Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Awesome Sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 deerdog1
Msg: 26
Awesome SexPage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
all the sex I have ever had was ....
Awesome Sex
 OutMind
Msg: 27
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/18/2010 8:26:17 AM
I don't hear here so much about how awesome sex is, but rather how long they have gone without it and that they may as well give up.

That is what is commonly mentioned on these pages.

Do I consider all sex awesome? Not really. There have been partners that were not that good in bed and I can easily forget them. There were partners that did not bring the best in me either, so more than likely I was the one that was probably not that great.

That does not mean, at least to me, that I had sex with women that I did not find desirable, or sex for the sake of sex, not me. All my sexual encounters have been with women that I found extremely desirable and if it worked out find, and if it didn't, well we knew after that that we didn't.

I do have to say, that I found that the sex got much better with partners that went not just past the one night stand or the one month, but the six month time line. Also I would rather have sex more often, than just simply wait for that awesome time. Why? Because you never know if it's going to be awesome, and if you go with that preconceive notion it may then be below that mark. But if you go into it with an open mind, even with that partner of a long time, and see what happens, then it may be awesome, the best, or whatever other superlative that keeps you wanting to spend more time with that person.
 *Just Jim*
Msg: 28
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/18/2010 9:04:29 AM

I have a partner that I've been sleeping with for the past two years, and let me tell you, the sex gets better and better every time we get together. We have such great chemistry together, and we thrive on new ways of pleasure. Love him to death!

Pepper hit it on the head again, with no pun intended! lol

When two are in-tuned with each others sexual intimacies, the pleasures can be endless & extremely satisfying.

Now I need a cigarette! lol
 SpecificTruths
Msg: 29
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/18/2010 9:13:03 AM

When two are in-tuned with each others sexual intimacies, the pleasures can be endless & extremely satisfying.

Which is why I like staying with the same partner for a long time! The more we learn each other's bodies, the better the sex gets.
Of course, for this to happen, both partners need to be unselfish lovers and be attentive while having sex, both of which can be difficult to sustain.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 30
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/18/2010 9:19:35 AM
^^^Agreed. My ex has been around on and off for 10 years, so we know each other pretty well. It's true that (for some) the longer you go, the better it gets.
 Ineedyounow35
Msg: 31
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/18/2010 10:37:10 AM
"Haha, if this is the case then it is a choice the person has made to not get any. My experience would indicate that POF has endless sexual opportunities. "

It all seems like too much work to me. LOL. Meh, I might as well just go back to polluting myself with alcohol. Heck I am lucky if I find a date, much less have one actually sit beside me or even realize that I am even there. I might as well be invisible. Oh well.
 namrael
Msg: 32
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/18/2010 11:21:52 AM
It's about more than time since last sex, I think, or at least to me. My last FWB was fun and the sex was good enough, but I never thought it was awesome, and I'd gone over a year by the time I started sleeping with him. We just weren't hugely compatible. With my current play partner, on the other hand, we have an incredibly fun dynamic and hugely compatible kinks, and the sex is awesome as a result.

I disagree with some of the posters that bad sex is still good. If you say that, you've never had truly bad sex. And a long time without doesn't mean that the next sex will feel awesome, at least not to me.
 deerdog1
Msg: 33
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/18/2010 11:40:19 AM
I guess it would be different for a woman ..but if bad sex does exist for a guy ..I have never had any ..and I have never had an extended period without having sex ..I will agree there are two kinds of sex of which I am acquainted...meaningful sex ..and fun sex ..and you can have either with anyone regardless of the Love factor ..there are times when sex touches your genitals ...and there are times when sex touches your soul..as I get older I prefer the meaningful sex ..but fun sex is good also .

.not being one to want to miss out on anything .. wonder if there is anyone willing to give me bad sex ..just so I can stretch my mind around what could make sex bad ..on second thought my wife might not approve ..even though I told her it was for educational purposes ..maybe I better not mention it ..or I will be getting either no sex or really bad sex only
oh well it was a thought
 scenesoflife
Msg: 34
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/18/2010 12:11:16 PM

As to why 'awesome's the most common adjective, I imagine a logical analysis would determine that there is a direct correlation between people who write posts celebrating their sexual fun, and a vocabulary shortage, or disinterest in finding alternate words to use.

indeedelydokie...

since my first arrival in canada, Ive heard the word "awesome" applied to anything and everything.. Im getting sick of the word "awesome"!

anyway.. to topic...and answer the very clear question:
the only way to have "awesome" sex is to have an "awesome" partner, it also helps if yourself have a bit of "awesomeness"
"awesome"+"awesome"+"awesome"+sex= "awesome" sex
"innit"..?
 *Just Jim*
Msg: 35
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/18/2010 4:04:10 PM

Of course, for this to happen, both partners need to be unselfish lovers and be attentive while having sex, both of which can be difficult to sustain.

Absolutely! Lovers need not have this problem. and yes,if to love is very unselfishness, as most true loves, will die cuz of it.

