna be there or not, then live your life with your baby for a couple years, then start dating again...
 bcsofnc57
Msg: 88
Found out I'm pregnant..
Posted: 1/26/2011 3:31:04 PM
I can understand not wanting the child's father in their life if he is as bad as you say, but why are you so worried about dating?

If it were me, I would go on with life, working and saving and getting ready for the baby, get my divorce final and not worry about bringing a new man into the situation.

You really need to get it together for the sake of your child. If the father really is the train wreck you say he is, you are all this baby has. You will have plenty of time to date later on.
 Tigerbabygirl
Msg: 89
Found out I'm pregnant..
Posted: 1/26/2011 3:34:03 PM
OP left awhile ago,

probably under a different name now as many tend to do.
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Found out I'm pregnant..