Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Circumcision...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 fanmike
Msg: 26
Circumcision... Page 2 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
The reason the jews have males 100% circumcision is to stop Sodomy.
It is almost impossible for 100% circumcised male to ejaculate in a Rectum.
 silk_petal_rose
Msg: 27
Circumcision...
Posted: 7/24/2006 12:36:14 PM
if not for a medical reason why oh why would a man want to be circumcised??????????
 jamie_gumb
Msg: 28
Circumcision...
Posted: 7/24/2006 12:50:35 PM
God no, why would someone circumsize there child. The medical field has infact stated there is absolutly no perpus to do that to a child.

Plus, men with foreskin have way more sensation, so they actully have it better.
 Rabbitman49
Msg: 29
Circumcision...
Posted: 7/24/2006 8:48:27 PM
I've never asked this of anyone I "met," but when wrapped in latex, doesn't it feel the same?
 Xarzy
Msg: 30
Circumcision...
Posted: 7/24/2006 9:40:21 PM
The worst possible thing that can happen to an uncircumcized male is to rip during penetration. I had a semi rip and it was quite possible one of the worst feelings in the world. It hurt for almost a full week. Pissing burned and pulling the sheath back feels like someone sticking needles where the rip is.
 silk_petal_rose
Msg: 31
Circumcision...
Posted: 7/27/2006 3:35:56 PM
I disagree un-circumsiced is the best.....
 blitzkriegbabe
Msg: 33
Circumcision...
Posted: 7/31/2006 5:21:26 PM
Uncut feels much better.

I can't orgasm with a "choppe up" guy.
 HottieScotty
Msg: 34
Circumcision...
Posted: 7/31/2006 7:10:58 PM
Yup.
Cleaner...better to look at....Besides..when your a baby......there is no memory of it.
Didn't hurt a bit.

Hehe.reminds me of a joke......
Why is there a nob at the end of the penis?
So your hand don't slip off and hit ya in the forhead....
 Trevor®
Msg: 35
Circumcision...
Posted: 8/2/2006 12:27:35 AM
Holydiver:

get the chance shower for week's at a time,(Deployment, extended field maneuvers..exct) . The only bath you get as a tank crewman in the desert, is a washrag and "ammo can" of water, or a pack of "babywipes"...On more than one occasion I have had soldier's come to me requesting to see the medic because of an irritation, or infection of the nether region's...Seems that "uncut" fella's forget to "skin it back" quite often, and cultivate a major crop of ......

You really stirred the pot with that one, but nobody seems to state the obvious here.

You were talking about deployments of weeks at time, and the guys weren't cleaning their junk for over 7 days. I'm uncut, and by day 4 you can get a buildup of dead skin, just as if you were to hold an eye shut for that long. The guys that are dumb enough to do that deserved an infection. I've been in similar situations and a quick shot of water is all that is needed, with a quick wipe of a cloth. I'm sure there were incidents of foot infections and jock itch as well. Gotta keep your skin dry. I make sure to pull back the hood before urinating, as this reduces moisture considerably.

As for the sensitivity issue, I would liken a cut guy to a person with a small peice of their tongue cut off. You still enjoy the taste of food, and you don't miss what you don't remember. I can stay on the edge of an orgasm just by moving 1/4" in and out, due to the extreme sensitivity of the skin.
 Angel4adevil
Msg: 36
Circumcision...
Posted: 8/2/2006 12:48:36 AM
i prefer at least a little bit of skin .. penises with no foreskin at weird lol na jokes ... either way is good. all penises are great. A PENIS IS A PRIVELIDGE SAY PLEASE LOL
 Trevor®
Msg: 37
Circumcision...
Posted: 8/2/2006 1:14:31 PM
^^^^I agree, it is a bit of extra work. About 3 minutes per day. Considering the extra sensation, I'll take it.

Can't do anal with a foreskin? Uhhhh..... Are you sure bout dat? A hangnail? Don't get that connection. It doesn't hurt, doesn't bleed like a hangnail. Don't get it.

I'm not aware of ever being refused a BJ because of having a foreskin. It may have happened, though. I can't be sure. A few have been confused how to work it into their technique, so a little crash course can be needed.
 Trevor®
Msg: 38
Circumcision...
Posted: 8/3/2006 1:50:36 AM
Vindicator:

extra sensation? are you sure about that? ...have you ever has a penis without a foreskin? With a fully exposed head?

Yep, sure about that. Never had one without. The rubbing against clothing for years can numb the head and coronal ridge. Fact.

I wouldn't want poop under my foreskin if i had one...bums can be poopy places, if you arent aware already.

Are you saying that guys who are uncut don't wash their junk after anal sex? It all cleans the same. There's bacteria on a cut guy too.

Good ol' wikipedia....

Foreskin sensitivity
Traditionally many believed that the foreskin was sexually sensitive [8][9] and this belief has been documented by opponents of circumcision [10] [11] [12]. Some more recent researchers have also suggested that the foreskin may be sexually responsive [13] [14] [15] [16]. Opponents of circumcision have cited these studies, which report on the sensitivity or innervation of the foreskin, claiming a sexual role based upon the presence of nerve-endings in the foreskin sensitive to light touch, stroking and fluttering sensations. However, these studies have not been followed up.

