Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > about 'connection' and men's sexual drive      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 qnonloc
Msg: 51
about 'connection' and men's sexual drivePage 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
You assume way to much. Who says men think that this connection is unattainable? Who says it's societies fault? Who says what a mans greatest pleasure is or how it's communicated? As to your view of women, that has to be one of the most sexist comments I've heard of late.

You ask 'who says men think this connection is unattainable'? Men who keep running into women and find nothing in common. Elementary answer for an elementary question.

And what "sexist" view about women have I espoused, which you accuse me of? I never said one thing about them, except that a lot of them seek a connection, before sex. That's 'sexist'? Go back and read. You will not find one negative statement about women. As you can see, nothing about what I said is sexist. I like how you come up with false accusations to ruin my credibility because you were offended by the moral implications of my post in its simplicity and clarity.

Judging by your replies, this statement is disingenuous. You want to damn all those that do think it is incorrect.

Only if they are not helping me see things a different way, like I asked.

So far that hasn't happened, after reading each response.
 qnonloc
Msg: 52
about 'connection' and men's sexual drive
Posted: 11/2/2010 11:55:34 PM

As a Christian, I'm definitely not on board with all of your talk of damnation.

"how shall ye escape the damnation of hell?" - that is a word by word quote from Jesus in the bible.

Looks like you're not on board with Jesus. Your title as christian means nothing.

Women like you disgust me, and you don't even want to know what God thinks of you.
 Delete_Me_Please
Msg: 53
Posted: 11/3/2010 12:06:51 AM
^^Doesn't the Bible also say, "Thou shall not lie" as in, "Thou shall not profess to be non-religious on their profile when in truth they're a sanctimonious Bible-thumper?" The least you could do is enter your profession as "Troll."
 jamie9562
Msg: 54
Posted: 11/3/2010 12:11:29 AM

You are going to pay for your sins, if you don't believe that he paid for your's on the cross.

i never asked anyone to pay for my sins,,,if someone decided to take that upon himself,,that's his business...

but i insist you STOP GIVING ME A GUILT COMPLEX about it....

take responsibility for your own actions and stop waiting for me to bow before you just because your an idiot who decided getting strung up on a cross was somehow going to solve the worlds problems,,,,,

i am guilt free! but nice try,,now go back to your room and go flagellate youself..

lol
 christ on a crutch
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2010 12:13:07 AM

A sick mind wants people to be uniform in their beliefs and lifestyle, so men and women can connect? That is ALL I'm advocating.

read: 'all the christian girls i know have slapped me, thrown drinks in my face or gotten restraining orders against me, so i need new recruits if i'm ever to get my d|ck wet.'
 TravelingLight
Msg: 56
Posted: 11/3/2010 12:18:05 AM
good job alooo !
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 57
Posted: 11/3/2010 12:19:11 AM

someone with similiar views, outlooks, beliefs and interests,

OP- a connection has NOTHING to do with any of this.

a connection is a connection and it is nothing manufactured...nothing with boundaries or limits or anything else.

if you've ever had a serious connection with a woman- you'd know what I'm talking about.

to get a real connection- its about 2 people that come together and let the forces unknown and unseen by us that opens our eyes to things we've never thought or expected or whatever ....

I have a certain look that really makes me hot and these are the types of women tha I pursue.

but the best, most true...most real...hottest connection I ever had with a woman almost 100% does NOT fit into what I seek right now at least from a physical, beliefs , etc as you mention.

with that girl - it came from left field and I left a girl that was waaayyyy physically hotter, fit into my normal "belief" system, grew up with similar religious and demographics for this that woman.

because the 'connection' hit me like a runaway freight train.

oh to find something like that again.
 peppermint petunias
Msg: 58
Posted: 11/3/2010 2:11:05 AM

I need intellectual reply, by people concerned about this topic.

Let's see.......

men seem to just think with their..you know.

Now you want intellectual responses? Yet can't use the word penis?

"Didn't Jesus say "narrow" is the way which leadeth to life?'

Didn't The Ozark Mountain Daredevils say "If you wanna get to heaven..You got to raise a little hell?

Perhaps that is why biblical society was so narrow and regimented?

