Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Is she playing me???-Long Story      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ladyc4
Msg: 42
Is she playing me???-Long StoryPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I'm going to agree with pandusvenator & 4ums posts on this. She may be a bit of a wimp, and also one of those girls/women who just cannot stand to be without a boyfriend-and unless there is a very strong religious/spiritual code at work here, I wonder about a year-long relationship with no sex. Maybe she was just with YOU beause she was bored. Although it would be impossible to know for sure-because we weren't THERE,listening in on the conversation-I don't know as you are an abuser looking for someone to happen to-but it might pay you to keep in mind that there ARE women in the world that one way or another, react very badly to even verbal abuse.
You need to let this go.
Cindy O
 Basketball85
Msg: 43
Is she playing me???-Long Story
Posted: 10/10/2010 7:12:39 PM
The reason y we didnt have sex was becuase she is religious. I forgot to add we also go to the same college. And were going spend alot of time together studying and stuff. So is there a possibility of geting together??
 4ums
Msg: 44
Posted: 10/10/2010 7:34:32 PM
Reread, it doesn't matter if you did or didn't have sex, she is with someone else. End of story. Move on.
 Helen0426
Msg: 45
Posted: 10/10/2010 11:34:07 PM

And were going spend alot of time together studying and stuff.

Here's an example of grammar really mattering. A lot.

Do you mean, "were," as in, you both had intended this previously? Or "we're," as in, "we are planning to do this?"

If you mean that you once were going to spend time together studying, forget that, it's over. If you mean that you're planning on it currently, cease and desist! You learned the first time around that this girl brings out the worst in you and is the last thing you need in your life.

She has a boyfriend, who can't or at least shouldn't trust her - and neither can you. Not only that, but now that there's a definite third party involved, you never know what he might do, either. Stay away!
 I-am-Rei
Msg: 46
Posted: 10/11/2010 8:13:24 AM

And were going spend alot of time together studying and stuff. So is there a possibility of geting together??

3 pages but OP was not listening. Please go back and read again, OP.
 DemonLeather
Msg: 47
Posted: 10/11/2010 9:37:30 AM
>sigh<

Pain, without love
Pain, I can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all

You're sick of feeling numb
You're not the only one
I'll take you by the hand
And I'll show you a world that you can understand
This life is filled with hurt
When happiness doesn't work
Trust me and take my hand
When the lights go out you will understand

Pain, without love
Pain, I can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
Pain, without love
Pain, I can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough

Anger and agony
Are better than misery
Trust me I've got a plan
When the lights go off you will understand

Pain, without love
Pain, I can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
Pain, without love
Pain, I can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing
Rather feel pain

I know (I know I know I know I know)
That you're wounded
You know (You know you know you know you know)
That I'm here to save you
You know (You know you know you know you know)
I'm always here for you
I know (I know I know I know I know)
That you'll thank me later

Pain, without love
Pain, can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
Pain, without love
Pain, I can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
Pain, without love
Pain, I can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
Rather feel pain than nothing at all
Rather feel pain !
Classic case dude,... get over it Start anew,.. build something..try to make it resemble a life...
 forums1
Msg: 48
Posted: 10/11/2010 10:24:26 AM

The reason y we didnt have sex was becuase she is religious. I forgot to add we also go to the same college. And were going spend alot of time together studying and stuff. So is there a possibility of geting together??

Keep telling yourself that, OP.
In the meantime, she has a BF (who she's probably having sex with).. and you'd be better off moving along and finding someone who is really interested in you. She's made her decision... you just need to accept it and move on.
 Basketball85
Msg: 49
Posted: 10/13/2010 7:46:50 PM
Update: She broke up with her BF. What does this mean? Wants to be single for a while
 Island home
Msg: 50
Posted: 10/13/2010 7:52:46 PM

Update: She broke up with her BF. What does this mean? Wants to be single for a while

She broke up with her BF.

Wants to be single for a while
 RonaiSanzer
Msg: 51
Posted: 10/16/2010 11:38:55 AM
i wouldnt bother mate,
if one emotional rollercoaster made her run and she is willing to play her new boy toy don't waste your time. It would only happen again.
 peppermint petunias
Msg: 52
Posted: 10/16/2010 12:02:54 PM
Sounds like she said what she was willing to do.
How is that playing you?
Truth?

Go along or move along.
 JP1111
Msg: 53
Posted: 10/16/2010 3:56:51 PM
Whats the deal? You two are now in a position to see if both of you are now ready to flourish in a committed relationship, as opposed to starting out with the flourished relationship.

This scenario is too simple to see that you will ask yourself tons of questions that will make your head turn constantly. So just see your situation for what it is “a chance to build something more serious with her”. So when confronted with situations that might make you wonder what to do, just ask yourself how “if you do whatever”, how could that jeopardize your situation?

By the way, SHE is not playing with you as, YOU might be letting yourself be played with. If you come to see that that is what's happening, then you will have to react to that.
 ChancesRMD
Msg: 54
Posted: 10/16/2010 7:02:53 PM

And were going spend alot of time together studying and stuff.

Oh really? Studying college kind of stuff, right?

It's interesting how you use to get together between 4am and 5am every night for a cuddle and hug session. Odd hours. Odd relationship and it's coming together as a pretty odd story.

Maybe we are the one's being played.

You seem pretty focused on doing what you wan despite the advice you have received by all of the posters to this thread. Why not just go do what you want?
 cap_n_mORGAN
Msg: 55
Posted: 10/16/2010 7:08:43 PM
Run do not walk away! She is using the Tarzan method....He never releases the vine he is holding till he has grabbed another.....Same thing here but she uses men.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Is she playing me???-Long Story