Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Awesome Sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 AintNoDeal
Msg: 49
Awesome SexPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I had bad sex once. I could tell it was a maintenance date for her -- she only wanted to be sure I wasn't an axe killer and didn't live in my car or have 5 buddies at home who would try to pile on.

Once that was confirmed she kinda waited for me to do EVERYTHING. By EVERYTHING, I mean EVERYTHING. She didn't not lift a finger or even her ass to help a brother out. It's like when you have to tell someone who's half-awake to STAND, SIT, hold their arms out, etc....maybe it was some kinda zen-zone for her, I dunno....the only comment she made was "Do it." and then later "I like what you did."

WTF? Was she even awake? I guess she just need live flesh....
 pandusvenator
Msg: 50
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/19/2010 7:55:22 PM

Any sex is good sex to the vast majority of us.

I have experienced sex that was not so great for sure. Over time I have learned to weed out sexual incompatibility before it goes there. I just see certain indicators and I shut down and don't take it there. I have no intention of just nailing someone. When I was younger...yes of course but I can honestly say that I have never been with anyone that was caused by beer goggles.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 51
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/19/2010 11:55:29 PM
^^^^^^^^^Yeh, within reason... sex was probably pretty much all good when we were young and foolish.

But, we get older and for it to good or better than that, well..it has to be.

Maybe thats why some mature women go for the younger guys.....that way they don't have to work so hard to put the Con on them.... .....Okay ladies fire back when ready....lol

Sooo, lust is a legit emotion? Cool!!!!

Thats the real bonus of a forum, we learn something new everyday....lol
 Yew4ics
Msg: 52
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/20/2010 12:16:11 AM

Maybe thats why some mature women go for the younger guys.....that way they don't have to work so hard to put the Con on them.... .....Okay ladies fire back when ready....lol

I never had to work hard to put a condom on a guy. I let him do it all by himself. ;)
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 53
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/20/2010 4:52:36 PM
Great comeback...humor got to love it....lol.

The funny thing is first time I ever tried to use one, neither one of us knew how...I unrolled it and it wouldn't go on....the next time around, but with a different girl, I did the same thing, but she knew how, and probably trying told back laughter, she opened a new one, left it rolled up and unrolled it down on me....lol...I said, okay, so thats how ya do it.

They were both my age.
 AintNoDeal
Msg: 54
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/20/2010 6:26:44 PM
^^^ Okay, now that's just odd....why would you not READ THE INSTRUCTIONS on the box or the packet? Did you find your condoms in some alley or get some generic balloons from the back of an unmarked van?

Really -- almost every product sold in a package has INSTRUCTIONS with it.

Things that do not have instructions usually don't come in a box or a plastic package, like hammers, dinnerware, or rugs, but even then, they tend to have a small tag telling you what NOT to do with it, like eat it or use it while on drugs.

HEY -- Sex has instructions, too -- go to a bookstore and buy some.

Pardon my intolerance, but sheesh, even doors on public buildings have instructions - PUSH or PULL. I'll never understand why people claim ignorance about devices that come with all the instructions....
 AintNoDeal
Msg: 55
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/20/2010 11:57:57 PM
SilentInk - I'm sure women don't wait until they have boyfriend before learning how to apply lipstick. You shouldn't be reading the parachute instructions after you jump out of the airplane.

I'm constantly shocked at little education and preparedness is valued on this world. Is this why most people on Earth spend more time praying to be saved rather than educating themselves to be self-reliant?

In the realm of Awesome Sex, most posters here seem to agree that it's achieved by people working toward a common goal -- NOT some state of bliss bestowed by a gifted stranger with super-human prowess. Sure...it happened to Snow White, but that's "fantasy land"!
 SilentInk
Msg: 56
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/21/2010 12:57:23 AM
TheNewDeal - We are talking about putting on a condom not going to the moon. It's not rocket science. I mean really...how much 'education' is really needed to put a perfectly fitted plastic 'cap' over the body part it was invented for. We should praise the man who invented condoms not the man who can put one on, because I assure you a 10 year old can do it.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 57
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/21/2010 4:14:39 AM
Pardon my intolerance, but sheesh, even doors on public buildings have instructions - PUSH or PULL. I'll never understand why people claim ignorance about devices that come with all the instructions....

Things were a little different back then, we didn't have the openness of these days, the net, school sex education and such, parents didn't talk much about this and it was my first time with one.

Either way, back in the day...we didn't have signs and warning stickers and instructions on everything like these days...people didn't sue over everything, and it was expected they had experience, were taught by their parents, and had common sense...but young kids didn't have experience and much common sense, and parents didn't talk about sex very much to them.....but even a lot of public doors didn't say open or close, you just new like in traffic to go to the right. As far as I remember condom packs didn't have instructions, just a mention of what they were for...back then there wasn't aids going on, and a lot of people didn't use them, as for pregnacy, many thought the withdrawal method worked...now, that was ignorant.

Either way I will give you the top answers as to why we didn't read the instructions ... the last one complete with drum roll.(ala Dave Letterman)

1) We were so young, we hadn't even started school and didn't know how to read yet.

2) Actually, we could read, but I was ahead of my time and didn't mind a girl taking over when I struggled with something.

3) Even though most things back then were made in America, some condoms were imported from China, we bought these because it was all we could afford, they did have instructions...but were printed in Chinese.

4) It had been in my wallet so long...the print had completely faded.

5) Our parents should have taught us, but they were just hoping we wouldn't go all the way...again ignorance

6) With their vast experience and knowledge my male friends claimed this is how you put them on.......I should have known they were lying and were still virgins after all...lol.