We must have read different bibles..It's got more fornicating, thieving,incest and murder in it than any other book I have read.

Oh and forgiveness....

OP :The last 2 self proclaimed Christians that went to church 3 times a week and had to bless a cracker in public before eating it for public show were the most "hands on my body" dates I ever had,then when they didn't get the goodies one accused me of separating him from God with evil thoughts..Whatever..

Casting stones much?

bipolarintense
Msg: 59
Posted: 11/3/2010 3:42:42 AM
Well it's time to rethink your theory.

Didn't Jesus say "narrow" is the way which leadeth to life?

Jesus never said that. As with most quotes in the bible it's someone saying someone else said something. As for the accuracy of the memory of the person who said Jesus said that, did that person remember it right.

Our bible is written in English so did the person translating from the original language get it right.

I am wondering if: the connection just seems unattainable to men since society makes it hard for them to find someone with similiar views, outlooks, beliefs and interests, so they default to the next greatest pleasure communicated by a higher libido.

What exactly did society do to make it anymore difficult for men than women?

Muslims have no difficulty meeting other people despite the fact their members of a society.

As for that connection it is not something anyone conciously thinks about. It's something that just happens and in today's society it's apparent the connection is wrong more than 50% of the time.
 motown cowgirl
Msg: 60
Posted: 11/3/2010 6:35:06 AM
You hear all the time how women are looking for a connection, and men seem to just think with their..you know ...I am wondering if: the connection just seems unattainable to men since society makes it hard for them to find someone with similiar views ["my c,ock"], outlooks ["my c,ock"], beliefs ["my c,ock"]and interests, ["and my c,ock"]

in other words, women make life more difficult for men because women aren't thinking with a man's c,ock??? lol.

If I'm right, if it's difficult to achieve a connection with diversity of lifestyles/beliefs making people dissimilar, men wouldn't even conceptualize of a connection when he can achieve one through sexual means.

a man won't even conceptualize a connection if his default interest is his own dick. any "connection" beyond that is just an unnecessary complication that distracts him from his mission to score.

This diversity of lifestyle/beliefs is the culprit.

the culprit for what, man's inability to get some pussy as often as he'd like?

that's open to some interpretation but what seems clear is that he wasn't talking about how to get your knob polished. anyway, i think you just invented an entirely new meaning for the phrase "bible banging". congratulations.

but you just got through saying that diversity is the culprit. so by implication, in your world bible-style "narrow & regimented" is a good thing? because it leads to more regular & predictable sex? well i guess that explains all those orgies, bestiality and incest.
 qnonloc
Msg: 61
Posted: 11/3/2010 8:13:06 AM
to motown girl, I already explained what I meant by men not finding women with similar 'views, outlooks, beliefs, interests.' It has nothing to do with women who don't share the same thoughts about sex. Nothing to do with that. Go back and read. It has to do with diversity in areas other than sex.
 motown cowgirl
Msg: 62
Posted: 11/3/2010 8:14:56 AM
^^^then your theory fails. but your solution is interesting, which includes "waiting" and also "hoping that women and men try to connect through the set of beliefs and outlooks and interests commanded in the bible." however, i hear your solution works remarkably well for the amish. gotta be careful about those hereditary issues from too much inbreeding, though. well, what's "inbred" anyway if not distinctly "non-diverse"? so you're golden!

i also noticed your reaction to other ideas, or diverse opinions that are not in accord with your own. it included words like "disgust", "delusion", and "damned to hell". interesting. so what you actually wanted here was not to discover where your theory might be wrong, but to find the people who would agree with you, thereby proving that you are not only correct, but divinely inspired. so why not join the amish or even better, set yourself up as the next david koresh and wait for the apocalypse? the end.

aren't you glad that i went back and read?

carolann0308
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2010 8:19:36 AM
You believe women don't connect based solely on libido as well? Have you not read all the posts from women claiming they have had great sex but no real spark with a guy?
Look at all the FWB relationships out there today, people more than ever are looking to connect through the crotch with little regard for the 'relationship' part.

I have 'connected' with plenty of men throughout my life, but sex was not always a part of that.

