Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Circumcision...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 shipoker58
Msg: 157
Circumcision... Page 18 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
I was married to my second wife, when I had the procedure done. She stated that their was no difference. I felt no difference in sensation either(after I healed).

...JMO
 dman82
Msg: 158
Circumcision...
Posted: 4/13/2009 6:56:10 AM
heres a solution...

if you're uncircumsized than chances are your ThE FRIGGEN MAN! and a better lover because of it, so weed through the ignorant woman who are against the caped crusader..the hooded soldier, the uncut warrior.

uncut men in the usa are a minority compared to the cut meaning better lovers are a minority....lol so finding a women whos a better lover will be harder because she will be a minority.....Believe me I know how ridiculous this sounds...

I have been laughing my butt off reading some of these post...

Seriously If a woman would turn a man down based on something he has no control over than that woman is a piece of shit and not worth your time..

And its sickening seeing people say its dirty its not clean...
A. if you havent been with every uncut guy dont base judgement on little fact
B.Theres all these men talking about uncut men its like How do you really know what its like...if u dont have a hood
c.no matter what if your clean than you wont have a problem ya it is a little more maintenance but so what..

Its funny to me that every woman Ive been with afterwards has prefered uncut...so I brought us back to take the lead..

Hooded Soldiers 76
chopped meat 67

WE ARE WINNING!!!!!
 fra59e
Msg: 160
Circumcision...
Posted: 4/13/2009 6:34:17 PM
In any case, if you argue that hygiene is easier when the penis is denuded, then here's a terrific idea.

We all know that dandruff can be a problem. You won't need to wash your hair if we do some surgery on babies a few days old. Removal of the scalp and its hair follicles will make sure that there is no dandruff. No need to depend on washing it to be clean.
 newside
Msg: 162
Circumcision...
Posted: 4/13/2009 7:33:56 PM
I don't "judge" a man based on his penis. But of course everyone has a preference, just as we do other physcial characteristics. I just happen to prefer the look and feel or a circumcised man.

However, if I met a great man, this wouldn't be a deal breaker.
 dman82
Msg: 163
Circumcision...
Posted: 4/14/2009 11:58:54 AM
This Topic Exasperates me...

Men with Foreskin Are The Real Men of the world we are the Ones that Make our women Moan and Squirm.....We are in a league of our own......

Ok So Maybe Im just speaking for myself....

Stop hating on the Caped Crusaders people just because you cant have such creative nicknames for your lil cut piece of meat...

I love being stupid........Its Really A great way of showing Humility

ltsmkluv
Msg: 164
Circumcision...
Posted: 4/14/2009 12:00:51 PM
wow wow wow redundant subject !!!!!!!! the forum moderators need to give this Post the chop !!!!!
 Beminetonight
Msg: 165
view profile
History
Circumcision...
Posted: 4/14/2009 12:06:12 PM

It is heartening to see so much anti-circumcision support by men in this thread. If I ever get the chance to test drive one, I'll come back and report.

Speaking as an intact guy, I've been kind of disappointed that the women I've been with have said that they can't feel a difference. But none have objected either!

When we take a shower together, I just have to remind them that there's a little more work to do.
 ilovetoshop
Msg: 166
Circumcision...
Posted: 5/3/2009 5:31:48 PM
i like it when its cut ..its hygiene...
 consa
Msg: 167
Circumcision...
Posted: 2/10/2010 4:10:20 PM
"When we take a shower together, I just have to remind them that there's a little more work to do."

ME. It may be work, but my wife relishes doing it!!

She too does not report a huge difference in pleasure between cut and uncut. But she can feel it roll and unroll. Her favourite foreplay involved using her fingers to play with the tender loose bits on the end of my johnson. Intense for me, easy for her. Heaps and heaps easier than BJ.
 consa
Msg: 168
Circumcision...
Posted: 2/10/2010 4:25:25 PM
whitefether:
"Maybe it is easier for them to masturbate with an uncircumcised penis."

This is very true. And carries over to handjobs.

Circumcision is grounded in the fact that middle class women hated the fact that boys masturbate. Hated having to talk to a boy about cleaning under his foreskin. Hated having to think about and say "foreskin." It's so undignified for a respectable woman to talk about, look at, and think about the most sexual part of a boy's body. The snip did so much to cater to this prudishness.

Boys and men take a daily bath. We now know that the foreskin easily pulls back when it matures. We are not so prudish any more, and every young women can learn everything there is to know about the natural penis from the internet. We are all much more comfortable with condoms than we used to be. So no more need to circumcise, right? Well, that's the conclusion of every western medical assocation, except that the USA directs doctors to humour parents who still want it done, for nonmedical reasons.

