Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > *~* BIRMINGHAM'S BIG NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY @ FLARES - FRI 31ST DEC 201      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LadyLoul
Msg: 23
view profile
History
*~* BIRMINGHAM'S BIG NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY @ FLARES - FRI 31ST DEC 2010, 9PM - 3AM *~*Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
she can come as your Guest if she is unable to sign up for herself, thats not a problem

Smiler - hopefully we will still have someone to take photos for us on the night

please remember to hit the 'Sign Me Up' button to ensure you are on the Guest List

thank you to everyone so far - its looking good!!!!
 LadyLoul
Msg: 24
view profile
History
*~* BIRMINGHAM'S BIG NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY @ FLARES - FRI 31ST DEC 2010, 9PM - 3AM *~*
Posted: 12/29/2010 11:42:52 AM
yes of course you can bring a friend, not a problem.

I have to inform you that i do not have a photographer to replace Warren, who unfortunately cant be with us on Friday, therefore those of you that are planning on taking pics on the night and would like me to post them on the Images thread after the event, please mail me and let me know
 LadyLoul
Msg: 25
view profile
History
*~* BIRMINGHAM'S BIG NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY @ FLARES - FRI 31ST DEC 2010, 9PM - 3AM *~*
Posted: 12/30/2010 5:13:15 AM
To add your name to the guest list, you need to sign into the forums at the top of this event page in the box on the right with your POF username and password. Then scroll down the page and see the sign up to this event button which is just above all the members pictures who are already coming to this event. Click on the button to sign up to register your attending then press F5 and check your picture is there - the names go alphabetically

thank you Sam! if you pic is NOT in the Gallery on Page 1 then you are NOT on the Guest List - can i remind you that Flares is open to the General Public but access to the 'Exclusive' areas for Members only is via the Guest List.

Thank you Jo - some photos is better than no photos!! lol

Cant remember the guys name who posted his mobile number on here - but it was me that deleted that - im sure you dont want stalkers!!! please may i remind you NOT to post personal information on the threads, its for your own safety after all - thanks

See you all tomorrow
 topguy0074u
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2010 9:13:18 AM
Me + 2 ....Looking forward to seeing you all there.regards Dave
 LadyLoul
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2010 10:52:20 AM
As stated on the front page of this thread - there is NO FREE ENTRY - the club are charging everyone £5 entry on the door, this is to pay for extra staff and keep all the bars open, especially for our 'exclusive' areas upstairs. Im sure there aren't many places you can go for a fiver on NYE with great company and friendly staff!!!

To gain access to this area your name will have to be on the Guest List
 LadyLoul
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2010 12:25:04 PM
You cant add a NON MEMBER to the Guest List - they have to arrive with you and as long as your name is on the Guest List

Looking forward to Partying the night away at Flares - Halloween seems like such a long time ago, lol
 LadyLoul
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2010 5:17:04 AM
Will be printing out the Guest List in the next half hour as i shall be leaving London to make my way up to Birmingham. So PLEASE PLEASE make sure your name is on that Guest List

Staying at the Jurys, so may see some of you in the BAR!!! or the Wetherspoons cos the beer is cheaper, lol

See you all tonight
 Barryuk2010
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2010 9:02:36 AM
Dam i think i have missed the sign up deadline!!
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > *~* BIRMINGHAM'S BIG NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY @ FLARES - FRI 31ST DEC 2010, 9PM - 3AM *~*