Circumcision removes the ridged band at the end of the foreskin [17]. John R. Taylor, a pathologist and a critic of circumcision, [18] observed that the ridged band had more Meissner's corpuscles - a kind of nerve ending that is concentrated in areas of greatest sensitivity [19] - than the areas of the foreskin with smooth mucus membranes. Taylor postulated that the ridged band is sexually sensitive and plays a role in normal sexual function. He also suggested that the gliding action, possible only when there was enough loose skin on the shaft of the penis, serves to stimulate the ridged band through contact with the corona of the glans penis during vaginal intercourse.[20] This gliding action was also described by Lakshmanan, (1980) [21]. However, Taylor's claim about the sexual sensitivity of the ridged band has not been followed up by other researchers.

Female Arousal
Vaginal dryness and female arousal A study by psychologists Bensley & Boyle (2003) reported that vaginal dryness tends to be a problem when the male partner is circumcised.[22] Bensley et al. reported that the lack of a foreskin in the male partner produces symptoms similar to those of female arousal disorder. The authors hypothesized that the gliding action possibly involved in intercourse with an uncircumcised partner might help prevent the loss of vaginal lubrication. The researchers state that the respondents were self-selected, and that larger sample sizes are needed[23]. Boyle et al. state that self-selection is unreliable[24].

Female visual arousal A study (1988) of randomly selected young mothers in Iowa, where most men are circumcised, found that 76% found the circumcised penis more visually arousing.[25] Although 88% of the women surveyed had only had experiences with circumcised penises, a majority of the 24 women with dual experience also found the circumcised penis more visually arousing.

There ya go! Yours looks nicer. Mine has additional functions. Let's stop the "mine is better than yours game" before it descends into "mine is bigger than yours."
 JIMMY927
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Circumcision...
Posted: 8/3/2006 5:04:34 AM
At age 23 I got cut, since then, I've had the best sex ever. It was so much freaking trouble uncut, my forskins didn't retract all the way over the head, and (the cheese was there even when you clean, it builds up in hours) Cut foreskin has better feeling in the snatch.
I remember, the woman when I was uncut, it was good sex, but after the opp. it was great sex....3-weeks later...
 JIMMY927
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Circumcision...
Posted: 8/3/2006 5:38:09 AM
I aggree 100% with vindicator

cheese or no cheese?

ladies get the yeast infections from all those un-cut guys out their..
 JIMMY927
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Circumcision...
Posted: 8/15/2006 9:23:21 PM
“The person above me has a complex about being uncut.”

I read your post, and you must be uncut, and bias, I was both...uncut for 23 years and cut for 29 years................and the winner is.................................cut
 Becky_LaF
Msg: 42
Circumcision...
Posted: 8/15/2006 11:22:45 PM
^^ silly girl that is what they look like when they are not completely erect.

when erect there is no difference between looking at a uncut penis or a cut penis. the few i have seen uncut look like that pic, but only in their flaccid state. and how often do we woman actually get to see a flaccid d*ck?? It doesnt happen too often.

Im sure half these women who say they would never want to be with an uncut penis, probably already have but never knew.

and most uncut guys, have the extra room to grow longer than their cut brothers.

a d*ck is a d*ck, you fall in love with what ever kind is attached to the man you love.

Trevor®
Msg: 44
Circumcision...
Posted: 8/17/2006 3:14:55 PM
^^^^ Agreed. I didn't want to have to be the one to call him that.
It's usually much better to let people like that chase their own tails, and show everybody their true colors all by themselves. Glad you said it first. I would hate to get a posting ban for calling somebody a moron, no matter how apparant it is.

Got complex?
 friendly_dane
Msg: 45
Circumcision...
Posted: 8/17/2006 6:03:29 PM
I read your post, and you must be uncut, and bias, I was both...uncut for 23 years and cut for 29 years................and the winner is.................................cut

Dear sir you had a medical condition for which should have been treated when you were young. It is not a normal thing and your parents shoudl have informed you and had it corrected a long time before your 23rd birthday.

On a normal male who is not circumcised the foreskin retracts below the head of the penis which allows for normal cleaning.

The reason why you had a better experience afterwards is because the entirety of the head of the penis was not exposed to stiumulation. Therefore you are just as bias as anyone on here as you did not have a normal uncut penis to compare with.

Circumcision is merely a cosmetic surgery which is neither necessary nor does it increase the chances of having girls perform BJ's on you. My main issue and i'm sure i'm not alone, is that it's being performed on babies who are obviously not able to make an informed decision on whether they should be mutilated or not.

The bit about keeping it clean is about as difficult as the ability to wipe ones bottom after using the toilet.