The CDC and the AAP, and the American Urology Association are all rethinking the Fate of the American Foreskin. The trouble is, the Powers that Be in USA medicine are unwilling to put in the balance the fact that what circ removes is intensely sexual. Doing so would offend the powerful Jewish middle class. Fortunately, some of the most eloquent intactivists are Jews.

The Powers that Be also have a tendency to overlook that circ only changes the odds; only condoms and a wise sex life offer complete protection. I do not like assuming when a boy is born that he will grow up to be a rake, and to make irreversible decisions about his genitalia based on this worst case assumption. The intact penis is capable of giving and receiving greater pleasure, but has to be used with care. I accept that tradeoff, and invite others to let the American men of the future discover that tradeoff for themselves.

Intact is never forever, but circ is.
 fra59e
Msg: 169
Circumcision...
Posted: 2/13/2010 7:08:12 AM
No doubt this ilovetoshop is going to have all her hair shaved off. It's so much more hygienic to be bald and it prevents dandruff on the scalp. She will save a lot of time washing all that unnecessary hair and she will save money when she no longer needs to buy shampoo.
 want to travel
Msg: 170
view profile
History
Circumcision...
Posted: 2/25/2010 9:38:53 AM
i curse my parents for having me cut, i lost a lot of sensitivity, condoms are a nightmare, i would do anything to be uncut, and have those nerve endings back
 Vagabond1975
Msg: 171
Circumcision...
Posted: 2/25/2010 10:12:49 AM
want to travel 's post says it all actually...
scary thought...
but.. condoms are a nightmare period tho..if you're cut or uncut..

it's funny people defending to be cut, and being proud of it and defending the fact they are, while it never or in most cases was their own choice...
mostly parents' choice...
the people who are cut can't help it, but I don't think it's fair to bash uncut people..

btw.. who saw that old SNL sketch, spoofing a car commercial, saying it was such a smooth ride a rabbi could do circumcision in it while driving.. and ofcourse they did in the commercial..
hilarious...

and yes.. the rabbi didn't get payed.. he only worked for tips..
 no_1_bby
Msg: 172
view profile
History
Circumcision...
Posted: 2/25/2010 11:53:40 AM

i curse my parents for having me cut, i lost a lot of sensitivity, condoms are a nightmare, i would do anything to be uncut, and have those nerve endings back

That's a little extreme dontcha think? Your parents made the decision based on what they knew at that time. I've already had this discussion with my #1... and the overwhelming GUILT... I allowed someone else to make that decision because I wasn't uneducated at that time. Trust me when I say that I'd like to go back and fight a little harder for my child.

It's hard for you to know exactly what you lost since you never had it to begin with. I know several men who've had to be circumcised in their mid 20's... all say they are better off!!

You can have the reconstruction surgery done if it's so important to you.

Just out of curiousity... does this affect how you think and act as a lover? I mean, is this an overwhelming thought when you are naked and being intimate with someone? Does it impact on your performance and enjoyment of sex?
 seagaa
Msg: 174
Circumcision...
Posted: 8/13/2012 9:54:23 PM
lol...funny to hear a lot of guys say it takes a little more 'work' to wash if uncut! Come on people..literally takes a few seconds to was your di*k! That is not any hassle at all..smh...typical of people today lazy as heck...let me guess washing your ***hole is a lot of work too huh?
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 175
Circumcision...
Posted: 8/13/2012 11:48:16 PM
For uncut u just have to learn to do hand jobs & bj's a bit different. For bj's I have found that the corona, the ridge around bottom of the head is so silky smooth in uncircumcised guys. I like the way its skin texture is so soft & more sensitive for the guy because its covered all the time. The circ guys it rubs on underwear all the time & commando rubs on jeans. Until the last few years I had been w 1 uncut guy in.my whole life. Also uncut guys use the foreskin in masturbation so I've learned how to rub it up & down. Once a condoms on u can't tell the difference. I still like the uncut visually better but a few uncut look really good. The skin doesn't go past the head & hang. I'm hungry for some Italian. Or Polish sausage now mmmm

Just about every guy w penile cancer is uncut. And in Africa there are campaigns for men.to get circ to help slow down the spread of HIV which is rampant & they found some evidence this will help. But, we are not in Africa. A guy I'm seeing now is uncut. But he had his son circ & recommended that my daughter to have her son done when he was born. He felt it made a difference in cleanliness. He's. Always fine to me.
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 176
Circumcision...
Posted: 8/13/2012 11:56:49 PM
Im not against uncut. Just about all men who get penile cancer are uncut. In Africa they are urging men to get circa to help stop the spread of HIV which is rampant.
 bogan58
Msg: 177
Circumcision...
Posted: 2/10/2013 8:55:40 PM
uncut rules I myself am uncut and never had a complaint yet
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Circumcision...