Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Circumcision...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 friendly_dane
Msg: 76
Circumcision... Page 4 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)

it is a health issue i know of 2 men that had to get it done at the age of 40 and 45 and both because of health issues

Ok, I can respect your opinon on a personal preference and i respect that, but it is pretty clear by now that it is not a "health issue" just because you know 2 men who had to get it done does not mean every single person should. yes there are some people, and very few, who has to have it done but it medically does not warrant it for others. preventive surgery for things that may occur on a extremely small amount of men is not exactly ethical.

As for the "obvious propaganda" that Theaj claims.
Seriously.. do you actually believe what your writing or have you fallen so deeply in love with your own opinon that even medical research is considered propaganda for you? If you cant trust reports from respected doctors who do you believe? How did you form your opinions? I would like to know your source because apparently it must be pretty darn convincing in order for you to completely disregard any and all other research as pure lies. Seriously, please tell us of your enlighting source so we may all change our mind and understand your perspective since its so obvious that we have fallen victim to this great propaganda of saving the foreskin.
 forum_moderator
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Circumcision...
Posted: 8/27/2006 9:10:01 PM
Chat deleted

Discuss the topic, not each other.

The OP:

Circumcision...
Posted: 7/18/2005 10:37:18 AM
Ladies, I know some guys did not have one... Is there a difference in the feeling between a bald one and a cover up one??? How about a BJ??? Better???
 ~LoriMac~
Msg: 78
Circumcision...
Posted: 8/31/2006 11:19:41 AM
I would only have sex with or give a bj to guys with good hygiene so its never been an issue. I have seen more than my share of penises (hey now....dont take it like that... i am a former nurse lol) and really with a mature man with good bathing habbits all things are equal....for me its along the same lines as a woman keeping fresh and clean especially if she wants oral sex. Seems silly to care about a little extra skin that is hardly noticable if the guy is hard...its a decision his parents made...for the guys passed over for being all natural....well I am sure there are ladies here who will gladly take ya...I am far more concerned with a guy's character, ethics, personality, and emotional maturity than the ratio of skin to sq. inch
 hotbritty
Msg: 79
Circumcision...
Posted: 8/31/2006 4:57:43 PM
No difference....but if it comes with a house...more to loveeeeee
 justme1202
Msg: 80
Circumcision...
Posted: 9/2/2006 6:45:25 PM
everyone still trying to argue their issues i see. some poeple never grow up. lmao.
 justme1202
Msg: 81
Circumcision...
Posted: 9/3/2006 4:29:10 PM
and its the men arguing over it. UK why do you find the need to posts all these links to have some sort of personal issue. Your wasting your time. HK is right to each their own..
 panmankb
Msg: 82
Circumcision...
Posted: 9/16/2007 1:43:46 PM
I've had it both ways. I can remember when I was cut, it was OK but I was very insensitive down there. Then it GREW BACK!! Oh man, it was like nite and day!! My pole was SOOO sensitive I could get off in less than a second!!!

For those that believe me, get off the computer and GET A LIFE!!!!!
 Two For Love
Msg: 83
Circumcision...
Posted: 1/26/2008 10:12:32 PM
Okay, since you asked. In a nutshell. MOST women are very turned off and secretly disappointed when they find out they are dating someone who is uncircumcized. Forget about BJ's which most of us love to do by the way, but not when it has a hood. The reason: the smell is gross. Cheesedick!! They always smell so gross even if they have showered in the morning, they are rank by the time they are ready for sex. Sorry, but we hate it!! And, we have a hard time telling you guys this!
 empress75
Msg: 84
Circumcision...
Posted: 4/24/2008 6:58:04 AM
Cut or Uncut who cares!!! Ladies who have sex with uncut men should care, especially if not using condoms. It is proven fact that most cases of cervical cancer are because of uncircumcised men. Aside from whether its inhumane or not for the man, lets consider women who die from cancer which could have been prevented by a tiny surgical proceedure done at birth. Did anyone think of that?
 jimtash71
Msg: 85
Circumcision...
Posted: 4/24/2008 7:27:22 AM
Cut or Uncut who cares!!! Ladies who have sex with uncut men should care, especially if not using condoms. It is proven fact that most cases of cervical cancer are because of uncircumcised men. Aside from whether its inhumane or not for the man, lets consider women who die from cancer which could have been prevented by a tiny surgical proceedure done at birth. Did anyone think of that?

Then I'd say those ladies should make sure the person they are having sex with is clean. Maybe even think about who they are having sex with for a sec.