It's when your you have other, like a fwb , a ex, or other,

then it's like cold or room temperature pizza, which is ok, but not as good as being lovers.
 ForeverLong
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/18/2010 5:40:24 PM
People may think they are having awesome sex, it could be awesome for one and not for the partner. For some any sex seems awesome, if they haven not had any for a while, when it's just wambamthankyoumam! But if you have been having sex with the same partner for a few years and it's just as good as in the beginning and you both still want sex almost every day or sometimes multiple times a day, that is probably awesome sex. I'm having that kind of awesome sex.
 DemonLeather
Msg: 37
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/18/2010 6:01:55 PM
Heh,.. I'd ALMOST settle fer "so-so" sex right about now.. No wait,..>sigh< I take it back,.. I'm pretty much hooked on awsome sex,..well, maybe I'd be willing to drop the "aw"-part for SOME sex,. just kind of like a breather, or regroup till some awsome stuff comes around,. I'd be willing to train some sex to awsome potential, if they're willing to put forth the time & effort envolved to do so...
 namrael
Msg: 38
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/18/2010 6:37:17 PM

Lovers need not have this problem. and yes,if to love is very unselfishness, as most true loves, will die cuz of it.

That sounds. . . unhealthy.

It's when your you have other, like a fwb , a ex, or other,

then it's like cold or room temperature pizza, which is ok, but not as good as being lovers.

Depends very much on the people involved, IMO. I've had a couple relationships where the sex was so-so, and my play partner/f*ckbuddy and I have fantastic sex despite the general lack of romantic relationship. It depends on the people and the chemistry, and the compatibility.
 AintNoDeal
Msg: 39
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/18/2010 6:54:48 PM
Fans of "The Venture Brothers" animation on CN, would note that the accidental-death-prone clone Hank recently played a 'd1ck', i.e. 'detective' and managed to score some sex with his best friend's mom, who bore a stunning resemblance to Samantha of the TV show "Bewitched".

I think he said it was "AWESOME", but had to have his memory erased due to disturbing complications....
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 40
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/18/2010 8:42:02 PM
I've had awesome sex with past women.
Unfortunately the other aspects of dating em were NOT awesome.
so still looking.

Just OK sex is acceptable if the girl is cool in other ways.
cus awesome sex can be learned.
:-p
 *buzz*
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/19/2010 11:49:36 AM
Crappy sex is worse than none.
Yep, it was just an one-way avenue and dead end followed shortly and for good.

As for awesome hanky-panky ... my suitcase of memories is still keeping me warm on cold nights
 SpecificTruths
Msg: 42
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/19/2010 12:39:16 PM

I disagree with some of the posters that bad sex is still good.

That's because you're a woman. A warm, wet place to stick captain winky is better than our own hand, ANY day/night of the week. I could see how it might suck for a woman to get rammed by Mr. Cucumber with no technique or something (causes pain or whatever), but men don't have that problem. Any sex is good sex to the vast majority of us.

Unless she:
-smells horrible
-bites hard enough to draw blood
-insists on doing what he says not to do
-makes him pull out after two minutes
-makes unreasonable demands
Most men will keep going back for more.
Sickening? yes. Male in nature? yes.
 DemonLeather
Msg: 43
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/19/2010 2:07:17 PM
Captain Winky??!!
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 44
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/19/2010 2:40:00 PM
^^^^^^Well, alrighty then....her gun was sticking in my side....ugh.

I wonder what people consider awesome sex to be? I've had a lot of great sex, but awesome? thats a big word.

A connection, at ease, great foreplay...pop during intercourse, more than one climax....is that awesome to many or most people?

Just curious....I have in my mind what it is...I wonder what others think awesome sex is.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 45
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/19/2010 2:56:34 PM

Just curious....I have in my mind what it is...I wonder what others think awesome sex is.

For me, it would have to be great on an emotional level to call it awesome. Lots of passion.
 *Just Jim*
Msg: 46
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/19/2010 5:53:43 PM

That sounds. . . unhealthy.

I know the folks who had been abused,etc, find being lovers with another very uncomfortable.
imo, To me it just rise the bar in a relationship let alone sex. jmo

To each their own in what floats your boat.
 happybunny8
Msg: 47
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/19/2010 6:04:05 PM
The sex is always awesome in the beginning. The lust factor and all that. You really have to have open communication and be on the same sexual wavelength. (at least I've found for me that is)

I disagree with some of the posters that bad sex is still good. If you say that, you've never had truly bad sex. And a long time without doesn't mean that the next sex will feel awesome, at least not to me.

Agreed.
 whytwater
Msg: 48
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/19/2010 6:17:10 PM

For me, it would have to be great on an emotional level to call it awesome. Lots of passion

The sex is always awesome in the beginning. The lust factor and all that.

Sooo, lust is a legit emotion? Cool!!!!
 AintNoDeal
Msg: 49
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/19/2010 7:07:44 PM
I had bad sex once. I could tell it was a maintenance date for her -- she only wanted to be sure I wasn't an axe killer and didn't live in my car or have 5 buddies at home who would try to pile on.

Once that was confirmed she kinda waited for me to do EVERYTHING. By EVERYTHING, I mean EVERYTHING. She didn't not lift a finger or even her ass to help a brother out. It's like when you have to tell someone who's half-awake to STAND, SIT, hold their arms out, etc....maybe it was some kinda zen-zone for her, I dunno....the only comment she made was "Do it." and then later "I like what you did."

WTF? Was she even awake? I guess she just need live flesh....
 pandusvenator
Msg: 50
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/19/2010 7:55:22 PM

Any sex is good sex to the vast majority of us.

I have experienced sex that was not so great for sure. Over time I have learned to weed out sexual incompatibility before it goes there. I just see certain indicators and I shut down and don't take it there. I have no intention of just nailing someone. When I was younger...yes of course but I can honestly say that I have never been with anyone that was caused by beer goggles.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Awesome Sex