Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Six months all down the drain?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 That Handy Man
Msg: 41
Six months all down the drain?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Once a woman's interest drops below a certain point, it can NEVER be revived!

That's a fact! Sometimes it only appears that way if there is an ulterior motive.
 01perfect
Msg: 42
Six months all down the drain?
Posted: 11/10/2010 8:16:07 PM
Yea, it seems like every 2 weeks i get another text, I didn't respond to this one it was just a random "how are you?"
Just wondering though - - Why do women keep in touch after rejecting you?
Makes no sense to me. Things like that used to give me hope, thats why I was in this predicament. Oh well , lesson learned.

A month ago Id be dieing to hear from her and chat.
Now? That feeling is dieing.......which is great.
I actually cant wait for my to Toronto to go see Usher and Trey songs end of the month.
Its good to have things be exciting again, rather than feeling down or sorry. Still have a long way to go though.
 Blu_Angie
Msg: 43
Posted: 11/13/2010 9:18:23 PM
6 months is nothing!

Try to comprehend 21 years!
 JP1111
Msg: 44
Posted: 11/13/2010 10:57:36 PM

After a breaking up with my ex, a few months ago I started to realize she is who i need in my life

Was she really? Or was she who you only thought you needed? You see, as we grow we come to see different thing in our lives and those things molds us to be who we are at that time, right? So you may have thought she had everything a woman had to for you to be with her but in the end...

WOW.......I really don't know what to do, I did not see it coming judging by our chemistry every time we see each other

Did you really not see it coming or did you but did not make enough about it? Take the time you need to think that one over and wheen you come to see your answer, you can ask yourself “Why did I not react to those things?”. When you come to see your answer, then you can add that to who you are at that time so that the next time you have an gf, she will be dating a new you!

In helping you shape who you are going to be, I'll ask you to think about this question to ask yourself “Who am I?”. This has proven to be a REALLY tough question to answer, especially after a breakup but, it's an important one to ask yourself.
 01perfect
Msg: 45
Posted: 5/13/2011 8:03:11 PM
Its been a while since i been on here. Ive been staying out of dating for a while. I went on vacation and ended up meeting a girl from my home town while on vacation. I think the world of her, unfortunately I didnt tell her how i feel since it would be long distance.
DAMN when it rains it pours lol. We went on 4 different dates in a week all felt like time flew.

Now im back home i find myself thinking about her, we talk alot and have something special. Not sure if I should even attempt a relationship though, does long distance work?
 valenciacityx
Msg: 46
Posted: 5/14/2011 9:29:39 PM
cut bait,
chum the water
next fish
 majyk1
Msg: 47
Posted: 5/15/2011 8:38:18 AM
OP sounds like your finally moving away from the first girl only to be moving in a hurry towards someone else.
Why not just see how things go and NOT try to FORCE it into something just yet?
Don't be in such a hurry to have a GF, your young and a lot of time.
You didn't waste 6 months, you had a learning experience that took 6 months.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Six months all down the drain?