I'm not cut and I make sure I stay clean. It's never been a problem for me. But if some guys do have a problem staying clean, then maybe they might have some other hidden issues as well. Maybe STD's or something of that nature??????
 TheLimey
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Circumcision...
Posted: 4/24/2008 5:57:00 PM
I guess that explains why American girls seem to be obsessed with uncut British guys & think uncut American guys smell like they stuck their****into a bait bucket...

It took me WEEKS to get used to American girls asking if I was complete or modified when I first came to the US. Some of the conversations were hilarious.

& then when one gal finds out she tells ALL her (female) friends so the next time you go to that bar, or store etc, you have to fight off a bloody horde of inquisitive women.

& if PrincessFiona's accusations were true, it would follow that cervical cancer rates would be higher in the UK, when in fact they are higher in the US.... so that blows that theory out of the water :)
 jimtash71
Msg: 87
Circumcision...
Posted: 4/25/2008 6:57:21 AM
& if PrincessFiona's accusations were true, it would follow that cervical cancer rates would be higher in the UK, when in fact they are higher in the US.... so that blows that theory out of the water :)

She's just scared of the real thing. Probably one of those that makes you go wash it off if you accidently rub her a-hole with it before having vaginal intercourse.

Been there too.

Like I said, pick your partners well and if they have any funky smells down there, it might be an indication of something else besides just staying clean.
 fra59e
Msg: 88
Circumcision...
Posted: 4/25/2008 7:58:19 AM
" ... Like I said, pick your partners well and if they have any funky smells down there, it might be an indication of something else besides just staying clean. ..."

Exactly. Some people, male and female, stink and it's a matter of hygiene, not a matter of whether their bodies are natural or have been surgically denuded of interesting parts.

This talk of "dick cheese" leaves me baffled. I have a natural intact organ and would not have it any other way, and I have never seen that so-called cheese. Is it imaginary? Come on, does it really exist? If so, what's missing is probably showers and soap and water. Don't blame your body if you are dirty.

If chopping off healthy parts of your body prevents the need to wash them, remind me to shave off all my hair so I won't need to shampoo, and I'll get the vet who declaws cats to remove my fingernails so I won't need to clean them.
 TheLimey
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Circumcision...
Posted: 4/25/2008 8:56:12 AM
I think this may be over-reacting just a bit:

I'll get the vet who declaws cats to remove my fingernails so I won't need to clean them.

How on earth are you going to be able to face the world each morning without having first scratched your balls?
 vapour lock
Msg: 90
Circumcision...
Posted: 4/25/2008 9:28:23 AM

I must not be like MOST women then because I secretly wish my next boyfriend has [the] foreskin [...]

I must not be like most women either then. I have to say, I'd previously been a bit skeptical/turned off by the idea of a man with foreskin, having never been with a man who was uncut, and but after experiencing someone who was uncut, I'm hooked. So much so that now I'm secretly just a teeny bit disappointed to find out a guy *doesn't* have foreskin :p
 StrangerInTheHouse
Msg: 91
Circumcision...
Posted: 4/25/2008 9:40:04 AM
Circumcision is not for sensitive males. A guys gotta be tough. I work at UC Berkeley and a friend of mine here who's a urologist says that sometimes the cuts are done differently... some guys from the inner cities have kind of a "fade" cut, some cuts (especially those done in rural types of hospitals down Appalachia or Tupelo way), look like someone put bowl a bowl over it... Michigan cuts have big sidewalls...Conversely, many New Yorkers, Philadelphians and New Jerseyites have kind of a DA look on the bottom... Cuts in New England sometimes resemble a "triangle hat" look...

Some guys say Californian cuts have that "all party on top and all business on the bottom" look...

One guys feelings were deeply traumatized when told by a woman that his cut kinda like an Indian Cobra snake...

fra59e
Msg: 92
Circumcision...
Posted: 4/25/2008 11:20:14 AM
When you get used to seeing natural c0cks a denuded one looks kind of pathetic.
 tallshyman
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Circumcision...
Posted: 4/27/2008 12:46:06 PM
I dont like that my foreskin was cut off and I think my 9" penis will look better with a foreskin!!!
 fra59e
Msg: 94
Circumcision...
Posted: 10/16/2008 10:51:32 AM
Here in California, it is against the law to snip the tail of a horse for show purposes. You cannot even bring a docked horse into the State from another State without registering it within thirty days. [Penal Code 597 n,p].