You can connect sexually with any willing girl AND if you are looking for a bible thumping girl friend to come home to, the planet is seething with them as well.
 DrummingNut
Msg: 64
Posted: 11/3/2010 8:47:32 AM
Okay,
I come back to this thread today to see that you, OP, said this personally to ME:
I think people like you DESERVE damnation.

OP, read your Bible...
ALL people deserve damnation.
So don't single out me and say others "like me" deserve it.
The Bible says "ALL have sinned...."

Again, back to the Bible...
Jesus is the path to salvation from damnation.
You OP, personally DO NOT KNOW ME..
hence, you do not know what relationship I have with Jesus.

You're spouting words that are coming from distrust/anger/hatred.
Now WHO is the author of such?
 arwen52
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2010 8:50:50 AM
society makes it hard for [men] to find someone with similiar views, outlooks, beliefs and interests,

Exactly how does it do that?

This diversity of lifestyle/beliefs is the culprit.

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Will you elaborate on this?

I have no idea what this has to do with the question.

Again, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

The majority of people in the world live without any significant influence from The Bible. Christians and Jews comprise about 1/3 of the world's population. The rest are Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Chinese traditional, and indigenous and other various.

Please state your hypothesis a little more clearly and provide some basis for it if you want a thoughtful answer. And remember, asking for a thoughtful discussion here is . . . well, probably unrealistic.

Women like you disgust me, and you don't even want to know what God thinks of you.

Wow, that's not very nice. I think statements like that, rather than people, should be damned.
 SpecificTruths
Msg: 66
Posted: 11/3/2010 8:58:25 AM

The majority of people in the world live without any significant influence from The Bible. Christians and Jews comprise about 1/3 of the world's population. The rest are Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Chinese traditional, and indigenous and other various.

OH NO! This means 2/3 of the world's sizable population are going to burn in hell! Oh, wait, 2/3 plus the Jews, they're going to hell too. And the Catholics...
Is anyone NOT going to hell? Does hell even have enough room for us all?
I'll take my chances that hell will be too full when I show up, and I'll just be sent away.
 arwen52
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2010 9:10:18 AM

Is anyone NOT going to hell? Does hell even have enough room for us all?
I'll take my chances that hell will be too full when I show up, and I'll just be sent away.

Dour, narrow-minded, hateful Christians can keep their heaven. Why would any healthy person want to spend eternity with them. Now *there's* my idea of hell!
 SpecificTruths
Msg: 68
Posted: 11/3/2010 9:24:58 AM
Dour, narrow-minded, hateful Christians

Said the dour, narrow minded hateful Christian: "Believe what I say or I'll hurt you!" "Do what I say or you're going to burn in hell for all eternity!"

BTW, LOVE MsMiki's post on the previous page. Very well thought out!

My saving grace is that I don't have imaginary friends and I don't put said friends in front of my family or real friends.

Hmm, it's nice out in heaven today, perhaps I'll take my lunch out there...
 DemonLeather
Msg: 69
Posted: 11/3/2010 9:43:04 AM
>sigh< that's what is actually WRONG with today,. everyone has their own "pet" theory Yours just happens to be religous.. and of course totally wrong..
Jesus (even if you're Mexican & pronounce it "Hey-Suse') Has nothing to do with it,.the bible, has nothing to do with it..ANY organized structured society has those "taboos" that SOMEONE decides is bad, and gets all the sheep in line to conform..It becomes a religion, or a Law, which requires some policing force to keep the law enforced or some structure religion who has their own police force (clergy) to tell you that "Iffin yew whack yore pee-pee yewer a-gowin tew Heil!"(Best Southern Evangelical accent) I don't buy it,.. I quit going to church @ 11 BECAUSE I couldn't buy it EVEN back then...I don't buy half the laws constricting My behavior, because most of the LAW MAKERS eventually show up in the papers Sexting boy interns, or Presidents shoving cigars up Girl interns behinds.. Comon Now,. And lets NOT even go looking into the priesthood... all I can say is I'm GLAD I was never a sacrificial alter boy...So.. You go ahead,. & put your hand in the hand of the man who stilled the water,.. I'll just go take a shower after this...
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 70
Posted: 11/3/2010 10:29:09 AM
"Only if they are not helping me see things a different way, like I asked.
So far that hasn't happened, after reading each response."