7) I put the quarter in the slot, turned the handle....the condom came out without a package.

8) I was in a hurry, before she changed her mind.

9) she was in a hurry, before I changed my mind.

And the finale answer....drum roll.....10).......... It was dark, the power went out, her grandmother was in the next room, the dog ate it, I was temporarily blinded, I started to read it , but sat next to the fire to see and it burned before I had a chance, We were so high, so low, it was snowing, too cold, too hot, we lost the package..........officer, I swear this is the truth!!!

As for the superhuman powers...meerly a joke( darn, I knew I should have put a disclaimer, warning sticker and instructions on that one), , but I'm humble enough to share this humbling experience....sorry I pissed in your wheaties, pour yourself another bowl.
 deerdog1
Msg: 58
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/21/2010 4:52:30 AM
newdeal ..he scored one on you ....score lucky 2 ..newdeal 0...I have a lot of funny amusing stories of my youth ...just like lucky ...all I knew about sex when I started was from other boys who were just repeating what they had heard or had made it up ...at the age of 15 at that time the virgins outnumbered the non virgins ..teen pregnancy was just something that you had heard had happened to someone someone you knew knew ...back then some girls actually made it to the alter before the delivery room

but actually I haven't learned much ..I routinely never read the directions before trying it without them ...keeps life interesting ...you should be at my house on Christmas eve ..when I put all the grand-kid's toys together ...real men don't read maps or instructions ..if we did that we would have to admit we don't know everything ..like that's going to happen ..yea right

teacher in class ..said two positives never equal a negative ...Suzi in the back of the room says ...YEA RIGHT
 Yew4ics
Msg: 59
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/21/2010 5:02:42 AM

5) Our parents should have taught us, but they were just hoping we wouldn't go all the way...again ignorance

I think some schools have used bananas and condoms, to show the kids how to put one on. I saw it in a movie, anyway. " Never been Kissed."
My parents never had the sex talk with me. I was a classic case of clueless my first time. I didn't even know what an erection was, or that it was required for intercourse. The worst part was I wasn't told it would hurt, and I thought there was something terribly wrong with me, because it did. The guy I was with had never been with a virgin. He was stupid too, because he didn't know enough to tell me the pain was normal. His first time was with a call girl that his dad hired as a birthday present for him at 16.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 60
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/21/2010 10:38:58 AM
I think some schools have used bananas and condoms, to show the kids how to put one on.

If there were banana's at out school, they were in lunch boxes, and for condoms, only if a kid found one at home and thought they were balloons.

Deerdog, there is no competition here, I understand his point, on that other post I probably went to far, mainly in answering the question, because thinking more about it, I was wrong in the idea of trying to see if a person could get her off without a vibrator that early in the relation.

As for as windloverr I respect his knowledge and imput here, but was just trying to lure him into humor as I did with" Yew4ics" on this post. I figure as intelligent as he is, he would probably have a great come back, and would have loved to hear it.

We are all different, when in the mood and the right thing triggers my mind, something I think is funny just pops up suddenly...Its just part of who I am...if someone thinks otherwise of the motivation, I can't help that.

So he made his point, I made mine....with me, I'm done on this...and call it even. If anyone wants to continue it, by all means have fun.
 AintNoDeal
Msg: 61
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/21/2010 11:16:49 PM
Lucky, I'll take (#7) as your True Account, as I have seen unpackaged condoms in public restrooms before. "Why buy one when there's a bunch right here next to the waste can?"

As far as I remember condom packs didn't have instructions, just a mention of what they were for...back then there wasn't aids going on, and a lot of people didn't use them, as for pregnacy, many thought the withdrawal method worked...now, that was ignorant.

WTF? Were you using sheepskins from 1860? How old are you anyhows...???? ;)
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 62
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/22/2010 5:15:31 AM
You know, I said I was done with this....but this is too good to resist...lol

Curious, these bathrooms where there are condoms lying around all over the place, are these at the city park? Gee, thanks for letting us know...you really need to put that in your profile.

But, I was watching the antiques roadshow last night, and wouldn't you know it a man brought in a condom collection, ranging from the early 1700's till now. The appraiser went thru various ones(carefully), and when he came to the ones from my era(circa 1960's and 1970's), sure enough he said...funny, they didn't even put instructions on these...........oh, the collection was estimated at $12,000 dollars...at auction of course.

As for my age? its accurate on my profile, but I noticed you don't have any pupils, you wouldn't by chance be from Transylvania would you, because that date for the sheepskin was right on cue date wise according to the show last night, I guess thats why you are one up on me in the proper ways of condoms, you have 200 or so years on me.

So, I have to ask you....do vampires really call used tampons..."Dracula Snacks"

Keep 'em coming...who knows the coach might let you off the bench one day...but beware, he could send you back to triple A.
 emilit41
Msg: 63
Awesome Sex
Posted: 10/23/2010 1:47:01 PM
Totally agree...all my sexual experiences have been amazing since I turned 38! I think it was a matter of just letting go. Plus those g-spot orgasms help LOL!
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Awesome Sex
Posted: 1/11/2019 3:28:53 AM
haha...Braggers are usually just that...of course you have heard guys talking about how good they are and maybe their size...same with women bragging about how good they are.....it's in the proof #1 and from experience …..dated a woman that worked for a car dealership and after we split up I got cornered by some of the mechanics with a question and of course it was "was she that good in bed?".....and I said not really but had no idea why they asked that until my buddy who worked there told me she bragged about her abilities.....I just thought it was comical....
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Awesome Sex