The law is very concerned to prohibit cutting flesh off a horse's tail to make it "look better" or because "it's cleaner." Yet people are allowed to cut healthy tissue from their baby's penis "so he will look like his daddy" or because an imaginary god in the Bronze Age made a contract with somebody and promised them they were special.

If you think circumcision is healthier, then what about your dog? Take your pet to the vet and see if your vet will circumcise it - the fact is that he will lose his license and possibly go to jail if he does.

Isn't it time America respected the body of human babies at least as much as they respect their animals?
 spitfire6844
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Circumcision...
Posted: 10/16/2008 6:33:17 PM
Circumcision is slowly being recognized world-wide as the senseless, barbaric procedure that it is. It will probably be banned as a procedure within the next 20 - 30 years. Here is an article which details yet another study where the conclusion substantiates that uncut sex is deemed superior to cut sex:

http://www.healthcentral.com/drdean/408/60750.html

People are finally getting it, and we guys who had to deal with being different (uncut) through junior high and high school are being vindicated now. Any parent should insist that this procedure be avoided for their sons.
 MsMicki
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Circumcision...
Posted: 10/16/2008 6:54:55 PM
things "slide" better when they are uncut.....kind of like a built in lubricant for stroking
 Danzfriendchefhero
Msg: 97
Circumcision...
Posted: 10/16/2008 10:20:32 PM
I'm happy that my mother thought to remove the problem, before it became a problem.
 janalta
Msg: 98
Circumcision...
Posted: 10/16/2008 10:28:13 PM
Uh, fra59...hate to tell you this...but a horse's tail is NOT a thin membrane of skin...it is the end of the SPINE.....in order to dock the tail, you are cutting through bone, connective tissue, ligaments and tendons.
OK, Yes, if we were all to routinely cut of the end of our son's sacrum, then, by all means, go ahead and make the comparison.

And...in case you haven't looked closely lately...a dog's sheath is also not the same as a foreskin...in fact, the foreskin covering the glans is INSIDE the sheath and the penis is not built in the same way....it is not a retractable foreskin as in humans..

If you want to make comparisons, at least find a few actual similarities to compare.
 Vindicator
Msg: 99
Circumcision...
Posted: 10/17/2008 4:22:37 AM
its cleaner...more sanitary...and removes any potential health risks down the road of life. Plus...it looks better. A kid should have the penis of his father....whatever way it may be. Cut it, I say...
 fra59e
Msg: 100
Circumcision...
Posted: 10/17/2008 7:54:02 AM

its cleaner...more sanitary...

Bad logic. By the same reasoning we should all shave off all your hair, since a bald head is cleaner and more sanitary. And the problem of dirty fingernails could be solved by surgical removal of all fingernails. If you get all your teeth pulled out you will never suffer tooth decay and won't need to brush your teeth.

and removes any potential health risks down the road of life.

and exposes the infant to needless risks when the circumcision is performed. The risks are small but real. There is no such thing as 100 per cent safe risk-free surgery. In New York City, Mayor Bloomberg tried to ban the Ultra-Orthodox circumcisions carried out by mohels after a child became infected with a disease from the mouth of the rabbi - yes, in that strict religious form of circumcision the mohel sucks the blood from the infant's bleeding penis after circumcising him. Revolting and disgusting.

Plus...it looks better.

Aesthetic judgments are a matter of personal taste and cannot be argued. However, personally I think a denuded penis looks grotesque, like a mountain that has been clearcut by lumber companies or a stripmined landscape.

Each to his own. Some men like their totally hairless shaved head, others like to have a full head of hair. As with tattoos, it is best when each can make his own choice. And at least hair growth is reversible. Circumcision is an irreversible choice NOT made by the victim.

If a fully informed responsible male chooses to become circumcised, as some do, then I wish him well. To mutilate the body of an innocent baby for reasons of mere sentimentality and conformity ("look like daddy") or religion ("my God promised me") is an abominable atrocity. Let him grow up unmolested to decide for himself when he is old enough to understand.

In Egypt, the government has banned circumcision of girls but the people ignore the law and the government so far is unable to overcome thousands of years of superstition. An intact girl is considered a slut, unworthy of marriage, just as in India a circumcised boy is not acceptable as a husband among Hindus and an intact one among Muslims.

Egyptian girls suffer not only clitoridectomy but also the sewing shut of their vagina to guarantee their virginity. They are perceived as just baby-making machines at the service of a husband, existing for his pleasure and not allowed their own, not persons but property. Whether male or female, all genital mutilations should cease.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Circumcision...