Yes it has happened, but your response is to tell us to go to hell.
You lied about your reasons for this post. You baited a trap trying to snare some non-believers but the only one getting caught is you.

"And what "sexist" view about women have I espoused, "

You insinuated that they have to hold on to the "fantasy" of a connection because they have no other options.

Your plea for uniformity is the rallying cry of despots, dictators, and douche bags. You are a pompous wind bag. You are the one that can not find a connection. With your attitude there is no secret as to why. Anyone who is not just like you, who doesn't believe just like you, who doesn't act just like you, is worthy of damnation. You are a vessel which runneth over with the vilest excrement, intolerance.

In God's name, may you never breed.

Next time you open your Bible, read 1 Corinthians 13:
"If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am become a sounding brass, or a clanging cymbal. And if I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And if I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and if I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing. Love suffers long, and is kind; love envies not; love vaunts not itself, is not puffed up, does not behave itself unseemly, seeks not its own, is not provoked, takes not account of evil; rejoices not in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails..."

carolann0308
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2010 10:54:34 AM
So OP, after spewing all the hellfire and damnation have you worked up the nads to talk to that girl yet?
 wolftxusa
Msg: 72
Posted: 11/3/2010 11:11:11 AM
Connecting is easy, just put extension A into crevice B and wiggle back and forth until you have a good fit.

"Be fruitful and multiply."
Trying my best to please the Lord and the lady who participates in my mission from God. And His name comes up a lot, especially towards the end of the service. If God wanted a newborn He'd perform a miracle to let the sperm penetrate the condom and survive the spermicide.

"Love thy neighbor"
Praise the lord I live in a high-rise with lots of neighbors to love.

"Let there be light. (...) And He saw that it was good."
Yep, it sure was...

"And he rested on the seventh day"
As do I. Those missions require a recharge.

His faithful servant,
wolftxusa
 ladyc4
Msg: 73
Posted: 11/3/2010 11:24:04 AM

"the FEAR of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom."

Indeed it is-but ,son, you have to progress forward from that point.

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. If you are a deeply religious Old Testament footwashing Baptist holy roller bible thumper-in some of your posts you alsmost sound like a JW...anyway, you are a tomato trying to get into a fruit salad. You may lose even the beginnings of your wisdom and have to start all over again if you aren't careful.

Seek ye the Christian dating sites, the church singles groups, do faith-based volunteer work, join eHarmony-you will have MUCH better odds of finding both "connection" and sexual drive. Having a hissyfitmeltdown on the forums of a free secular dating website accomplishes nothing.
Sorry the girl got away. Of couse when this other guy gets done exercising his sexual drive on her, you'll regard her as damaged goods and won't be able to "connect" anymore.
Really, either you ARE a troll, OR, you are hopelessly out of your depth in the open class of Adventures in Modern Dating. Find sites and activities more in keeping with your beliefs.
Cindy O
 SpecificTruths
Msg: 74
Posted: 11/3/2010 11:40:19 AM
Wow, I jumped in before without reading the thread!

Didn't Jesus say the meek shall inherit the Earth? Go off and suffer so you can go to heaven.

"Oh lord, if you do really, actually exist... Will you please remove all idiots from the Bible Belted American South, so that rational people with common sense can enjoy the beautiful Magnolias and Sycamores, the excellent bass and mountain trout fishing, the Gulf Coast, the Ozarks, and the Appalacian high country without them around to ruin the fun with their dry counties and self riteous, hypocritical behavior?"

Crap, god doesn't exist, I guess we're out of luck.

jesus was just a Jew living in Roman times with a radical agenda that some people took waaaay too seriously.
Kinda like Rush Limbaugh or Keith Olberman.
Yup, I compared hey-soos to two totally opposite media comentators. Guess I'm going to hell now... Oh wait, hell's too crowded for me, what with 2/3 of the world going there...
 TravelingLight
Msg: 75
Posted: 11/3/2010 1:21:53 PM
The guy is also a troll, it seems.

On his profile it says 'non-religious'..!!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > about 'connection' and men's sexual drive