Since the erect penis with the foreskin retracted looks practically identical to a circumcised penis there shoudl be no "my penis is prettier than yours" and if you are fooling around with your girl and not having an erection you have some other issues to work out.
 justme1202
Msg: 46
Circumcision...
Posted: 8/17/2006 7:39:39 PM
i would like to know how circumsition is mutilation to a child? if u have ever had a baby boy they take the child when he is usally sleeping by the time they are done he is still sleeping. so how is this mutilation? baby girls get there ers pierced with a gun is this also mutilation? no i think not...and yes is is highly a clealiness issue as guarenteed it was all ur moms who had to teach u to retract the skin and clean under it otherwise u would know no better. and with being circumsized u dont have to retract nothing.
 friendly_dane
Msg: 47
Circumcision...
Posted: 8/17/2006 9:40:57 PM

"i would like to know how circumsition is mutilation to a child? if u have ever had a baby boy they take the child when he is usally sleeping by the time they are done he is still sleeping. so how is this mutilation? baby girls get there ers pierced with a gun is this also mutilation? no i think not...and yes is is highly a clealiness issue as guarenteed it was all ur moms who had to teach u to retract the skin and clean under it otherwise u would know no better. and with being circumsized u dont have to retract nothing."

mu·ti·late ( P ) Pronunciation Key (mytl-t)
tr.v. mu·ti·lat·ed, mu·ti·lat·ing, mu·ti·lates
To deprive of a limb or an essential part; cripple.
To disfigure by damaging irreparably: mutilate a statue. See Synonyms at batter1.
To make imperfect by excising or altering parts.

Also, there are quite a few studies done that suggest circumcision can cause trauma to the infant as a repressed memory.

It's unfortunate that some gentleman do not know how to clean themselves, it can be said the same about some ladies. That being said if you dont know how to clean yourself then you have greater issues to worry about.

As far as telling your kid to retract the foreskin, well thats when the whole issue of being educated comes into play. If you cant talk to a small boy about this then how would a parent expect to dicuss more complicated issues later on?
 sarah_blev
Msg: 48
Circumcision...
Posted: 8/17/2006 9:44:03 PM
I also enjoy uncircumsized. I think it's a lot of fun to play with the extra skin. It seems much more natural to me too :)
 booandlex
Msg: 49
Circumcision...
Posted: 8/18/2006 12:23:57 AM
wow..this is a very heated debate...there seems to be alot of people who are taking these statements as personal attacks. I am NOT going to say that an un-cut guy is dirty, nor am I GOING to say that a cut guy is not dirty..I dont' think that that has anything to do with the topic. Women in todays society, were brought up seeing a cut penis and were told that they were better, cleaner, and more pleasant to look at. Oh, and that if they did not cut their boys, they woudl be rejected, and made fun of. These views are now changing, there are alot of women who wholly disaggree with these blanket statements. Back in the day, it was NOT an option. Infant boys were automatically done. Luckily for us,,,this is no longer the case. I chose NOT to cut my three boys, after I had done my research. I teach them how to clean, just the same as if I had had girls. I have to clean my labia everyday and I do expect any man I am with to clean himself. There are waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy too many people out here throwing daggers at others, in hopes of *coming out on top* I suppose. Those people look like fools. I am also wholly against female circumsision as well as the new trend...labiaplasty. I am very happy with the body parts I have, and I am very happy with the body parts that men have. Also, if one of my sons is with someone who will not do something with them sexually becuase they aren't cut, I will wholeheartedly tell my boys to kick her to the curb for if a woman cannot accept a man for what and who he is?? then they are WAAAYYY better off with out her.
 booandlex
Msg: 50
Circumcision...
Posted: 8/18/2006 3:51:51 AM
wow..I find it very interesting that the above poster has this compulsion to put down people for their beliefs when I have not done the same to him. I am wondering why it is that you think I am not think ing for myself? I read the medical information and came to an informed descision. If my children wish to get cut when they are older, then that is a descision that they can make for themselves. I am happy for you that you are happy with your penis, but please...stop being pompous and making your opinions the ones that should be followed. No one is condemming your having a foreskin, so stop condemming them. And, like I said before, if a girl will not blow a guy because he has a foreskin?? I would kick her a** to the curb and holler NEXT!!
 booandlex
Msg: 51
Circumcision...
Posted: 8/18/2006 3:54:02 AM
wow..I find it very interesting that the above poster has this compulsion to put down people for their beliefs when I have not done the same to him. I am wondering why it is that you think I am not think ing for myself? I read the medical information and came to an informed descision. If my children wish to get cut when they are older, then that is a descision that they can make for themselves. I am happy for you that you are happy with your penis, but please...stop being pompous and making your opinions the ones that should be followed. No one is condemming your having a foreskin, so stop condemming them. And, like I said before, if a girl will not blow a guy because he has a foreskin?? I would kick her a** to the curb and holler NEXT!!
 booandlex
Msg: 52
Circumcision...
Posted: 8/18/2006 4:27:30 AM
ummm..yeah...a labia traps moisture, and it sweats, and gets as you say* dirty* but ummm..the thing is....that is what a wash cloth and good old fashioned soap and water is for. I don't want anyone with swamp a** going near my mouth. But I will tell you this...not once in my post did I say you were wrong yet you seem to want to make everyone else bend to your opionon...*jeeze* where is the horse you road in on?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Circumcision...